Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 126 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My newest Gaiman addition - Dark Detectives (S/L 100 Copies)

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!! A very nice addition, and very stunning visual presentation.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

RE: Dark Detectives: Nice! That's one of my favorite books (I just have the trade), both in form and content. A GREAT collection of stories (Kim Neman's "Seven Stars" cycle is great fun), and just a beautifully designed and illustrated package. Same for F & B's "Innsmouth" books (a new one coming in the fall!). SO glad they are back on track and publishing again. Now that Arkham House (and Golden Gryphon as well) seem to be dormant- F & B fill that particular vibe just fine.

Ron

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought maybe someone might be interested in this I noticed it a few minutes ago.

Neil Gaiman - The Rhyme Maidens - Folio edition of only 50 worldwide - mint
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neil-Gaiman-...item2ec6b44bcf

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    I thought maybe someone might be interested in this I noticed it a few minutes ago.

Neil Gaiman - The Rhyme Maidens - Folio edition of only 50 worldwide - mint
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neil-Gaiman-...item2ec6b44bcf
    Shameless plug for simon - he has one as well - a bit less right now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Neil-Ga...item1c3098b391

I already have one of the regular sheets - no need for the big expensive folio edition for me - I was much happier to spend less and get the other two biting dog press gaiman books

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks chad
    If anyone here wants it I will sell it for $300 gift.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are nice. I have no copies of any of the editions, but the price range of the folios is just a bit high for me. Good luck with the sale, they look great!

Eric, congrats the DARK DETECTIVES. I have that S/L as well, I really like the presentation a lot.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Those are nice. I have no copies of any of the editions, but the price range of the folios is just a bit high for me. Good luck with the sale, they look great!

Eric, congrats the DARK DETECTIVES. I have that S/L as well, I really like the presentation a lot.
    It is a nice poem and print - you can find just the single sheet (I think there were 250 or so) for around $70-80 if you really want. I think bad moon books still has a few

Country
    Country Flag

Bookmint is selling 5 of the rhyme maidens - only $55 each - pretty darn cheap (original sale price was $85)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neil-Gaiman-...item2ec6bc9bf0

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new Gaiman signed goodies - none of these are his books, but they are limiteds signed by him:

Nameless Sins (500 copies - possibly the worst Gaiman signature I've ever seen):

Spares (500 copies)

The Eye of the Tyger (unnumbered)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisitions!! Congrats!!

Country
    Country Flag

Default Signed/Limited List

My fellow Gaiman collectors:

I am trying to put together a listing of Gaiman signed/limited editions. The list below is made of mostly of books I own, along with others that I am aware of. These are the qualifiers for the list

1) I am not listing numbered and lettered editions separate. I don't collect lettered editions.
    2) I am not listing signed comics, prints, posters, broadsides, CD's, etc. Only interested in actual books.

If anyone has anything to add to this list, or if you see anything I have listed in error, please let me know. Don't reply to the post so the list won't keep showing up numerous times. Just post your reply and I will update the list accordingly. Thanks!

Year Title Publisher Limitation Size
    1990 More Tales from the Forbidden Planet Titan ???
    1993 Angels and Visitations Dreamhaven Books 400
    1994 Nameless Sins (Nancy Collins) Gauntlet 500
    1996 Neverwhere BBC Books 500 (bookplate)
    1997 Violent Cases Kitchen Sink Press 1000
    1997 Comic Book Rebels Donald Fine, Inc. 750
    1998 Spares (Michael Marshall Smith) Overlook 500
    1999 Stardust (ARC) Avon Books 250
    1999 999 Cemetery Dance 500
    1999 Dark Detectives Fedogan & Bremer 100
    2000 Strange Attraction Shadowlands Press 500
    2001 American Gods (Trade w/Sig Page) William Morrow 5000 (unnumbered)
    2001 Murder Mysteries Biting Dog Press 250
    2002 Adventures in the Dream Trade NESFA 2000
    2002 Coraline (Diamond Edition) Harper Collins 177
    2002 Snow, Glass, Apples Biting Dog Press 250
    2002 Keep Out the Night Del Rey 100
    2002 Shelf Life Dreamhaven Books 1000
    2003 American Gods Hill House 750
    2003 Doctor Who:The Eye of the Tyger (Paul McAuley) Telos ???
    2003 Legends II Del Rey 500
    2003 Thackery T.Lambshead Pocket Guide Night Shade Books 650 (unnumbered)
    2004 Melinda Hill House 1000
    2004 A Screenplay Hill House 500
    2004 Hanging Out With the Dream King Fantagraphics 1100
    2005 Anansi Boys (Ottakar's Edition) Headline 1500
    2005 Anansi Boys (Trade w/Sig Page) William Morrow ???
    2005 Taverns of the Dead Cemetery Dance 400
    2006 Cinema Macabre PS Publishing 500
    2006 Shrouded by Darkness Telos 200
    2007 Anansi Boys Hill House 750
    2007 Coraline Sub Press 1000
    2007 M is for Magic Sub Press 1000
    2007 MirrorMask Sub Press 500
    2008 The Graveyard Book Bloomsbury Pub 1500
    2008 Interworld Sub Press 500
    2009 The Graveyard Book Sub Press 500
    2009 Songs of the Dying Earth Sub Press 500
    2010 Neverwhere William Morrow 1000
    2010 The Machineries of Joy (Ray Bradbury) PS Publishing 100
    2010 Brighton Shock! PS Publishing 100
    2010 Stories The Mysterious Bookshop 250
    2010 The Very Best of Best New Horror Earthling Pub 200
    2011 A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff Borderlands Press 500
    2011 The Big Book of Necon Cemetery Dance 150
    2011 Fables from the Fountain NewCon Press 200
    2012 American Gods Easton Press ???
    2012 Coraline (10th Anniversary) Bloomsbury Pub 2250
    2012 Stardust William Morrow 2000
    2012 Shadow Show Borderlands Press 500
    2013 The Ocean at the End of the Lane (ARC) William Morrow 500

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Chad. $30 below original publisher's price and including Priority Shipping? I bought one!

Eric, nice additions to your Gaiman sig collection. I've never even heard of those books.

Eric, great list. Thanks for putting that together.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Eric - great books and list. It looks pretty complete (although its late and I'm tired). I'll take another look tomorrow - but I can't think to add. Are we counting upcoming books?

Sub press will have s/l of smoke and mirrors - 2013?- 500
    CD also will have an anthology called smoke and mirrors (I know pretty original) - with gaiman and hill, etc. - 2013?-400
    Sub press - impossible monsters - July 2013 - 250 (sold out on their site)
    Ps publishing - keep out the night - 2007 - 100 s/l slipcased - not sure if it was just signed by jones or all contributors - there was a 500 limited run signed by jones - so I assume the 100 run was signed by all - ill ask kim at camelot about that.

Country
    Country Flag

Keep out the night was 2002 - and the 100 copy s/l - signed by all

Looks like the uk graveyard book had a run of 1500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUAL-SIGNED-...item589cc5eb6c

Country
    Country Flag

I added Keep Out the Night and updated the run for The Graveyard Book.

I didn't want to add the "to be published" books until they were actually released. For 2013 so far, we have scheduled:

Impossible Monsters Sub Press 2013 250
    The Ocean at the End of the Lane (Trade w/Sig Page) William Morrow 2013 ???
    The Ocean at the End of the Lane (Deluxe Signed) William Morrow 2013 2000

We may also have in 2013:
    Smoke and Mirrors Cemetery Dance 2013 400

And sometime this decade...
    Smoke and Mirrors Sub Press 2013? 500

Would it be easier to re-sort the list by year instead of by title?

Country
    Country Flag

I think I like by year a little better - easier to see the progression

Country
    Country Flag

I changed the list to chronological

Country
    Country Flag

Here is More Tales From the Forbidden Planet - the story is that there were three signature sheets, but one set of the sheets got lost in the mail. So the two remaining sheets were included with the book, but they were not bound into the book.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Book! It is amazing we have so much technology to watch, track, locate, deliver, but things still just get lost with no explanation.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice - so who's signatures are missing then? Just curious.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Very nice - so who's signatures are missing then? Just curious.
    "Two signed slips - signed by the authors and illustrators of each story and Roz Kaveney. The signed authors are Steve Yeowell, Larry Niven, Dave Langford, John Clute, Mary Gentle, Ian Watson, Mick Farren, Jamie Delano, R. M. Lamming, Neil Gaiman. Other stories are by Terry Pratchett, Rachel Pollack, Colin Greenland,John Sladek and Anne Nocenti. (Their signatures were lost)."

Country
    Country Flag

Shame that they lost pratchett's sig

Country
    Country Flag

Hanging Out With the Dream King - 1100 signed copies on a bookplate:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 126 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast