Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ben Staad

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I've had about six copies of the US one and I've had the UK for a couple of years now but only after posting this picture (of my own copies) did I notice that it's not just the background color - the picture is slightly different as well!

Anyway, the UK one is slightly harder to get but a little temptation every now and then... doesn't hurt at all, no it doesn't!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I've had about six copies of the US one and I've had the UK for a couple of years now but only after posting this picture (of my own copies) did I notice that it's not just the background color - the picture is slightly different as well!

Anyway, the UK one is slightly harder to get but a little temptation every now and then... doesn't hurt at all, no it doesn't!!
    The UK is the widescreen version!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Love the books! Is the UK version of UMNEY'S LAST CASE hard to find? I need one too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not hard, but harder than the US edition. There are probably some for sale right now but they're usually overpriced.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a couple more items I picked up recently:

Enterprise Incidents which features reviews of SK's work through 1984. Neat little comic/magazine and this one is in great shape:

Pet Sematary Script from Laurel Entertainment noted as first draft and dated 1985. Don't know if it a "true" original script but I thought it was cool:

If anyone has any additional information on this script or anyway to validate it I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks for looking

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very interesting Mr Bond

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

I placed a bid on that Pet sematary screenplay

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by super sam View Post
    I placed a bid on that Pet sematary screenplay
    Glad to see I'm not the only one that found this interesting.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A few more items:

Brian Lumley's "Fly by Night's" S/L

Sig Page:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

And finally I've started getting rid of my Viking Copies....

And a W&G Chapbook:

Now I just need 1, 2, and 3!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hills "Gunpowder" signed and numbered by Joe and Vincent Chong:

For whatever reason the slipcase is very..very snug on this one.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few things Victor Gischler signed for me during a signing he did on free comic book day in Clermont Florida:

Victors in the black shirt and I'm in the blue....side note I've lost 10 lbs since that photo...Hooray for me (and my heart)!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

More Gischler photos:

Signature in Go Go Girls:

Victor gave me a copy of Go Go Girls of the Apocalypse which he had started marking up while writing a screenplay for the novel. Kinda cool:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the last post for the day...Some stuff author Peter Clines signed for me:

Signature in Ex-Heroes:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

More from the Peter Clines post:

This is the letter he included when he sent me back the books. The neat thing he did is wrote the letter on the back of a piece of paper which has text from one of his upcoming book...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new stuff, love the Gunpowder S/L and your right the slipcase does fit very tight to the book!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops...just one more post:

Strange Maine (the top right hand of the cover got bent during shipping )

Death Hunt on Ervoon signed by Ray Garton PC copy:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Here are a few things Victor Gischler signed for me during a signing he did on free comic book day in Clermont Florida:

Victors in the black shirt and I'm in the blue....side note I've lost 10 lbs since that photo...Hooray for me (and my heart)!

Tampa Bay Rays???????? I thought you were a Tiger or Pirate fan????? You're getting on my last nerve!!!!! LOL

Seriously, GREAT STUFF you got there!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Tampa Bay Rays???????? I thought you were a Tiger or Pirate fan????? You're getting on my last nerve!!!!! LOL

Seriously, GREAT STUFF you got there!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I do like to hedge my bets! I'm a Tigers fan #1 (who by the way have currently taking 2 of 3 from the Rays..your welcome btw) but I live only an hour away from the Rays "Dome" so I'm kind of a fan of both.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hills "Gunpowder" signed and numbered by Joe and Vincent Chong:

For whatever reason the slipcase is very..very snug on this one.
    Nice gunpowder, I really want to start collecting Joe hill.
    Note to self.. Must start learning how to rob banks.
    Is there a bank robbing for dummy's book out there?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Note to self.. Must start learning how to rob banks.
    Is there a bank robbing for dummy's book out there?
    I think you probably could start looking in your local penitentiary.

John

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice collection indeed. I really like that Pet sematary.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's something I thought was pretty cool and I got it for less then $30:

Weird Tales 301 Hard Cover Edition....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Very Cool!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A great buy! Congratulations!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast