Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Interesting... wonder if the number #1 would garner more $$$$....
    It certainly would from me. Only one number matters.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

For completeness i own 207 and I do have LSOE & TWTTK, Desperation and Black House all 207....pretty sure a couple of my other S/L's are 207, but they are wrapped so I cant tell just now, and cant recall which!!!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I now own the set number 464 DT IV - WTTKH

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I now own the set number 464 DT IV - WTTKH
    Congrats Nick. Now for the first 3.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never come across #464 Gunslinger I or III. Of course, as soon as I started to sell this set to Nick, DT II #464 came up on eBay. Not sure what happened there, as I was no longer invested in that number.

*I* need to find DT I and II #214.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I've never come across #464 Gunslinger I or III. Of course, as soon as I started to sell this set to Nick, DT II #464 came up on eBay. Not sure what happened there, as I was no longer invested in that number.

Did either of you snag it? Did you ask the sellar if he might have known some info? Getting a matching set is so F&$#%^%'in hard if you do not buy it complete.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

AND... I am looking for DTII and DTIII #219 as I have all the rest of #219 set.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did either of you snag it? Did you ask the seller if he might have known some info? Getting a matching set is so F&$#%^%'in hard if you do not buy it complete.
    Based on another post today by Nick, I believe he did indeed snag the DT II #464 off eBay.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Did either of you snag it? Did you ask the seller if he might have known some info? Getting a matching set is so F&$#%^%'in hard if you do not buy it complete.
    Based on another post today by Nick, I believe he did indeed snag the DT II #464 off eBay.
    Thanks to becca for some quick detective work she found it at a place called royal books. after I bought TWTTKH from you today, Kevin agreed to put DT II on hold for me. Nice guy from royal books in Maryland.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

294 incomplete as I only have DT I (and 525 DT II - VII)

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I have set #55 which includes DTI-VII, LSOE, WTTKH, Desperation and Black House.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How many complete sets are there in F/F condition I wonder...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would guess more than 100.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I would guess more than 100.
    They have 66 listed in the beginning of known complete sets. I have seen sets that I would not rate that high... well all maybe except for the Gunslinger which being the most crucial.... would constitute a perfect set. I was going to guess around 40ish....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know of at least one complete set that is F/F and has 1 of the 5 full-page color remarques ever done in the S/L 'Slinger....

Uh, yeah, that would be my set # 415!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Your S/L GUNSLINGER Remarque was done by Chadbourne, right?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    LOL
    I gut laughed when I read that one....

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I know of at least one complete set that is F/F and has 1 of the 5 full-page color remarques ever done in the S/L 'Slinger....

Uh, yeah, that would be my set # 415!

I would like to see a picture of that remarque if you're so inclined (looked thru your collection thread, but I didn't see it there).

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously now, I would like to see it as well.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Included in the S/L Slinger of complete set # 415. 1 of only 5 Whelan ever did in the S/L. David @ Betts owns the other 4 sets. You can see them all on the SK Collector site under "Remarques/Michael Whelan - Other Books"

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Looks amazing.

Country
    Country Flag

I really like that it is AMAZING! I LOVE remarques but in my S/L Gunslinger I just don't know...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired

That is incredible AKC

Country
    Country Flag

I would love an original piece by him eh? Like a nice large piece.... framed out beautifully hangin by my books
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast