Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Greetings, walkingdude, and welcome to the site - you're gonna love it here!

And I'm curious - is your DT1 #64 by chance for sale?
    Ooowwww Gretchen. A chance of a complete set for your new house!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

#III-VII are again being offered by amc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gunslinger-8-Ste...d=p3286.c0.m14

John

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone else of the opinion that the misbound copies are relatively worthless, and not "super rare collectibles" as many sellers try to suggest?

If it was just mixed up signatures, yah, but when a whole signature is missing.... its like having a S/L with pages ripped out.

On a similar note though, if you could get one on the cheap, you could probably take it and a 1st edition copy to a good binder and have them set it all straight for you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. And I think the seller of this is dreaming:

If the bidding goes over $10k, he'll include a 1st/1st of the trade Grant Gunslinger. Such largesse!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I agree. And I think the seller of this is dreaming:

If the bidding goes over $10k, he'll include a 1st/1st of the trade Grant Gunslinger. Such largesse!

John
    You'd think he'd get better value selling the S/L Gunslinger, along with the first edition one as a package, with the suggestion of mine above; the S/L DotT, and the matched DTIII-LSOE set separately.

Even an entire matched set probably isn't worth much more than $8K these days.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One can always dream.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I updated all the numbers, including #64 and #120 for walkindude (welcome!!) and #203 being on the market again.

Also, recently found out that Greg (Shibus) purchased both #109 and #110 of The Gunslinger. He sold #110 to veryfinebooks and will be eBaying #109 soon.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT IV - VII + LSOE + Black House all #465

Interesting since our first post shows that I - III #465 was on eBay a while back . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

My copy of The Dark Tower: Gunslinger has been sold to someone who had the other matching numbers, so #264 is now a complete set.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

DT IV - VII + LSOE + Black House all #465

Interesting since our first post shows that I - III #465 was on eBay a while back . . .
    The seller might as well have picked up the matching LSOE AE while they were at it.

Well, I hope whomever bought I-III back in 2005 is still paying attention to eBay.

Country
    Country Flag

The seller is a member here, earthsmilitantmind, and I believe tippy4 owned these before him.

The list has him as owning #464 which evidently is wrong.

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The #465 set is mine, I bought them all from Tippy4.

The #464 set is Earthsmilitantmind and I'm pretty sure he bought his set from another member here as well.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So there's a typo in the eBay listing?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No, you can see the little numbered stickers in the eBay photos.

I think blg is saying that he owns the partial set of #465 and is selling it.

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    No, you can see the little numbered stickers in the eBay photos.

I think blg is saying that he owns the partial set of #465 and is selling it.
    Exactly. I'm the one selling the #465 set.

Country
    Country Flag

Wait. I'm better now. Thanks for clearing that up - I was obviousy confused!

Country
    Country Flag

Yah, I was confused too. My bad!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I hope I am lucky enough to own a set some day. Too bad I don't have the money.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    My copy of The Dark Tower: Gunslinger has been sold to someone who had the other matching numbers, so #264 is now a complete set.
    Bob-

Noted. Can you tell me who bought it?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post
    The #465 set is mine, I bought them all from Tippy4.

The #464 set is Earthsmilitantmind and I'm pretty sure he bought his set from another member here as well.
    He bought #464 from me.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tinah3 is selling set #40 numbers II-VII on eBay.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow
    He bought #464 from me.
    And today sold them to me. (IV-VII)

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Tinah3 is selling set #40 numbers II-VII on eBay.
    Man I wish I could get my tax return about 5 months early.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow
    He bought #464 from me.
    And today sold them to me. (IV-VII)
    Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger #108 listed here on eBay. $4499.99 BIN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast