Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree that the signed copies are over priced but I do think that is close to a fair price for the double signed and Remarque copies. Probably why those sold out rather quickly.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I agree that the signed copies are over priced but I do think that is close to a fair price for the double signed and Remarque copies. Probably why those sold out rather quickly.
    So next time I go to an event with Dave, I know what book i shall be packing to take with me!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I bought one.
    Not sure about triple the published price but I know Steve put in a lot of work and effort in getting it all organized. To me it was well worth it.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I didn't get one of these- too $$$- but, I will say that I recently re-read the book, and was alternating between 3 or 4 different editions, just because (well, why have 10 different editions if you're not even going to crack the damn things!). And, as lovely as that Hill House edition is- and it truly is- I just found myself a bit more comfortable with the Folio. It just feels and reads extremely well. So- a signed copy of what may well be the "best" edition of a seminal (Multiple award winning) novel- is hard not to put a high premium on. Congrats on those who got one.

Also, re: Folio: Between this and their recent gorgeous Lovecraft volume- they are doing some great work lately...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed on folio - I just bought the douglas adams/hitchhikers guide set - its very well done
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just FYI I have an extra copy of Norse mythology with alternate independent bookstore day cover - $40 shipped in US
    Also have an extra Melinda triptych - signed by both Gaiman and Dagmara - $75 shipped in US - that one is #9 (out of a 200 limitation - but 200 were not made/sold - so actual limitation is less)

Or I'll make a deal if you want both items
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Ps Publishing are having a sale which includes Fearie Tales at £95 (reduced from £249)

http://pspublishing2.com/fearie-tale...ones-910-p.asp

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Ps Publishing are having a sale which includes Fearie Tales at £95 (reduced from £249)

Thanks! I just ordered a copy. I had passed on the original price, but this is much more palatable.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post

Thanks! I just ordered a copy. I had passed on the original price, but this is much more palatable.
    That it is - and a really nice book to boot - but I already have one (and no I didn't pay the original price - a much cheaper eBay option). This is a nice book - but was overpriced initially
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Heres a pretty good deal from book mint - if you didn't already have this version of stardust:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-ltd-N...UAAOSwgQRZb6Pr
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like Peter (ex hill house) is selling 3 more copies of the william morrow Neverwhere s/l at a very reasonable price..

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/232427477813

Country
    Country Flag

Very good price if u don't have one and peter is great to
    Work with
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Get yours quick - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/nev...=9780062839879

From Neil's FB page - "Barnes and Noble will be offering signed editions of the forthcoming Chris Riddell illustrated version of Neverwhere. The numbers are limited (as I have to sign them next week) so they are taking advance orders now. It's a gorgeous book. (And yes, author's preferred text, and How the Marquis Got His Coat Back ).

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

From Neil's FB page - "Barnes and Noble will be offering signed editions of the forthcoming Chris Riddell illustrated version of Neverwhere. The numbers are limited (as I have to sign them next week) so they are taking advance orders now. It's a gorgeous book. (And yes, author's preferred text, and How the Marquis Got His Coat Back ).
    "Forthcoming"? We already have this.. or do we have the UK and this is the US debut?

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it's the North American edition debuting. I already have the UK one too but ordered this. And checking now, it seems to have gone out of stock at least temporarily. They must have reached the quota.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

"Forthcoming"? We already have this.. or do we have the UK and this is the US debut?

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    Yes, it's the North American edition debuting. I already have the UK one too but ordered this. And checking now, it seems to have gone out of stock at least temporarily. They must have reached the quota.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Got it, thanks. Wanted another one of these for the daughter anyway. Glad I ordered right away. Thanks for the heads-up, Eric!

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone happened to get more than one copy please let me know - I was a little late to the party on this one.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    If anyone happened to get more than one copy please let me know - I was a little late to the party on this one.
    Me too.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

At least I presume this'll be the same as the UK version - which I think I have at home (have to double check once I get back) - and those were signed by riddell and Gaiman if memory serves me anything...anymore
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    At least I presume this'll be the same as the UK version - which I think I have at home (have to double check once I get back) - and those were signed by riddell and Gaiman if memory serves me anything...anymore
    Yes, the signed UK editions were signed by both Neil and chris

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Taking offers in a signed copy of Ghastly Beyond and Belief. In good condition. Especially for a mass market published in 1985.

And a signed by Gaiman and Kelli Bickman copy of Bickmans's book What I Thought I Saw. A collection of photos taken on the set of Neverwhere. This in fine condition.

Pictures can be emailed of both books.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Selling
    Subpress
    Interworld Matched Lettered set
    Interworld Matched Limited set

Hill House
    Anansi Boys limited

Pm me if you are interested

Up for your offers please:

U.K. American Gods. Signed in fine shape.
    Anansi Boys. Numbered ARC
    Coraline ARC
    Coraline the graphic novel ARC
    Don't Panic. Original UK first edition with the blank page 42. Not in the greatest shape.
    Fragile Things numbered ARC
    Good Omens ARC signed by Gaiman. Good condition.
    M is for Magic ARC
    Norse Mythology ARC
    Ocean at the End of the Lane. 1st HC signed
    Ocean at the End of the Lane ARC
    Trigger Warning ARC
    View from the Cheap Seats ARC
    Mirrormask s/l subterranean press
    Duran Duran TP only in Good condition.

Pictures can be sent of any the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post

Coraline ARC
    Don't Panic. Original UK first edition with the blank page 42. Not in the greatest shape.
    M is for Magic ARC
    Norse Mythology ARC
    Trigger Warning ARC

All of these are still available. And my wife just lost her job this morning. So anybody needs any of the above books please make an offer.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Coraline ARC
    M is for Magic ARC
    Norse Mythology ARC
    Trigger Warning ARC

All of these are still available. And my wife just lost her job this morning. So anybody needs any of the above books please make an offer.
    Sorry to hear about your wife. Hang in there, and best of luck with the books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast