Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Fairly certain the first one went into later printings.
    Thanks! I may hold off and try to pick them up used.
    on the copyright page at very bottom paragraph - mine do say first printing (there is no number line) - and they were printed from 2006-2011 - so I would have to guess there are later printing

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

DC/Vertigo usually don't do number lines. I believe they just state which printings they are.

Traveler Adreena will become famous soon enough Adreena's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I am still trying to track one down at a reasonable price.
    I've been stalking ebay for about a month trying to do the same. Today someone had it listed on ebay for a decent price they included the Stardust gift edition too, so I had to get it. I'll keep an eye out for you if you'd like.

Thank you, Sharki69. I'll definitely do that.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Fairly certain the first one went into later printings.
    I am absolutely certain.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Adreena View Post
    I'm so in love with this thread.
    Welcome to TDT.org, Adreena. Please make yourself at home and don't hesitate to jump into any of the conversations - Gaiman or otherwise.

(By the way, after a mere five posts, more member privileges open to you.)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I'm so in love with this thread.
    Welcome to TDT.org, Adreena. Please make yourself at home and don't hesitate to jump into any of the conversations - Gaiman or otherwise.

(By the way, after a mere five posts, more member privileges open to you.)
    Thank you very much!
    I've actually avoided most of the forum since I haven't finished reading the Dark Tower yet. I'm still on Song of Susannah and I don't want to accidentally run into any spoilers!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am still trying to track one down at a reasonable price.
    I've been stalking ebay for about a month trying to do the same. Today someone had it listed on ebay for a decent price they included the Stardust gift edition too, so I had to get it. I'll keep an eye out for you if you'd like.

Thank you, Sharki69. I'll definitely do that.
    That was a very good price - at issue - book mint always has nice items - right at or below issue price. Always seems very reliable too.

I agree. I haven't seen any under $500 and this also had Stardust included. I'll have to start following them. Montprops is an awesome seller too, they almost always have Batman & Gaiman for decent prices as well. They had sold the Sandman Omnibus Silver edition for a nice price and I missed it.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you are around Denver, CO - Neil will have a book signing 2/6 at Old Firehouse Books

http://www.oldfirehousebooks.com/gaiman

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new book will soon be available. No proofs out there?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

There are proofs. Seems like they printed them
    Really late. I've seen picture proof of them and have one on the way to me.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone finds a place that will have the new collection with an option to have it inscribed, please post it here.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    If anyone finds a place that will have the new collection with an option to have it inscribed, please post it here.
    You might want to check this store - http://www.oldfirehousebooks.com/gaiman

They won the Ocean contest, so as far as I know, it is going to be the only bookstore signing in the US.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    You might want to check this store - http://www.oldfirehousebooks.com/gaiman

They won the Ocean contest, so as far as I know, it is going to be the only bookstore signing in the US.
    they also note you can pre-order any other books they have to be signed. Might be worth a call. They have all of the absolutes listed as available - I am not dropping another $500 just to get those signed.

Country
    Country Flag

As an aside - if anyone is interested in a complete run of the sandman comics - all in very nice condition - drop me a line. I think 8 of them are signed - 7 by Gaiman (including #8 - Death) - most that are signed by Gaiman are also signed by 1 or 2 of the artists as well. The signed copies are all in the #2-17 range - I cannot remember the exact ones - but I can easily check. I am getting ready to put these up on ebay - so just let me know

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not up to date on, Gaiman's stuff, but we have an auction currently live for a signed copy I beleive...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201269843591...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    As an aside - if anyone is interested in a complete run of the sandman comics - all in very nice condition - drop me a line. I think 8 of them are signed - 7 by Gaiman (including #8 - Death) - most that are signed by Gaiman are also signed by 1 or 2 of the artists as well. The signed copies are all in the #2-17 range - I cannot remember the exact ones - but I can easily check. I am getting ready to put these up on ebay - so just let me know
    Are these comics CGC signature series books ?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neil is coming to Philly on May 2. I probably could have actually gone to see this show, but I'll have company in town that weekend, so I have to pass. Oh well...I don't think it is a signing. Just a performance. Still would have been neat to see.

Country
    Country Flag

Neil is coming to Philly on May 2. I probably could have actually gone to see this show, but I'll have company in town that weekend, so I have to pass. Oh well...I don't think it is a signing. Just a performance. Still would have been neat to see.
    Is he doing a reading? Or performing with amanda again?

Country
    Country Flag

The website says An Evening with Neil Gaiman Msy 2 at 8pm. Looks like it is a reading. No mention that Amanda is going to be there or a scheduled signing.

Country
    Country Flag

The website says An Evening with Neil Gaiman Msy 2 at 8pm. Looks like it is a reading. No mention that Amanda is going to be there or a scheduled signing.
    That looks similar to event he will have in SF on 12 March - that's already way sold out (small venue - same place we saw amanda palmer last year)

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Limited number (60) of signed 'Wish' prints are now available from neverwear:
    http://neverwear.net/collections/fro...-by-david-mack

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you know when these will be on sale?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Do you know when these will be on sale?
    Friday at 10am. Check livenation.com and search for Gaiman

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started reading TRIGGER WARNING last night
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast