Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Traveler Fine Edition Books is on a distinguished road

We are looking for copy no. 880 of the Grant signed/limited ed of DRAWING OF THE THREE. Does anyone know who owns it? Cheers. Michael, FEB

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought there were only 850 numbered copies.

John

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Edition Books View Post
    We are looking for copy no. 880 of the Grant signed/limited ed of DRAWING OF THE THREE. Does anyone know who owns it? Cheers. Michael, FEB
    Hi Michael, Jon's correct. According to the catalogue, there are 800 numbered copies and 850 total...
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+DTII+-+S+L

Traveler Fine Edition Books is on a distinguished road

Default DARK TOWER: DRAWING OF THREE LIMITED no 880

Yes, of course. I'd forgotten that TDOTT has a smaller number of limited edition copies than subsequent DT titles. I have 880 of all the volumes that follow and a lettered copy of GUNSLINGER. Apologies for wasting everybody's time. Michael, FEB

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTI #395 currently up for auction on Ebay. Most recent bid: $1,750

That and a few other books have been added to the Google doc, too.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTI #368 + DTII - WTTK #s 318 - - - > Soon to be available via Heritage Auction

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Soon to have a new P&J - so I guess when it arrives I can post something to update the list - until then I will just wait until it arrives...

In the meantime you can put down my other number #344 - DT 3 - TWTTKH; DT2 is an authors copy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Soon to have a new P&J - so I guess when it arrives I can post something to update the list - until then I will just wait until it arrives...

In the meantime you can put down my other number #344 - DT 3 - TWTTKH; DT2 is an authors copy
    Since I already know what it is I'm gonna give you a huge CONGRATS!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I'm just curious, what's a P&J? Sounds like one of those sandwiches them across the pond like to eat...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I'm just curious, what's a P&J? Sounds like one of those sandwiches them across the pond like to eat...

Pride & Joy.

Country
    Country Flag

Ownership Update:

Finally procured a complete Publisher's Copy set (DTI - DTVII) in addition to Little Sisters of Eluria (PC).

***Still on the hunt for TWTTK (PC), but I'm sure one will pop up eventually.***

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Pride & Joy.
    Thank you!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - much appreciated. I decided to take the plunge even though I thought that my signed 1/1 gunslinger would be enough for me...it wasn't. Just waiting until it arrives after I get back from a trip.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - much appreciated. I decided to take the plunge even though I thought that my signed 1/1 gunslinger would be enough for me...it wasn't. Just waiting until it arrives after I get back from a trip.
    Down that dark, dark rabbit hole you went!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Down that dark, dark rabbit hole you went!
    with a little help from my friends
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chad!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Chad... Essential centrepiece for the collection...

Country
    Country Flag

Well you can jot me down for at least DT1 #395 - now I just have to find DT1&2 #344 to trade for my DT1 395 and DT2 authors copy - but at least it is a set

Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chad!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Great add Chad!
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mixed set on Heritage
    #1 368
    Rest 318

https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...edItems-071515

Country
    Country Flag

DTVII (#32) for sale (Ebay) - - - > LINK

Country
    Country Flag

A BIG thank you to an observant member of the TDT.org community who helped me track down the last piece to my puzzle: S/L The Wind Through the Keyhole (Publisher's Copy).

Proud owner of a complete S/L Dark Tower set (Publisher's Copy): DTI-DTVII + LSOE + TWTTK

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

WOW! Congratulations! That's a really cool achievement.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Colin. Wonderful feeling. The family is home, you can rest easy... the family is home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast