Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ben Staad

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    For a 'new' collector you've put together a lot of great stuff ........ a dedicated collector too! There's not too many of us that would get the body art along with the books!! Lookin' good!!
    Thanks Dolso! I've been collecting SK for years but didn't know about this other "layer" of collecting until recently...hence calling myself a new collector. I'm looking forward to filling out my collection with other things then trades or book club editions over the next several years.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For a 'new' collector you've put together a lot of great stuff ........ a dedicated collector too! There's not too many of us that would get the body art along with the books!! Lookin' good!!
    Ummm, I have to be honest, I don't care for the "Body Art", but I'm an "Old Fart" I suppose!!!!!! Nice "Budding" collection, dude!!!! Keep going!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ummm, I have to be honest, I don't care for the "Body Art", but I'm an "Old Fart" I suppose!!!!!! Nice "Budding" collection, dude!!!! Keep going!!!!!
    Come on Merlin.....I know you want a full back piece with a Yankees mural.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Come on Merlin.....I know you want a full back piece with a Yankees mural.

No, no no!!!! My kids have tried to talk me into a "NY" on the shoulder, but IDK. If I didn't get it as a drunk in college, I think its a foregone conclusion!!!! lol lol lol

My "Windstar" however is a testament to advertising!!!! I have 'Yankees emblems "ALL' over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some of my newest books! I got some really awesome deals on these and I am especially psyched about the CK...

Colorado Kid:

Legends:

The Gunslinger-Plume:

Hearts in Atlantis ARC:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's my newest addition:

Couldn't be happier with this book and due to the awesome folks here I purchased it for a great price from Jerad. Thanks!

P.S. My wife was pissed when I purchased this book but now that she's seen it everything's all good. So what I am saying is this is a wonderfully done book and can even make a mad women happy

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

double post

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I need to figure out how to raise the $$'s for one of Dolso's great cases...cause this sucker sure doesn't fit on the book shelf.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome addition Ben!
    I've always wanted one of these, but the shipping for international deliveries is a killer.
    Like you say, gotta get one of Dolso's cases for it...

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a quite impressive book, isn't it? Congrats! It's not one you can just order & pull the wool over your wifes eyes by telling her that you got it last year sometime either -- she'll def. notice this one! Good thing she liked it!!

Now I need to figure out how to raise the $$'s for one of Dolso's great cases...cause this sucker sure doesn't fit on the book shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Awesome addition Ben!
    I've always wanted one of these, but the shipping for international deliveries is a killer.
    I take time payments periodically. It looks like I'm trying to raise the money for a legitimately signed "IT" so now might be a good time to hit me up! I have two cases for that edition sitting in my office..................
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a quite impressive book, isn't it? Congrats! It's not one you can just order & pull the wool over your wifes eyes by telling her that you got it last year sometime either -- she'll def. notice this one! Good thing she liked it!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Awesome addition Ben!
    I take time payments periodically. It looks like I'm trying to raise the money for a legitimately signed "IT" so now might be a good time to hit me up! I have two cases for that edition sitting in my office..................
    Exactly!!!!!! Plus if you can't give the wife Clothes or Jewelry, they always love FURNITURE!!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a signed edition of Occasional Demons by Rick Hautala with a remarque from Glenn C:

Signature Page:

Remarque:

I thought this was an excellent anthology of Rick's work as well as a great remarque.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What a long index finger he has.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    What a long index finger he has.
    Hee hee hee ...exactly!

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Glen's getting really intricate with his remarques, they're just awesome!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a truly AWESOME Collectible!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow GREAT piece!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Umney's Last Case:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

nice!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one I haven't picked up yet...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! And you know that you have to get the UK version too now so you will have the matched set!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Temptation, thy name is "biomieg".

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Nice! And you know that you have to get the UK version too now so you will have the matched set!

Ha Ha Ha! I'm really trying hard to stay the course on collecting US 1st's before anything else....However I've already veered of course twice maybe one more little side trip won't hurt???? Hmmm...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast