Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 126 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Thanks!

Must sell. I’ve reduced this as far as I will go.

Neil Gaiman complete Hill House set
    Here’s the old listing on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/i/222641221218
    I’m asking for an even $1000 here. Please feel free to pm me with any questions.

Sold

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Must sell. I’ve reduced this as far as I will go.

Neil Gaiman complete Hill House set
    Here’s the old listing on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/i/222641221218
    I’m asking for an even $1000 here. Please feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Jeez, what a deal! Sorry you had to let go so "cheap". I simply cannot understand how these books haven't skyrocketed like some other (lesser) books out there. These are some of the most gorgeous books ever produced- by one of "our" finest authors. They should run at least $1K each, to my mind. (There's a few of these head-scratchers for me out there: The Charnel House edition of Garton's THE NEW NEIGHBOR is another. That absolutely gorgeous book is still easily had for cover price ($150)- or less- all these years later. Even as Charnel House continues to cement itself as one of the most important genre small presses ever. Go figure).

Anyway, best of luck with everything.

Ron

Thanks!

Traveler presidio is on a distinguished road

It is odd to see what does and does not go way up in value. I just purchased a hill house Ray Bradbury signed/#d on eBay for $40. I think that book was $200 new. I don't care really what it winds up being worth. I now own something signed by one of my childhood idols.

Traveler presidio is on a distinguished road

Up for your offers please:

U.K. American Gods. Signed in fine shape.
    Anansi Boys. Numbered ARC
    Coraline ARC
    Coraline the graphic novel ARC
    Don't Panic. Original UK first edition with the blank page 42. Not in the greatest shape.
    Fragile Things numbered ARC
    Good Omens ARC signed by Gaiman. Good condition.
    M is for Magic ARC
    Norse Mythology ARC
    Ocean at the End of the Lane. 1st HC signed
    Ocean at the End of the Lane ARC
    Trigger Warning ARC
    View from the Cheap Seats ARC
    Mirrormask s/l subterranean press
    Duran Duran TP only in Good condition.

Pictures can be sent of any the books.
    I am interested in the Good Omens ARC. I dont believe I can PM yet. What are you asking?

Quote Originally Posted by presidio View Post
    Up for your offers please:

U.K. American Gods. Signed in fine shape.
    Anansi Boys. Numbered ARC
    Coraline ARC
    Coraline the graphic novel ARC
    Don't Panic. Original UK first edition with the blank page 42. Not in the greatest shape.
    Fragile Things numbered ARC
    Good Omens ARC signed by Gaiman. Good condition.
    M is for Magic ARC
    Norse Mythology ARC
    Ocean at the End of the Lane. 1st HC signed
    Ocean at the End of the Lane ARC
    Trigger Warning ARC
    View from the Cheap Seats ARC
    Mirrormask s/l subterranean press
    Duran Duran TP only in Good condition.

Pictures can be sent of any the books.
    I am interested in the Good Omens ARC. I dont believe I can PM yet. What are you asking?
    $90 friends and family PayPal only.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

It is odd to see what does and does not go way up in value. I just purchased a hill house Ray Bradbury signed/#d on eBay for $40. I think that book was $200 new. I don't care really what it winds up being worth. I now own something signed by one of my childhood idols.
    I keep missing this deal! I'll have to make a better effort to snag one.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Received my signed illustrated NEVERWHERE from Barnes & Noble yesterday. Typical less-than-perfect copy from B&N. As much as they and I go way back, and as much of a soft spot I have for them as virtually the LAST chain bookstore out there- I've given up on them mailing me a decent copy of anything over the last several years.

Curiously, the US edition is unjacketed. I like the UK better.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I did post a link in the Ray Bradbury thread a while back :-)

But Its still available (the seller is the ex hill house owner): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332388384255

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Received my signed illustrated NEVERWHERE from Barnes & Noble yesterday. Typical less-than-perfect copy from B&N. As much as they and I go way back, and as much of a soft spot I have for them as virtually the LAST chain bookstore out there- I've given up on them mailing me a decent copy of anything over the last several years.

Odd... all the pics I have seen show the same image that was used on the jacket as the UK edition. (the first image shown here is the uk jacket : https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/nev...n/1126481614#/)
    what does the book look like then?

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I did post a link in the Ray Bradbury thread a while back :-)

But Its still available (the seller is the ex hill house owner): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332388384255
    Dho! Thanks!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Odd... all the pics I have seen show the same image that was used on the jacket as the UK edition. (the first image shown here is the uk jacket : https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/nev...n/1126481614#/)
    It's just printed boards. Same image. Kind of cheesy looking compared to my UK.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's just printed boards. Same image. Kind of cheesy looking compared to my UK.
    You can see the pictures of it in this auction - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neverwhere-I...AAAOSwI-hZ06Cd

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My copy went through several carries plus dreaded UPS to get to me in Canada, and it was in perfect condition. I get books from B&N a few times a year, always these signed editions, and I've never had a problem of one being damaged or less than pristine.

Traveler Johnpotten is on a distinguished road

Managed to get a few copies of the beautiful Croatian limited edition (500) of Norse Mythology. I just need to work out how to post pictures on here!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a pretty unusual bit of Gaiman ephemera for sale. It's called Alan Moore's Songbook and features a poem illustrated by Gaiman. The book is a 64 page paperback (standard comic book dimensions), the story Gaiman illustrated is 7 pages. How's $12 shipped sound?

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know which book binder/production house Hill House used for their slipcases? I need to repair mine... Thank you in advance
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Does anyone know which book binder/production house Hill House used for their slipcases? I need to repair mine... Thank you in advance
    If you find out- can you please let me know? I would love to talk to them.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for great deal on s/l Gaiman books let me know. willing to sell or trade for king books value to value. If you have a Gaiman book your looking for let me know. I have extras of many and am trying to sell to increase my King collection. also have other sci fi, fantasy authors.
    Thanks,

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally found Smoke and Mirrors...

Ho ho ho

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a cool one indeed!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Traveler Johnpotten is on a distinguished road

Original McKean sketch too? Jealous!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes sir, that is nice.

Congrats!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in an interview Neil did in The Hollywood Reporter Fall 2005?

Also included are interviews with James Cameron and George Lucas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 126 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast