Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks so much for the breakdown of what is included, and what is new. Even though I have nearly all of this stuff in hardcopy- I was happy to donate the $15-$20 for the cause last year. Even happier to do it this year. For anyone who doesn't have a lot of this stuff- what a GREAT way to read/listen to it- for next to nothing, and, support a great cause.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree - an incredible amount of material. I read one of the new items too quickly though - I thought it was neverwhere portfolio - but it's actually neverwear. If you're not familiar with neverwear - it's the site by cat mihos

http://neverwear.myshopify.com

You can find lots of gaiman prints from various artists, often some are signed. So the neverwear portfolio is a bunch of these prints - I actually have two of them - and my favorite by Roman dirge - Neil and the little dead girl - the one I have is signed by both gaiman and Roman.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are these all ebooks or are they actual hard copies?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Are these all ebooks or are they actual hard copies?
    All ebooks and PDF's

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few new NG items - finally received the UK AG:

I forgot to take pics of the other 3 books in this release - but they are all up on the bookshelf - all double signed. AG just being the more difficult copy to find

Country
    Country Flag

And this on - the UK s/n bookplate edition of Neverwhere - I have always been searching for this copy. This one is a little odd since the owner actually got their copy signed and inscribed in addition to the bookplate - not exactly sure why they did this - except maybe to have a physical signature in the book and not just a book plate. Either way I was not going to turn this copy away. The inscription is small, but I always loved the mind the gap addition in other copies.

The book itself is in great condition. Who knows maybe I will get Gaiman to sign it a 3rd time this March...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to get an unsigned 1st UK print of the illustrated American Gods thanks to Simon. Now I have all 4 (3 signed).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    And this on - the UK s/n bookplate edition of Neverwhere - I have always been searching for this copy. This one is a little odd since the owner actually got their copy signed and inscribed in addition to the bookplate - not exactly sure why they did this - except maybe to have a physical signature in the book and not just a book plate. Either way I was not going to turn this copy away. The inscription is small, but I always loved the mind the gap addition in other copies.

The book itself is in great condition. Who knows maybe I will get Gaiman to sign it a 3rd time this March...
    I was watching that but was away near the end and missed getting a bid in! Great price I think, well done!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - I was very happy with the price and the book

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congrats!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

For all of you Gaiman and Dr. Who fans - there will be a new signed limited from Gauntlet press - NG Novella from 2013 - you can pre-order it now:

https://www.gauntletpress.com/product/nothing-oclock/

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

omit

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I love these Robert McGinnis covers. I hope they make prints.
    Anansi Boys one is my favorite.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there going to be a S/N LE of Norse Mythology?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I haven't heard of one yet.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Generally they don't do S/L on his short story collections and I would kind of assume this is a short story collection.

I'm really hoping to see another novel from him. Oceans was a few years back and it was a short read. There have been rumblings for a few years as to a true sequel to American Gods. I'd love to see that happen.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Generally they don't do S/L on his short story collections and I would kind of assume this is a short story collection.

I'm really hoping to see another novel from him. Oceans was a few years back and it was a short read. There have been rumblings for a few years as to a true sequel to American Gods. I'd love to see that happen.
    Actually, most of the collections do have s/l editions.
    There were s/l editions for 'smoke and Mirrors', 'angels & Visitations' and 'm is for magic'.
    (Trigger warning didn't have a 'proper' s/l but Goldsboro books did a signed/numbered trade edition).

Country
    Country Flag

I also am waiting for the next proper novel :-)

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post

Actually, most of the collections do have s/l editions.
    There were s/l editions for 'smoke and Mirrors', 'angels & Visitations' and 'm is for magic'.
    (Trigger warning didn't have a 'proper' s/l but Goldsboro books did a signed/numbered trade edition).
    My bad. I had Trigger Warning, Fragile Things and Unnatural Creatures in mind. I wasn't looking far enough back for smoke and mirrors and angels.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I should be getting a couple of copies of the new Waterstones' signed edition of Gaiman's Norse Mythology. £20 + shipping at cost from U.K. PM me of interested.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/best-n...erm=2017-01-27

Signed by Neil?

I don't know if want to keep collecting EVERY anthology with his signature in it. I'm just not a completist...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Signed by Neil?

I don't know if want to keep collecting EVERY anthology with his signature in it. I'm just not a completist...
    Just emailed PS - so i will let you know what I find out. Agreed its not a must have - the story is elsewhere
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Signed by Neil?

Just emailed PS - so i will let you know what I find out. Agreed its not a must have - the story is elsewhere
    Apparently it is:

Hi Chad,

Yes the anthology is signed by everyone that is in it.

Best wishes

Nicky
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

but i think you have plenty of time to decide - since PS still has signed copies of both volume #25 (with gaiman) and #26 on their site
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

I have Best New Horror #25. Not sure if I am going to spend the cash on another anthology right now. I'm not that big a fan of the PS books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast