7 25.00%

2 7.14%

7 25.00%

12 42.86%

4 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I NEED YOUR OPINION!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I NEED YOUR OPINION!!

It seems I am going to have to turn to an internet dating site.

I want your opinion on the picture that best portrays me.

7 You're an ugly bastard, Jon, stick with sheep!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorites are #3 and #6! Good luck!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I like 5 and 6 Happy Hunting!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually like them all!

@Barb- Good hunting (I'm watching Battlestar Galactica hahahahah)
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any response to this by a guy might be considered "Gay". Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!!

J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm with Erin on this one - 3 and 6 would both work. Best of luck Jon!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

3, 5, 6... but I think if you had one with a sheep, it would be more accurate
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have added a poll, please vote now!

bears have voted 4, 5, 6

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    I'm with Erin on this one - 3 and 6 would both work. Best of luck Jon!
    We just agree with all sorts of stuff lately, don't we?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Any response to this by a guy might be considered "Gay". Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!!

J/K
    I am gay and I voted #6.

I thought #2 kinda says "I'll chloroform you and drag you into the woods" while #3 says "I give good head" and #5 says "I'm a fan of Stephen King and of Beavis & Butthead". You look close to tears in #4 and a little stoned in #1.

Yeah, #6 with the full frontal fer sure.

At least you didn't do one of those shirtless in front of a mirror self-pics!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

3 for me, i love the out door shots

(although Icry4oy made me snort my tea with his decriptions )

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    (although Icry4oy made me snort my tea with his decriptions )
    Me too, Good Job Icry4oy!! Too Funny

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm straight, but if I may give just a bit of advice, I think Icry4oy's best point is about your expression. In your pic, a smile is the best accessory. And when you meet, that's also key. Be yourself, don't lie, yet try to stay positive, m'man. Best of luck!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike. I do value all opinions.

Merlin...why assume I am looking for a woman? Ok, I am but watch assumptions. LOL

OY... in pic 3 the other "body" is my son...you sick bastard! LOL

Thanks thus far. I hope to hear from others and any more thoughts from you folks are welcome. Bald jokes are welcome too.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

definitely 3 good luck

5 will be my forever favourite. And if I remember well I first saw you in pic 1 . Good memories.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Merlin...why assume I am looking for a woman? Ok, I am but watch assumptions. LOL

Thanks thus far. I hope to hear from others and any more thoughts from you folks are welcome. Bald jokes are welcome too.
    Jon you are cute, funny, kind and seemingly intelligent, anyone in their right mind would be a fool to pass up the chance to get to know you. Someone great is waiting for you. Get out there and find her!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blavigne View Post

Jon you are cute, funny, kind and seemingly intelligent, anyone in their right mind would be a fool to pass up the chance to get to know you. Someone great is waiting for you. Get out there and find her!
    Hear, hear

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I didn't assume either way. I was referring to the "poster"!!! LOL

And I thought maybe the "Sienfeld" quote might evoke a laugh. If it was taken as poor taste then my sincere apologies.

I agree with above, take a new pic and SMILE. A good smile goes a long way!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

# 5 is my favorite, but who cares what do you think? Good luck in any event.
    Truthfully tho' after meeting me, you may have 2nd thoughts about women at all! :lol;

Really after seeing the poll results, book lovers are us!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

#5 makes you look like a fun dude. Iron Maiden!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Naw, Merlin, I missed the Seinfeld reference. I'm just not a fan of the show. I was just yankin' yer chain. I have fun seeing you post in the Forge and tend to bust chops of those I like or want to get along with.

As to #5...I HATE that beard. Maybe not the way it looks but the way it felt.

You see, I always shave in the shower. While I had, and was growing that damned beard I would reach up, feel my face and internalize "Oh my God!! When did I last Shower??!!??"

And Mr. H. ryan We have never met but good to meet you! and I hope you understand these words......Yar...Up the Irons!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Since I'm a "sick bastard"...

Sorry...couldn't resist!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Naw, Merlin, I missed the Seinfeld reference. I'm just not a fan of the show. I was just yankin' yer chain. I have fun seeing you post in the Forge and tend to bust chops of those I like or want to get along with.

As to #5...I HATE that beard. Maybe not the way it looks but the way it felt.

You see, I always shave in the shower. While I had, and was growing that damned beard I would reach up, feel my face and internalize "Oh my God!! When did I last Shower??!!??"

And Mr. H. ryan We have never met but good to meet you! and I hope you understand these words......Yar...Up the Irons!!!
    Well in that case, just what was up with #1? Were you going for the "I got a lobotomy and Jesus on the same day" look?

LOL LOL LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Meh...Merlin...it was a wife thing (when I had one. she thought I looked nice in the purple shirt and tie...but it was about 95 degrees F (35 C) and 80% humidity...I wasn't happy.

Oy...I'm more into sheep.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast