Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 188 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 4696

Thread: Hangman for all!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

H

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Movie Character

AR_ HI_AL_
    HARR_
    TUTTLE

Correct: R E T U L A I H
    Strikes: O

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Archibald Harry Tuttle?

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Don't tell me you haven't seen Brazil. If you have not that is a problem that needs rectifying immediately! Terry Gilliam's masterpiece. Tuttle is played by Robert Deniro. Just see it!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually haven't seen it, no. Just figured out one part at a time...duly noted. I'll see if it's on Netflix!

Country
    Country Flag

Let me know how you like it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Book:

_ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _
    _ _
    _ _ _
    _ _ _

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

A
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Book:

_ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _
    A _
    _ _ _
    _ _ _

Correct: A
    Strikes:

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

S

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

n
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

R

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Book:

_ _ _ N
    _ _ _ S
    A _
    _ _ _
    _ N _

Correct: A, N, S
    Strikes: R

Thanks, Stebbins, for dredging this thread back. totally forgot about it....

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No problem alkanto. Is "R" a hit or miss?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

above post has been edited (never trust me when I am going off of 4 hours of sleep...)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Jen?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My post is correct and updated...I was just waiting for someone else to guess. Or someone else can take the feather. Because it seems like there's not much interest in this one..?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You can start a new one if you wish.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

We might as well try and finish off this one, now it's bumped up.

T
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Book :

_ _ _ N
    _ _ _ S
    A T
    T _ _
    _ N _

Correct: A, N, S, T

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

E

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

xBook :

_ _ _ N
    _ _ E S
    A T
    T _ E
    E N _

Correct: A, E, N, S, T

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

John Dies at the End
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

...maybe.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Vamos, Jaime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 188 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast