Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen (NEVAK) of Grant might be able to lend a clue if she had a spare slot of time & if you give some appropriate info...... if it is available for release.
    She may still be pretty busy packing up items though at this time.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I donīt know who this is from the listing: #157 **** (I-VII complete, Greg [dt.net]) , but i figured he might be interested in the UK S/L Wizard and Glass with the same number .

If anyone know him let him know that this book is available on ebay .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wizard-and-G...item3cc670f01c

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    I donīt know who this is from the listing: #157 **** (I-VII complete, Greg [dt.net]) , but i figured he might be interested in the UK S/L Wizard and Glass with the same number .

If anyone know him let him know that this book is available on ebay .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wizard-and-G...item3cc670f01c
    Searching my swiss cheese brain...searching. Pretty sure Greg is a UK collector. I know that does not help much.....but I hope he sees the auction...As a Dark Tower fanatic myself, by pure luck I was able to find the UK S/L W&G AND the Gunslinger S/L tapes that both matched one of mu same-number sets (#296) plus I have all 4 of Whelan's original DT prints all #296....pretty cool (for me anyway)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

He is in the UK....and a member here (forum name "Greg").
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Motherf*****, I missed this. I really ought to be more attentive on both ebay and DT.ORG. Now going into another room to sob, out of sight of my family!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Greg, if it's any consolation:

I missed my matching number UK W&G by a week or so when David at Bett's had it for sale. He had just shipped it off to a collector in Australia, so I bought a different copy from Bett's. A year or so later I ran across the other collector on the Cemetery Dance board. We worked a straight trade. He got a more pristine copy of the book, and I got my matching number.

So there is still hope!

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for trying to make things a little more palatable, but hey ho, never mind. I did notice after a closer look at the auction it was U.S. and Canada shipping only so it's probably a good thing.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default DT family

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Greg, if it's any consolation:

I missed my matching number UK W&G by a week or so when David at Bett's had it for sale. He had just shipped it off to a collector in Australia, so I bought a different copy from Bett's. A year or so later I ran across the other collector on the Cemetery Dance board. We worked a straight trade. He got a more pristine copy of the book, and I got my matching number.

So there is still hope!
    Especially with such a great group of people like This one right here

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What good is this thread if it's not properly updated?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    What good is this thread if it's not properly updated?
    Feel free to point out what needs to be updated. It is "kinda" David's baby, but I am happy to edit the first post (OR Brice, Nerak, Patrick etc.).
    We aim to please.
    That being said, unless someone poaches our list, it is the best, most current list in the world.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice..... PM sent.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Greg, I just changed the reference to you in the first post from the long defunct dt.net to read "Greg of TDT.org," so it will be easier for people to know where to find you later.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Brice..... PM sent.
    p:p

I got you covered, my friend.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello,
    Update.
    I am now the very proud owner of DT #214 from book 3 (waselands)-keyhole. Looking for drawing of the three and gunslinger #214. I have f/f #309 of gunslinger i believe, and also have a different Drawing of the three.
    Any help would be hugely appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Simon

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw that, not a bad deal if it goes for opening bid.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The opening bid is high enough that there is not enough "meat on the bone" for the resellers, but if there is a collector out there who has the funds to buy it all in one swoop like that, it's not a bad price.

He would be better off splittting it up and selling The Gunslinger as one lot, The DotT as a 2nd lot, the rest of the books as a 3rd lot, and the picture as a 4th lot.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    He would be better off splittting it up and selling The Gunslinger as one lot, The DotT as a 2nd lot, the rest of the books as a 3rd lot, and the picture as a 4th lot.
    Are you looking for a VC partner(s)?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

VC?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Venture Capitol, although I must admit, being a child/teen of the 70's, I always connoted VC with Viet Cong.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So...just to throw a monkey-wrench into the works.....

I would argue that unlike TLSOE, TWTTK is required for those sets numbered 1-500 to make a "complete set".

The fact that the title of the book is "The Dark Tower: The Wind Through The Keyhole" kinda seals the deal for me.

However, the book differs from the previous 7 volumes in that it come in a traycase vs. a slipcase.

Thoughts?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I tend to agree with you, Tippy. The title tells it all.

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The series finished in 2004 with The Dark Tower. Anyone who has read the books would know that. There could be a thousand stories released after DTVII, but none of them matter.

How many Matrix books are there? How many Star Wars books are there?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

None of them matter?

That's a pretty strong opinion there.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast