Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone knows how to contact Greg (I pm'd him a few days ago but got no response) can they give him a shout for me, I own the DTIV UK S/L no.157 mentioned above and would be willing to do a trade for another number.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    I donīt know who this is from the listing: #157 **** (I-VII complete, Greg [dt.net]) , but i figured he might be interested in the UK S/L Wizard and Glass with the same number .

If anyone know him let him know that this book is available on ebay .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wizard-and-G...item3cc670f01c
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Motherf*****, I missed this. I really ought to be more attentive on both ebay and DT.ORG. Now going into another room to sob, out of sight of my family!!
    Last edited by Patrick; 07-24-2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: (Added the two quotes for you. - Patrick)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool of you to offer to help him out, Captain Hollister!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the help Patrick, still no reply though, so if anyone sees him about point him this way.

Love the sig btw, I'm guessing Tippy don't take none, lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hollister View Post
    If anyone knows how to contact Greg (I pm'd him a few days ago but got no response) can they give him a shout for me, I own the DTIV UK S/L no.157 mentioned above and would be willing to do a trade for another number.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    I donīt know who this is from the listing: #157 **** (I-VII complete, Greg [dt.net]) , but i figured he might be interested in the UK S/L Wizard and Glass with the same number .

If anyone know him let him know that this book is available on ebay .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wizard-and-G...item3cc670f01c
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Motherf*****, I missed this. I really ought to be more attentive on both ebay and DT.ORG. Now going into another room to sob, out of sight of my family!!
    Hello, not been around lately, just returned from holiday. I have PM'ed you. Thanks.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hollister View Post

Love the sig btw, I'm guessing Tippy don't take none, lol.
    Yeah, but I'm betting on his finances not being good enough for book buying and globe trotting to beat people.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

DT2 and DT3 #465 were on sale this week at Betts Books.

I tried for years to get them out of the hands of CR who had David consign them.

I sold 4-7 #465 to member blg here in April 2009.....I think he may have sold them as well by now.

DT1 #465 was bought in 2005 by ebay member jwwwhite.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    DT2 and DT3 #465 were on sale this week at Betts Books.
    Ah, too bad it wasn't #464. That's what I need!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since I now have TWTTK #180, that set can't be complete. Hopefully someday I can track down some of the others (or even make it complete).

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

#379 Books 4-7 and LSOE for sale on ebay. $3200 starting bid, $3520 buy it now. seller is chelseatanglewilde

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item23215de0bd

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just thought i would mention that i have #473 drawing of the three in f/f and am in need of finding #214 ? also any DT books #306.
    Thanks

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Complete same number set No. 259 sold by Granite Books to erxbooks on eBay for $8,763. (Ģ5,500)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Complete same number set No. 259 sold by Granite Books to erxbooks on eBay for $8,763. (Ģ5,500)
    Thanks for the info. I added a note to #259 on the first post.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have #473 drawing of the three
    I have #214 from wastelands through Wttkh
    I have #306 signed limited gunslinger.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

DT2# 379

According to the list..........

#379 (not complete IV-VII owned by Mr. Ink TDT.net)

Seller is erxbooks on ebay.

Anybody know who Mr. Ink is?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps it's Mr. Ink here-although that member hasn't logged in in 11+ months.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...hp?164-Mr.-Ink

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had tried to PM him here the other day...but his name did not come up when I started typing.....hmmm....must have been something I did wrong.

Tried to send him an email...but he never listed an email address.

EDIT...

I just looked up at post#784 above.......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Traveler gocanes97 is on a distinguished road

I own #416 dt3-7 plus little sisters and wind.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I noted that. Thanks, and welcome to the boards.

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see you had my purchase of the set #259. I am looking for the same number for Little Sister and Keyhole. Is there a good place to list this want? I will trade my signed limited copies and cash.

Erx Books

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Post your wanted number(s) here:
    What's your Number?-Want list for specific S/L #'s

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I need The Gunslinger #253 and LSOE #253. I have LSOE #484 for trade for LSOE #253 if it is in F/F condition.

SKC

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

QUESTION: I see that it says "#155 **** (I-VII complete Chris Blakely-Critical*Path)" on the first page of this thread but then I see that Betts is selling it WITHOUT #155 in the set. What's the scoop?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sets change hands, and are broken up.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

That's sad that one of the holy grails collecting goals happens in reverse with them getting pieced out.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

g r e e d....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast