Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4696

Thread: Hangman for all!

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

E

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

N

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

r

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

A thing

_ U _ _ R _ _ _

Strikes: A, E, N, T

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

updated

Country
    Country Flag

U

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

T

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

updated

Country
    Country Flag

I

A thing

_ U S H R _ _ _

Strikes: A, E, N, T, I

updated.....and Bumped

Cause I knew Feev would ask soon.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

s

Country
    Country Flag

H

updated.

Country
    Country Flag

Mushroom

yar...you got it

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tv - You have the feather, let her rip.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Heath View Post
    A little Hangman etiquette - you shouldnt solve the puzzle if you dont have the time to post and operate a new one. 24 hours seems reasonable though.
    Hmm...I don't know man. I could possibly agree with a 24 hour time limit before someone else goes ahead and posts one. What I disagree with here is the idea that you shouldn't answer one unless you have time to post and maintain another. Alot of people like to wait for confirmation that they're correct and then a little time might pass before they see it. Or they may forget about it. To call it etiquette that a puzzle solver be ready to post one implies that it's rude to not do so, which is not necessarily the case. They may be waiting to see if they're right or they may simply have other stuff going on. Some people just have limited internet access too.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry!! Took me ages to find this thread again lol

Subject: FILM

_ _ _

A

Country
    Country Flag

_ _ _

Strikes: A

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

s

Country
    Country Flag

_ _ _

Strikes: A S

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

t

Country
    Country Flag

_ _ _

Strikes: A S T

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast