Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Traveler The Funslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

One to go:

Looking for S/L DT1 -- The Dark Tower, The Gunslinger, #424.

Anyone holding? Or have tips on how to locate it?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Funslinger View Post
    One to go:

Looking for S/L DT1 -- The Dark Tower, The Gunslinger, #424.

Anyone holding? Or have tips on how to locate it?
    So you are the owner of books II-VII? I will update you on the first page as the owner.

As for who owns Gunslinger #424, your best bet is to contact Karen French or Robert Weiner at Grant Books. Karen says that Robert has a database of owners on his computer. He may have the name and be willing to share it with you. That said, Grant is very busy getting the new LSOE books sorted and shipped, so it may be a few weeks before Robert turns his attention to other things.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

veryfine books have #1thru4 of #222 for sale

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

New numbers added...#151 and #152. eBay seller choco741 (0 feedback) has listed #151 DT II and #152 DT III for sale. The original Grant slipcases are included and in Fine condition although they are not listed or shown in the auction.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Does that seem odd to anyone else? The guy's been on ebay over 4 years, yet no feedback.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

#63 complete, private collector just ordered LSOE!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Karen - any word on the original owner of Gunslinger #64?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, you already have me down as complete #157 and IV-VII #281 Wiz, thanks, but I was wondering Narek if you could find out for me who has I-III #281. I have been through this forum and no mention of this number. Cheers.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a thread...

"Complete Numbered Sets, who owns them"

right here in this forum somewhere.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hello, you already have me down as complete #157 and IV-VII #281 Wiz, thanks, but I was wondering Narek if you could find out for me who has I-III #281. I have been through this forum and no mention of this number. Cheers.
    I've gotcha covered on those 2 numbers Greg.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    There is a thread...

somewhere?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I had no idea I was posting in the thread.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had no idea I was posting in the thread.
    Matt, you knucklehead!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt's having a senior moment!!

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Matt needs a vacation!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

All of the above!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a thread...

LMAO Reminded me of this one a bit back, so I had to go look for it.

"Thanks. I thought I had remembered something, but not what."

The quoted shall remain nameless to protect the innocent.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was cleaning and reorganizing my dt stash and I "Found" SLdt1 #246 and 308. These both appear to be solo books if anyone is looking to trade to complete a set. I have already listed other partial sets for the numbers that i am seeking and I swapped books with another member earlier this year to allow them to complete a set.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    I was cleaning and reorganizing my dt stash and I "Found" SLdt1 #246 and 308. These both appear to be solo books if anyone is looking to trade to complete a set. I have already listed other partial sets for the numbers that i am seeking and I swapped books with another member earlier this year to allow them to complete a set.
    Holy Sh** you just happened to find these two books like you didn't know you had them??? Crazyness ........you dont happen to have #464 I-III stashed away somewhere too do you? If you and your books ever want to come to Turkey I can get you loaded up on some Raki and maybe talk deals Really though awsome find, if you still have them in ten years ( when I figure I can afford them) and I still haven't found my number I may be interested.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    Damn, and I thought it was cool when I found a $20 bill I thought I'd lost the other day.
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Wiz,

DT4,5,6,7,LSOE #465 is now in the hands of DTCOM member BLG.

Are we considering LSOE needed as part of a complete set?

Pesonally, I don't feel it is, but that is just my opinion.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Wiz,

DT4,5,6,7,LSOE #465 is now in the hands of DTCOM member BLG.

Are we considering LSOE needed as part of a complete set?

Pesonally, I don't feel it is, but that is just my opinion.
    I can see it both ways, but I feel that it IS part of a complete set in that it is a Grant Dark Tower related S/L that you were able to order as a matching number. Although my opinion probably isn't worth much as I don't have a complete set yet.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, am not considering LSOE as part of my list. Thanks. Will update shortly.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if it warrant's being on the list, but I finally got a PC copy of DTVII, so I now have a II-VII PC set.

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone ever come across an "Author's Copy" of DT III?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast