Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3134

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman and Hayley Campbell will sign copies of The Art of Neil Gaiman @ B&N in NYC 12/15

Details here - http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/86077

Author Hayley Campbell and Neil Gaiman will sign copies of TAoNG. Neil Gaiman will sign one additional title or piece of memorabilia. Authors will personalize with a name and pose for photos

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Neil Gaiman and Hayley Campbell will sign copies of The Art of Neil Gaiman @ B&N in NYC 12/15

Details here - http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/86077

Author Hayley Campbell and Neil Gaiman will sign copies of TAoNG. Neil Gaiman will sign one additional title or piece of memorabilia. Authors will personalize with a name and pose for photos
    Too bad I'm nowhere near NY - especially since he's signing one other item or memorabilia - at the events I've been too - he was only signing books - so he's lightened up a little

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

STARDUST - LIMITED EDITION DELUXE BOXED SET OF TWELVE NUMBERED PRINTS, EACH SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN AND CHARLES VESS

250 copies
    $1,200

http://www.faeriemag.com/collections...ducts/stardust

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

STARDUST - LIMITED EDITION DELUXE BOXED SET OF TWELVE NUMBERED PRINTS, EACH SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN AND CHARLES VESS

250 copies
    $1,200

Ok that's absurd and I can't believe any will sell at that price. The first set of 6 prints recently sold on eBay for $150 - I think the original prints were sold at $50 each so $300 for that set - to double that price is crazy. If anyone is trying to buy the prints to resell individually they'll never get that price or any return - well that's my opinion...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

250 copies
    $1,200

Ok that's absurd and I can't believe any will sell at that price. The first set of 6 prints recently sold on eBay for $150 - I think the original prints were sold at $50 each so $300 for that set - to double that price is crazy. If anyone is trying to buy the prints to resell individually they'll never get that price or any return - well that's my opinion...
    I second

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

250 copies
    $1,200

I love Neil's writing, I really do, but I just can't handle all of these signed prints, broadsides, posters, etc. There must be hundreds of thousands of items out there with his signature on it. I see some folks on his Twitter feed complaining when a signed book is available for $100, saying it is too much and how can anyone spend that money on a book. $1200 for 12 prints is ridiculous. I'm sure someone will buy them.

I'm going to be more selective with what signed items I get from Neil and others going forward. I don't need any more flat-signed books from Neil, Joe Hill, Justin Cronin, etc. I like having one or two examples of each signature. Kind of makes for a more unique collection. Limited Editions are different. It is time to re-focus my collecting goals.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

250 copies
    $1,200

I love Neil's writing, I really do, but I just can't handle all of these signed prints, broadsides, posters, etc. There must be hundreds of thousands of items out there with his signature on it. I see some folks on his Twitter feed complaining when a signed book is available for $100, saying it is too much and how can anyone spend that money on a book. $1200 for 12 prints is ridiculous. I'm sure someone will buy them.

I'm going to be more selective with what signed items I get from Neil and others going forward. I don't need any more flat-signed books from Neil, Joe Hill, Justin Cronin, etc. I like having one or two examples of each signature. Kind of makes for a more unique collection. Limited Editions are different. It is time to re-focus my collecting goals.
    i agree whole heartedly - this can get way out of hand...

Country
    Country Flag

as an aside - camelot does have a s/l mirror mask from sub press on their holiday list today:
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...christmas-sale

also i have an extra copy of the a fall from stardust portfolio set (haha i know we were just talking about portfolios) - these are unsigned - 29 prints, plus the two chapbooks - if anyone is interested I have it for $25 plus shipping - just pm me. Also i have an extra copy of HC angels and visitation - 1st edition/6th print for $30

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel much the same way about Joe Hill. It's getting so that an UNsigned book of his is less common than the signed ones.

John

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

250 copies
    $1,200

i agree whole heartedly - this can get way out of hand...
    I third that. I have a few signed items by neil which I got in person but otherwise I'm not chasing anything. To me the only stuff with monetary value would be anything that is a S/L or getting his sig on some sandman stuff. I'd love to have a Sandman #1 signed by him in good condition or even one of the omnibus. Those are not on the top of my list though. I'm actually getting very interested in acquiring some McKean art.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default Neil reads Christmas Carol

Not sure if this was posted last year, sorry if it was.
    pretty low audio but cool
    http://jezebel.com/listen-to-neil-ga...tma-1489270222

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up a few new items:

Taboo 6 - contains the Sweeney Todd chapbook. Still in original wrap (it looks so nice sealed up, not sure if I want to open it)

Sandman 50 Autographed Edition (bag is a little beat up but it has not been opened)

I have a PC Copy of The Hogben Chronicles signed by Neil. I would like to give this to someone who doesn't have a copy of it already. I'd just like $5 to cover the shipping. First person to POST and then PM me wins.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

We have a winner!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked up a few new items:

Taboo 6 - contains the Sweeney Todd chapbook. Still in original wrap (it looks so nice sealed up, not sure if I want to open it)

Sandman 50 Autographed Edition (bag is a little beat up but it has not been opened)

I have a PC Copy of The Hogben Chronicles signed by Neil. I would like to give this to someone who doesn't have a copy of it already. I'd just like $5 to cover the shipping. First person to POST and then PM me wins.
    I picked up a copy of Sandman #50 signed from a local comic book shop. They just had it in their regular bin of back issues and I think I paid $5 for it. That was a major score for me!! Still bagged and unopened and it was a number under 5000 also. Since I'll doubt I'll ever run into Neil with a CGC rep present, this is as close as I can get to an authentic Neil Sig on a comic book. Great find!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I really love that (aborted) Sweeney Todd prologue in Taboo. Wish he and Zulli continued it somewhere else. That Penny Dreadful is a nice item!

Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman had a reading/signing event last night at B&N in NYC. I planned to go, but work wouldn't allow me...BUT - my NY friend decided to go regardless. I shipped her 5 of my books, you know, just in case (event instructions allowed only 1 additional item to be signed by Gaiman). Well, not so many people showed up, so she managed to sign 4 !!! she also told me it was the best signing she have been to - funny, smart and now she want to read all his books....

So here are my new P&J

The Sleeper and the Spindle (CA edition one of only 1,500 produced). Less than 5 copies ever signed before the event

Stardust ARC

Good Omens 1ST (William Morrow ed 2006)

Neverwhere US 1ST

Oh, and the "event book" - the Art of Neil Gaiman signed by Gaiman and Hayley Campbell

Also - Thanks to Chad, Eric and Aron who helped me to prioritize the listing

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anybody listened to the audioplay of GOOD OMENS (Neil Gaiman / Terry Pratchett) by BBC2?
    >>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04knthd

It will probably be released later on on disc or something
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Did anybody listened to the audioplay of GOOD OMENS (Neil Gaiman / Terry Pratchett) by BBC2?
    >>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04knthd

It will probably be released later on on disc or something
    Cool, Thanks.
    I like how he is releasing cast readings of his books. There was one of Graveyard Book released recently.

Country
    Country Flag

also you can pre-order signed copies of trigger warning at mysterious galaxy in SD or alabama book smith:

http://mystgalaxy.com/Coming-Soon-Signed

http://alabamabooksmith.com/signed-copies

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

VJ books have them too. Neil posted pictures of proofs on his Twitter. Has anyone found one yet?

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Nicholas Was was made into a pop up book? Why haven't I heard of this? Was it extremely limited?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Nicholas Was was made into a pop up book? Why haven't I heard of this? Was it extremely limited?
    http://io9.com/5871017/neil-gaimans-...-a-pop-up-book

the video showing the book is in the link - from the sounds of it - it seems like it was made for this video production - were there ever actually any for sale? i don't think so - looks like a prototype someone (Nomsa) made

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! A bit like the babadook book !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Received The Art of Neil Gaiman UK S/L for Christmas
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast