Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Hangman for all!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

S

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S _ _ _

S _ _ _ _

Correct: S

Incorrect:

this will go quickly, I can tell.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

A

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S _ _ _

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A

Incorrect:
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

H

My Mood
    Breezy

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S _ _ _

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A

Incorrect:H

it's 5 incorrect to lose, ain't it?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

E

My Mood
    Breezy

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S _ E _

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A, E

Incorrect:H

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I

My Mood
    Breezy

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S _ E _

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A, E

Incorrect:H, I

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

T

My Mood
    Breezy

NO! you're there!

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S T E _

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A, E, T

Incorrect:H, I

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

L

My Mood
    Breezy

I thought you had it!

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S T E _

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A, E, T

Incorrect:H, I, L

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

R?

My Mood
    Breezy

I'm sure you got it now!

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S T E R

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A, E, T, R

Incorrect:H, I, L

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

P

My Mood
    Breezy

80's movie (2 words)

_ _ _ S T E R

S _ _ A _

Correct: S, A, E, T, R

Incorrect:H, I, L, P

wow, one more incorrect and it's over the Plank, Mateys!

MONSTER SQUAD!!

JB, didn't we discuss this movie a while back? Why the hell did this take me so long?

My Mood
    Breezy

you made me smile! I knew i liked you!

I think we might have, I kinda remember something. I have it, and it rocks.

Oh now, don't go giving me a big head. Man, I watched this movie a lot growing up, but haven't seen it in years. I was just talking to my brother about it recently too.

Okay...new post soon.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*anxious*

Movie Title / 5 words

_ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _
    _ _ _
    _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _

(Oooh, and the letters are divisible by five...not even intentional)

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

E
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

My Mood
    Breezy

give me an R

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast