Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If your theory is that Dany turns into a mad Targ, then you share that with a lot of people. I have seen heated debates about that elsewhere.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I thought you were going with Dany building a Death Star...

..Silly really now I come to actually think about it...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    If your theory is that Dany turns into a mad Targ, then you share that with a lot of people. I have seen heated debates about that elsewhere.

Dany, ain't mad. I'm telling ya. Tyrion, Jon and her are Targ. How that plays out I'm not sure of, but it looks like, Dany is leaning toward helping, Jon and herself out. Tyrion, may well be a "Wild Card" in the end.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Dany, ain't mad. I'm telling ya. Tyrion, Jon and her are Targ. How that plays out I'm not sure of, but it looks like, Dany is leaning toward helping, Jon and herself out. Tyrion, may well be a "Wild Card" in the end.
    I've felt the same way for a while. My only problem with that theory is I'm not sure if a show that is known for throwing huge curveballs is going to end in a way that so many feel it will. I almost feel Martin will do it differently just to fuck with us.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've felt the same way for a while. My only problem with that theory is I'm not sure if a show that is known for throwing huge curveballs is going to end in a way that so many feel it will. I almost feel Martin will do it differently just to fuck with us.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be you are right. We will see, yes?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I almost feel Martin will do it differently just to fuck with us.
    This...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Biggest reveal of yesterday's ep? Annulment! Jon is now officially the most law-eligible Westerosi to take the Iron Throne. The show double dipped with Jon's lineage by showing him bonding with Drogon.

Also does anyone in the show have it comin' any more than Littlefinger does? I can't wait for his comeuppance. I hope it's brutal and drawn out, though. Preferable involving Arya tricking him with a No Face.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, at this point we've all just kinda said "fuck it" to the characters instant-traveling all over the globe, right? lol

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Also, at this point we've all just kinda said "fuck it" to the characters instant-traveling all over the globe, right? lol
    I'm disappointed. This season is moving too quickly. It is missing the story telling from the past seasons. I still love the show, but it would be nice to see more character driven dialogue like before. I'm not a fan of all the teleport characters. The show this season is almost over.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I'm disappointed. This season is moving too quickly. It is missing the story telling from the past seasons. I still love the show, but it would be nice to see more character driven dialogue like before. I'm not a fan of all the teleport characters. The show this season is almost over.
    IDK, I kinda feel like this is finally the pay off for all the previous seasons. There have been some incredible episodes so far, JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

IDK, I kinda feel like this is finally the pay off for all the previous seasons. There have been some incredible episodes so far, JMHO
    I'm digging it as well. We will get the MEAT when we read the book
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Biggest reveal of yesterday's ep? Annulment! Jon is now officially the most law-eligible Westerosi to take the Iron Throne. The show double dipped with Jon's lineage by showing him bonding with Drogon.
    They're laying it on thick, but it's still pretty freakin' cool.

Also does anyone in the show have it comin' any more than Littlefinger does? I can't wait for his comeuppance. I hope it's brutal and drawn out, though. Preferable involving Arya tricking him with a No Face.
    On the show right now? Nope. Not even close. You wanna' know how I would do it. Sansa lures Littlefinger into her chambers. Littlefinger is the only thing little about him as he's about to have sex with his prized possession. Sansa drops her cloak and now he's just going bonkers. They start going at it. Finally, he pulls back and it's Arya. The slice of his neck is swift and precise. Leaving Littlefinger with that smirk frozen on his face. I don't remember how old Arya is supposed to be at this point, so we might no be able to do that.

Yeah, nobody has any time for that noise.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Episode 6 was leaked, and of course I had to see it. If you have heard about script leaks, they are mostly accurate. All I will say is, best episode by far this season and when everyone sees it, I have a question that really bothers me.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, what a great episode. Out of everything that could have happened, I didn't even think about THAT in all of my pondering. Damn, lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That moment when there's a literal explosion of ice and fire. Well done.

My Mood
    Confused

A spear. One spear. A spear. Let that sink in. I don't know. I get the whole magic thing, sort of, but the whole three headed Targaryen symbolism thing kind of goes out the window now.
    I did love the episode, but a little hurt as to, "now what the hell do the living do?"

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My assumption is that Jon will now have to find and kill that specific white walker who raised the dragon...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Its funny, when this season started, I remember telling my dad that Dany's side was ridiculously overpowered. The Dothraki, the Unsullied, Highgarden, Greyjoys, Dorne, Spider, Tyrion, oh, and three fire-breathibg dragons.

I've never been so wrong, so quickly, in my life, lol.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I'm guessing we now have an "Ice" dragon?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Confused

Yes and I'm guessing blue fire.
    Curious about the three eyed raven telling Bran, :you will never walk, but you will fly." Perhaps warging into a dead dragon?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Curious about the three eyed raven telling Bran, :you will never walk, but you will fly." Perhaps warging into a dead dragon?
    Perhaps., or a living one or, even cooler, a super one created from a raven? just spitballing here.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys. Yesterday's episode annoyed the shit out of me.

The plan to capture an ice zombie always seemed a little idiotic to me, but last night cemented it. The writers needed an excuse for Viserion to show up North of the Wall and get turned by the Night King, unfortunately this meant Jon & Co. had to make bonehead decision after bonehead decision to get there. And that shot of the 5 of them fending off literally HUNDREDS of Wights without casualties just took me out of the scene completely.

Back in Winterfell, we have Arya and Sansa at each other's throats over a piece of evidence that involves Littlefinger. Littlefinger, who wrote the book on Manipulation. Are you telling me that Arya, who has been presented as one of the sharpest characters of the series, can't see that something is amiss?

Look, I know Bran is busy sitting in a tower being mopey all day, but he can't take 5 minutes of his busy schedule to divulge critical bits of information to keep them from killing each other?

And don't even get me started on all the teleportation going on. They must have shot that raven up with cocaine to get him to King's Landing so quickly.

This season has been extremely sloppy. I'm having trouble enjoying the Wow moments because the route we've taken to get there has been.. yikes.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bran
    Spoiler:
    is the Night King. he will fly on the Ice Dragon
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Back in Winterfell, we have Arya and Sansa at each other's throats over a piece of evidence that involves Littlefinger. Littlefinger, who wrote the book on Manipulation. Are you telling me that Arya, who has been presented as one of the sharpest characters of the series, can't see that something is amiss?

Look, I know Bran is busy sitting in a tower being mopey all day, but he can't take 5 minutes of his busy schedule to divulge critical bits of information to keep them from killing each other?
    I have been having this argument with a friend by text. He thinks Littlefinger is fully in control. I do not think he is. Not only does Arya not see that something is amiss, she is multiple steps ahead of him. Anyone who does not think Arya is manipulating the manipulator is about to get Gamed.

All you have to do is:
    Spoiler:
    Follow the Cats Paw dagger. The dagger is very important. If you notice Arya GIVES the dagger to Sansa after their argument. This shows that she is a step (or three) ahead of Littlefinger. She KNOWS that Littlefinger has planted the scroll to try and engender an impasse between the sisters. Arya is graduating from being a little girl with a Kill List to someone who is actually playing the Great Game and using all of her Faceless Man skills in doing so. My guess is that Arya KNOWS that Littlefinger is false and is ALREADY setting him up to take the cats paw in the belly, which will be delivered by SANSA, after she lures him into her bed with the promise of that forbidden Stark woman poonanney that Littlefinger so covets. Littlefinger is a master manipulator and he will be wary as all get out but when he starts thinking with the little head over the big head, he is destined to fall. Arya KNOWS this and her behavior and actions are just a "part" that she is playing for ALL to see, just like the Mummers that she shadowed in Bravos. But her true motivation (the assassination of Baelish) is being set up and will be carried out in the near future. Arya is on point and anyone who doesn't see that better watch out for the Cats Paw

and as for Bran
    Spoiler:
    He sees the big Picture and knows all. He is also most probably the Night King
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast