Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,344 of 1344

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

  1. #1326
    Demon of the Prim amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    1,061
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Hi David you can update the list. I now have #220 (as you well know)!
    Wanted:

    'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

  2. #1327
    Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fairfield CT
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi David you can update the list. I now have #220 (as you well know)!
    just updated you #220. CONGRATS!!!

    Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand
    .



  3. #1328
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hi. Hope you are well. I was hoping you could help me. Is there any new information on Gunslinger #246? I would appreciate any leads or help. Maybe a way to contact jemaher to see if he/she still has it?

    Thank you so much for any help you may offer.
    Bryan

  4. #1329
    Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fairfield CT
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    a bunch of #246 books on eBay...A decade ago I had contact with Jemaher but I no longer have his contact info...I bought the #246 WTTKH that was on eBay though as I have a perfect new traycase to swap out that damaged one.

    Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand
    .



  5. #1330
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    This is David from Betts Right? I did not know you were the one on the board. I just sent you an email too.

    I am buying those #246 (not official yet) and I wondered who snatched up that TWTTKH!!! I obviously would like to talk to you about it.

    Thanks,

  6. #1331
    Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fairfield CT
    Posts
    4,752
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    This is David from Betts Right? I did not know you were the one on the board. I just sent you an email too.

    I am buying those #246 (not official yet) and I wondered who snatched up that TWTTKH!!! I obviously would like to talk to you about it.

    Thanks,
    All good BH....I will make you "whole"

    Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand
    .



  7. #1332
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hello All. I am officially a Gunslinger #246 away from a complete matching number set! Excited but have the BIG ONE to find still. Can anyone offer me any help, advice, or contacts to steer me in the right direction?

    Really appreciate it.

    Bryan

  8. #1333
    Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    323
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Way to go, kingfan2323...

    I update my Dark Tower S/L Google doc regularly so please bookmark it. If I come across it, it will definitely be added. You can find the Google doc in my sig.

  9. #1334
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Great. Thanks, OneFathom. I bookmarked it. I check out your Ebay store on a regular basis. If I see an item on there I may be interested in do you prefer to sell through here? Or on ebay?

  10. #1335
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hi All,

    Have some Dark Tower Limited Editions on Ebay. Auction ends today but let me know if you anyone would like to purchase one on here. Will take good offers or simply jump in on the auction. Kingfan2323. New to the forum so thanks for the consideration. https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

    Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474

  11. #1336
    Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    94
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Hi everyone...Happy and healthy New Year!! (I know I'm a little early)

    I see the posting of DT sets up to #500. Is there a list of sets from #500 up? Thank you!

  12. #1337
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hi Oreo.
    only made 500 of the first book. So cannot have a complete matching number set of anything above 500.

  13. #1338
    Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Porters Lake, NS
    Posts
    11,954
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hi All,

    Have some Dark Tower Limited Editions on Ebay. Auction ends today but let me know if you anyone would like to purchase one on here. Will take good offers or simply jump in on the auction. Kingfan2323. New to the forum so thanks for the consideration. https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

    Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474
    There is nothing in the link...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  14. #1339
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Space Coast, Florida
    Posts
    6,724
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hi All,

    Have some Dark Tower Limited Editions on Ebay. Auction ends today but let me know if you anyone would like to purchase one on here. Will take good offers or simply jump in on the auction. Kingfan2323. New to the forum so thanks for the consideration. https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

    Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474
    There is nothing in the link...
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=
    “You form a line to formalize the formal lies."


  15. #1340
    Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Porters Lake, NS
    Posts
    11,954
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hi All,

    Have some Dark Tower Limited Editions on Ebay. Auction ends today but let me know if you anyone would like to purchase one on here. Will take good offers or simply jump in on the auction. Kingfan2323. New to the forum so thanks for the consideration. https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

    Waste Lands #879
    Wizard #917
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    DT #1474
    There is nothing in the link...
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

    Yeah not A thing. Strange.... is this an overseas EBay account?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  16. #1341
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323

    Sorry, webstar and brian. This should work. If not I am Kingfan2323 on ebay.

  17. #1342
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

    https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323

  18. #1343
    Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Porters Lake, NS
    Posts
    11,954
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

    https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323
    Dude, just list the books here. That link shows one book. CK


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  19. #1344
    Traveler kingfan2323 is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Sorry about that link all. Many people have said it works fine. In case it is not working for you or do not know how to find a seller on Ebay here you go:

    Waste Lands #879
    Wolves #1241
    Song #1320
    Colorado Kid 2017 auction is at $6.50 now.

    If interested let me know.
    Bryan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts