Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yeah! I completely missed that!

John

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A complete set of #55 is currently on ebay and also includes Desperation and Black House.
    Auction Link
    Mark Twain

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that earlier.

$18500 for a set of eleven books, and they show ONE picture that shows four of them?

That is just lazy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I saw that earlier.

$18500 for a set of eleven books, and they show ONE picture that shows four of them?

That is just lazy.
    GOOD POINT... Had not really thought about it or examined that closely.... It is quite lazy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I know right?

Makes you wonder what kind of job they will do packing the books?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I updated the list. We are now at 67 + ~6 PC's that are complete.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I updated the list. We are now at 67 + ~6 PC's that are complete.
    Jerome, you might have missed this, but I can add some info to the master list:

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I now own a partial set #214. Books III-VII + LSOE and TWTTK.

Also picked up DT II #473 in case someone was looking for that number.
    I still have the #464 partial set (for now), but you can add the #464 LSOE and TWTTK to it.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Complete set #30 (including LSOE and WTTKH) for sale on eBay (seller gibson.sg).

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have #253 of DT II - DT VII and TWTTKH. I am looking for DT I and LSOE #253. I have # 484 LSOE (F/F) to trade for LSOE #253.

Thanks!
    SKC

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Complete set #30 (including LSOE and WTTKH) for sale on eBay (seller gibson.sg).
    Sold for $11,600.

Also, still need to update:

I still have the #464 partial set (for now), but you can add the #464 LSOE and TWTTK to it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold for $11,600.

Also, still need to update:

Double check but I think I updated it correctly.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Where exactly is the "Master List" of who owns what number set located please?

Thanks!
    SKC

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

First post of this thread.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

First post of this thread.
    Thanks Michaël!

For some reason my posts go ignored when I state that I have set #253 DT II - DT VII and TWTTKH. It still is not updated in the "Master List."

Cheers!
    SKC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Done.

Country
    Country Flag

Double check but I think I updated it correctly.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the thread title was "Complete Same-Number Sets".

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I thought the thread title was "Complete Same-Number Sets".
    Ahhhhh... so that's why some have no mention of ownership next to them.
    I think it's sort of selective, some even mention items non-dark tower related.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if you would want to record this, but seller Paulreadingking on eBay has II through WTTK all PC editions, with Gunslinger 367. Currently for sale on eBay.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Please update my current collection.
    DTI-TWTTKH #157
    DTII-TWTTKH #411
    DTIV-TWTTKH #281
    Cheers

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I will be the new owner of the partial set - DTIV-WTTKH that I have agreed to purchase from Divemaster

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As soon as you have them all, let me know and I'll update the thread. Congratulations in advance.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

As soon as you have them all, let me know and I'll update the thread. Congratulations in advance.
    Ouch
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Ouch
    That wasn't meant to be hurtful. Kingfan24 and I have semi-buried the hatchet.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Should the name of the thread be changed? It started out as a list of complete sets but now it includes partial sets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast