Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dark tower the really abridged version.

Traveler Avenkal19 is on a distinguished road

Default Dark tower the really abridged version.

I was wondering if anyone remembers this and what ever happened. I can never find it and with YouTube and all that existing now. It would be great if it could resurface.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember this but it died off before they finished it. I have no idea where to find the videos now.

John F. Kennedy grobblewobble will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Innocent

A guy decided one day that he wanted to see a famous tower. The tower was a tourist attraction and he wanted to have a picture of himself with the tower behind him. That would be cool.

He didn't own a car so he decides to walk. Kind of a long walk, but hey. On the way there he made a couple of friends. Little Jake, "clean" mr. Dean and mad Susie. His new friends went with him, because it was their holiday period anyway and they were bored.

They continued by train but nearly forgot to get out. On the way they also met an old lady who asked them for help because naughty kids kept stealing her cookies. So they gave the kiddos a really good scare. The lady didn't even thank them for it, but hey whatever. Later that day mad Susie pulled a prank on the guys by faking to be pregnant. The guys weren't really amused.

When they finally got to the tower it turned out they had forgotten to take their camera. Kind of ruined their day, let's hope they have better luck next time.