Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hats off to you Wizardsrainbow...this looks like a labour of love.
    I have DT#228 Volumes IV, V, VI & VII. I was able to put these four together from two different NY collectors.
    I have been on the hunt for I, 11 & III and emailed all the online dealers I could find. No luck they vanished.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TrueNorth, welcome to the site and we hope you post often.

Best of luck in your continued quest to complete the #228 set!

AKC

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks AKC.......These guys should be together.
    I would love to buy the missing 3 or sell my 4 to them if the first 3 were crazy priced (which I am sure they would be).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Thanks AKC.......These guys should be together.
    I would love to buy the missing 3 or sell my 4 to them if the first 3 were crazy priced (which I am sure they would be).

Welcome to the site!!!! Most glad to have you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We ever land on an updated # of the complete sets that have been identified and remain intact?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

still on my quest to find DT I and III #464

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still considering hunting down a PC set...one by one, of course. Anyone willing to sell/trade their PC copies?

Traveler Freelancer will become famous soon enough

Default Dark Tower signed limited matching number set

I often see books 1-V11 collected in a matched number, but there are actually 9 books in the complete set. Wind through the Keyhole is #4.5 and Little Sisters of Eluria is #0.

Do you have records of matched number sets of all 9 nooks?

Start with mine...#307

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is what this list is..... All the DT books.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here but set #55 from Bett's????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    I often see books 1-V11 collected in a matched number, but there are actually 9 books in the complete set. Wind through the Keyhole is #4.5 and Little Sisters of Eluria is #0.

Start with mine...#307
    I think David had already tracked down most of the DTI-VII sets in the list well before LSOE and WTTKH were published. It would be a major undertaking to track the other two S/Ls as well. But the good people here are definitely doing their best I assume that David/Jerome would have no problem adding LSOE and WTTKH to the existing records.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Start with mine...#307
    I think David had already tracked down most of the DTI-VII sets in the list well before LSOE and WTTKH were published. It would be a major undertaking to track the other two S/Ls as well. But the good people here are definitely doing their best I assume that David/Jerome would have no problem adding LSOE and WTTKH to the existing records.
    Michael, would it be a safe bet to say that these sets all include LSOE and WTTKH? I mean I can't imagine a set without them included. I would not have put mine up if it did not have it... as I would feel that is incomplete.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    still on my quest to find DT I and III #464
    As I have been on my quest for I,II + III #228. I looked everywhere including contacting the sellers from the 2006 sale I found on the list on the first post.

Lots of us missing a few numbers.
    I wonder if there was a designated page showing who currently has these incomplete sets if that might get someones attention to sell theirs? Kind of what Wizardsrainbow did on post #1

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Start with mine...#307

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Please update record to include incomplete DT set #411 DTII-DTVII+LSOE+WTTKH, only missing DTI - To complete sets, if anyone knows where DTI #411, DTI-III #281, please contact me, cheers.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have #461 if you'd like to update the list.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Complete? Including LSOE & TWTTK?

Thanks.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Complete? Including LSOE & TWTTK?

Thanks.
    Yes, complete. All 9 books. The whole sh'bang...

Traveler JacksAgain will become famous soon enough

Every once in a long while, I'll go looking around the web for numbered edition information. Your post, Freelancer, prompted me to register here: I've got DT II #307, bought directly from Grant. It had been ages since I touched the book (I have a separate list of the numbers), but went and rechecked the number tonight.

Adding to the database, I have #124 for DT III and on, including LSOE and WTTK. Unfortunately, I was a cheap college kid when DT I came out, so only ordered the trade edition, and after DT II got lost from Grant's mailing list - thus the different number starting at DT III.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome JacksAgain!

Make sure you hang around. "Calvins Corner" is full of the most knowledgeable and largest King collectors in the world. We look forward to hearing more about your collection and ambitions.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Wolves of the calla 293 is on ABE for $725. Way over priced IMO

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Start with mine...#307
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksAgain View Post
    I've got DT II #307, bought directly from Grant. It had been ages since I touched the book (I have a separate list of the numbers), but went and rechecked the number tonight.
    öhm ... short question - so we got two guys here with the same book ?

Traveler JacksAgain will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Start with mine...#307
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksAgain View Post
    I've got DT II #307, bought directly from Grant. It had been ages since I touched the book (I have a separate list of the numbers), but went and rechecked the number tonight.
    öhm ... short question - so we got two guys here with the same book ?
    That was exactly my point, and I was wondering about the provenance of Freelancer's copy. One possibility: I am certainly not a major collector, yet over the years I have twice gotten two copies of a limited run with the same number, in both cases directly from the publisher, though neither was from Grant. With that history, it wouldn't shock me to find a duplicate had been generated. In both instances I had ordered two copies, and requested a specific number for one of the two - it still shouldn't have happened, but I can see how the it might. However, given Grant's requirement of owning a number to guarantee the next in the series, it seems any duplications would have become obvious quickly, though I've never heard any rumors of duplicates. On the other hand, obviously I didn't make use of DT II #307 in this manner, so it wouldn't have been caught for this specific book.

A more disturbing possibility is that Freelancer went hunting for DT II #307 for a premium, and someone modified a different copy.

I'm hopeful that the answer is much more benign, and Freelancer hit a wrong key - from the original list, #306 seems a likely candidate.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Many of us do not count TLSOE or TWTTK as part of a complete set.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast