Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 126 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Looking for Hill House editions of Gaiman's work.
    Booknutt may want to sell his complete matched numbered set of Hill House editions - see post 433 and 435

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Already asked. He's hanging onto them for now

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Try contacting Greg at Dreamhaven books
    http://www.dreamhavenbooks.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Already asked. He's hanging onto them for now
    I'm always willing to hear offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldsboro Books will have the UK EXCLUSIVE slipcase edition of Ocean at the End of the Lane. Signed and numbered - 500 copies.

http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...onth-3616.html

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldsboro just announced they are releasing a s/l (500 copies) of ocean at th end of the lane - £30. This is their July book of the month - so there won't be many extra copies (just like wool was). This is the uk edition that will have the boy on the cover (US has the girl). Their email states - We will also have the UK exclusive slipcase edition. Our copies will be signed by Neil on his UK tour and won't be on tipped-in pages.

So who's buying this? Here's the link:

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Clacke View Post
    Goldsboro Books will have the UK EXCLUSIVE slipcase edition of Ocean at the End of the Lane. Signed and numbered - 500 copies.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Goldsboro just announced they are releasing a s/l (500 copies) of ocean at th end of the lane - £30. This is their July book of the month - so there won't be many extra copies (just like wool was). This is the uk edition that will have the boy on the cover (US has the girl). Their email states - We will also have the UK exclusive slipcase edition. Our copies will be signed by Neil on his UK tour and won't be on tipped-in pages.

So who's buying this? Here's the link:

Thanks to both of you for the heads up - got mine ordered

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry - I forgot to add the 15% off coupon code - use award2012 - that's still good through tomorrow - I missed that on my first read through the email (I did get one).

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra copy of HH Anansi boys that I am looking to sell. PM an offer and I can send you some pics.

I got an ARC of the new Gaiman/Reeves squeal to Interworld in the mail today. I'll post pics later.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Clacke View Post

Looks like this now limited to 700 copies.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For the first time in the history of everything ever, a S/L book is cheaper for Canadians than Americans. Amazon.ca has this book for $106.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    For the first time in the history of everything ever, a S/L book is cheaper for Canadians than Americans. Amazon.ca has this book for $106.
    It was only $94 (plus tax) way back when (when I ordered it back in Oct) - I do like the cut out slipcase - if that is the real cover. Much better than the stardust slipcase/cover.

Here's the ARC of the new Interworld novel. Gaiman, with Michael Reeves.
    i was supposed to get an ARC of the anthology Gaiman is editing, Unatural Creatures, also. But my rep ran out before he got me one. Bummer...

The tour info is out! And yay! Atlanta is on it. http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2013/0...our-dates.html

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    The tour info is out! And yay! Atlanta is on it. http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2013/0...our-dates.html
    Thanks for the update - just requested the 28th of June off - since he will be in SF - here is some of the fine print:

"Copies of The Ocean at the End of the Lane must be purchased from us via your ticket, in the store, by phone, by our website, and/or at the event. No exceptions.

You may have as many copies of Ocean signed by Neil as you wish.

We are not able to accommodate dealers.

You may have one other book signed; you may bring that book from home or purchase one from us at the event. ONE other book; no exceptions!

Everyone present with books to be signed will be accommodated.

You are welcome to take candid photos during the signing time, and we'll have plenty of people to help if you'd like us to take your camera or phone and snap a picture of you as your book is signed. Neil requests NO posed photos, no flash, and no personal video. Please respect his wishes."

So I am guessing I will not be able to get 23 books signed - like Hugh signed for me? Guess I will have to bring my wife just to get two books signed. I will have to ask everyone's opinion here which book (s) to get signed...

Country
    Country Flag

I will have to ask everyone's opinion here which book (s) to get signed...
    I would go with something that you don't see that much, like maybe Good Omens or Smoke and Mirrors.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I will have to ask everyone's opinion here which book (s) to get signed...
    I would go with something that you don't see that much, like maybe Good Omens or Smoke and Mirrors.
    One will be my copy of So now we are sick. There were only 250 of the signed/HC copies (and Neil did not originally sign them - so there are very few with his signature). I don't have a first of Good Omens or Smoke and mirrors (although hopefully I will be getting a signed Good Omens in the near future).

For the second book it might come down to the graveyard book or odd and the frost giants - I have firsts of both. And was planning on getting it inscribed to my son Caleb...I am leaning towards the graveyard book. Although I have seen some later printings of Good Omens signed just by Terry Pratchett and was thinking of getting one of those and then have Neil sign that

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I might go to the reading in Ann Arbor, MI. Cheapest tickets are $30 but the price includes a signed copy of the new book so it's that's not really bad at all. Plus he'll sign one other book. I might take Neverwhere to have it inscribed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I might go to the reading in Ann Arbor, MI. Cheapest tickets are $30 but the price includes a signed copy of the new book so it's that's not really bad at all. Plus he'll sign one other book. I might take Neverwhere to have it inscribed.
    SF is a bit more expensive, damn city. I paid $68 for two tickets and one book (but I can get two extra books signed). I think a single ticket and book was around $40.

Country
    Country Flag

Ann Arbor tickets are 30, 45 and 60. Not sure what the deluxe tcket gets you but each gets you a book + another book signed.

Ummm. Trying to decide what to get signed besides Ocean. Most likely getting my copy of Ghastly Beyond Belief signed. But I need to figure out the other.

And I'm going to have two extra signed copies of Ocean if anyone is interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Ummm. Trying to decide what to get signed besides Ocean. Most likely getting my copy of Ghastly Beyond Belief signed. But I need to figure out the other.

And I'm going to have two extra signed copies of Ocean if anyone is interested.
    So what other books is it between...to have signed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 126 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast