Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    A couple of new listings...

DTI (#64): $7,500 (ABE)
    TWTTK (#349): $1,000 (Ebay Auction)

Both have been added to the Google doc, found here.
    Exactly the two volumes I need to complete my unmatched DT S/L set. Sadly, the 9K-ish price tag is exactly the amount of money I don't have to spend on them.
    David of Betts Books is selling a DTI (unnumbered) for $2,750, but it doesn't come with the publisher's slipcase, unfortunately. The item # is JF-14.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks very much for the pointer. I would really prefer the number and slipcase, tho.

(And believe me, I don't expect to find one for less than mid 4 figures. I just dont have that kind of money to drop on one book)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gonna sell my partial set #101 , it holds DTV, VI, VII , LSOE and TWTTKH
    If somebody is in the market for those lets get in touch.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few pieces of set #327 just showed up on ABE...

DTV #327: $750 - - - > LINK

LSOE #327: $1250 - - - > LINK

You can find a smattering of available DT S/Ls for sale (#PC - #500) HERE, too (Google doc).

Country
    Country Flag

The Wind Through the Keyhole #41 - - - > (Ebay auction)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up my 2nd DT Set.

#345 I-VII & LSOE & TWTTK

Includes the AE of LSOE #345 as well!

Sets #345 and #415 safe and sound with AKC!

Please update thread at your leisure...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Picked up my 2nd DT Set.

Nice, congrats. Now if you could rub off some close magic and find DT 1&2 of 344 - that would complete my set
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Picked up my 2nd DT Set.

2 full sets. Wow. Very impressive.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I am now the proud owner of matching set DTI-DTVII #175, please update the list. If anyone knows of the location of Sisters and Wind #175 please get in touch. Also I no longer own set #411, sold to a UK collector, I don't know if he is a member on here, I'm thinking not as he would have probably have updated this himself. Thank you.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Greg! For fun, try to track down the UK S/L #175 of W&G, too.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That is an idea, I could raise the difficulty factor by also tracking down UK S/L Wind. Ouch!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    That is an idea, I could raise the difficulty factor by also tracking down UK S/L Wind. Ouch!
    I have full faith in you. Go for it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I have full faith in you. Go for it!
    Thanks Patrick, after looking on the WTTK UK owners thread it's in all likelihood for #175 to be amongst the unopened copies, and with no mention of #175 (until my entry) on this thread, it seems unlikely that I will find any of the books within the membership of this site. Ahem, a very small needle in a very large haystack.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated list..I just bought complete set #220 (I-WTTKH) so added that one too.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Ah, I wondered if you picked that set up. Congratulations!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Updated list..I just bought complete set #220 (I-WTTKH) so added that one too.
    Congratulations, David. Great set for a great price...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

TY I actually put in a Best Offer and they accepted! So even better than list price

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    TY I actually put in a Best Offer and they accepted! So even better than list price
    Boom!

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Default S/L #307

Hello, taking a shot here.

I’m on a bit of a quest to complete a matched set of The Dark Tower series limited editions. I currently own:

#54 of DT II
    #307 of DT III - DT VII
    #1110 of LSOE

Trying to locate whomever currently owns the remaining #307 books to see if a swap can be made for DT II & LSOE. Obviously I’d need to purchase the remaining DT I & WTTKH.
    Silly me gave up my #307 after DT VII was published and now.... well I’m sure you all understand. ☹️

Any help in locating the missing 307s will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower S/Ls: PC or #'d (#500 or lower)

I just updated my Google doc. You can find many S/L DTs for sale right HERE.

Country
    Country Flag

Some new DT S/L listings are up for sale —*each #112

*WTTK #112
    *LSOE #112
    *LSOE (AE) #112

You can find all available DT S/L #PC - #500 HERE in case you're looking to complete a set.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Allen46
    Contact me at Pasiuk57@gmail.com

Country
    Country Flag

LSOE (PC) was just listed on Ebay!

You can find the auction HERE. The listing has also been added to my Google doc which can be found in my signature.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know allen46 email address?

Country
    Country Flag

Might be a great chance for jemaher to complete the #246 set. Anybody know if they're still in the market to finish the set?

NEW on ebay! All books linked below:

*DTII #246
    *DTIII #246
    #DTIV #246
    #LSOE #246
    #TWTTK #26 SOLD

Also, some new additions for the #315 set...

*DTV #315

*LSOE #315

All have been added to the DT S/L Google doc HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast