Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi David you can update the list. I now have #220 (as you well know)!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi David you can update the list. I now have #220 (as you well know)!
    just updated you #220. CONGRATS!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi. Hope you are well. I was hoping you could help me. Is there any new information on Gunslinger #246? I would appreciate any leads or help. Maybe a way to contact jemaher to see if he/she still has it?

Thank you so much for any help you may offer.
    Bryan

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

a bunch of #246 books on eBay...A decade ago I had contact with Jemaher but I no longer have his contact info...I bought the #246 WTTKH that was on eBay though as I have a perfect new traycase to swap out that damaged one.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is David from Betts Right? I did not know you were the one on the board. I just sent you an email too.

I am buying those #246 (not official yet) and I wondered who snatched up that TWTTKH!!! I obviously would like to talk to you about it.

Thanks,

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    This is David from Betts Right? I did not know you were the one on the board. I just sent you an email too.

I am buying those #246 (not official yet) and I wondered who snatched up that TWTTKH!!! I obviously would like to talk to you about it.

Thanks,
    All good BH....I will make you "whole"

Country
    Country Flag

Hello All. I am officially a Gunslinger #246 away from a complete matching number set! Excited but have the BIG ONE to find still. Can anyone offer me any help, advice, or contacts to steer me in the right direction?

Really appreciate it.

Bryan

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, kingfan2323...

I update my Dark Tower S/L Google doc regularly so please bookmark it. If I come across it, it will definitely be added. You can find the Google doc in my sig.

Country
    Country Flag

Great. Thanks, OneFathom. I bookmarked it. I check out your Ebay store on a regular basis. If I see an item on there I may be interested in do you prefer to sell through here? Or on ebay?

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

Have some Dark Tower Limited Editions on Ebay. Auction ends today but let me know if you anyone would like to purchase one on here. Will take good offers or simply jump in on the auction. Kingfan2323. New to the forum so thanks for the consideration. https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone...Happy and healthy New Year!! (I know I'm a little early)

I see the posting of DT sets up to #500. Is there a list of sets from #500 up? Thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Oreo.
    only made 500 of the first book. So cannot have a complete matching number set of anything above 500.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

Have some Dark Tower Limited Editions on Ebay. Auction ends today but let me know if you anyone would like to purchase one on here. Will take good offers or simply jump in on the auction. Kingfan2323. New to the forum so thanks for the consideration. https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474
    There is nothing in the link...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hi All,

Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hi All,

Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

Yeah not A thing. Strange.... is this an overseas EBay account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323

Sorry, webstar and brian. This should work. If not I am Kingfan2323 on ebay.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

Dude, just list the books here. That link shows one book. CK

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about that link all. Many people have said it works fine. In case it is not working for you or do not know how to find a seller on Ebay here you go:

Waste Lands #879
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    Colorado Kid 2017 auction is at $6.50 now.

If interested let me know.
    Bryan

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Hi David,

I am and have been the owner of set #443 from almost the beginning. I used to be listed as the owner, but it now shows “Leonard Shoup, ABE” instead of me.

Leonard Shoup owns # 433, not 443.

I would appreciate it if you would correct the listing for #443 to show me as the owner. Thanks!

iowabob

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by iowabob View Post
    Hi David,

I am and have been the owner of set #443 from almost the beginning. I used to be listed as the owner, but it now shows “Leonard Shoup, ABE” instead of me.

I would appreciate it if you would correct the listing for #443 to show me as the owner. Thanks!

iowabob

I hope I fixed it for you.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I never updated here but I own #432 (1-WTTK)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I never updated here but I own #432 (1-WTTK)
    #myman!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iowabob View Post
    Hi David,

iowabob

I hope I fixed it for you.
    Thank you RF and Bob!

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Thanks, I feel so much better now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast