Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll skip it, but it sounds interesting nonetheless.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here...not a collectible for me

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you didn't want to spend 10K to have dinner with Neil in LA? Although the game does look entertaining and fun

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hi, bookdespository has two Gaimans cheaper and free of shipping charge WORLDWIDE:

Gaiman Coraline signed/limited ....: compare yesterdays auction

Gaiman Stardust Gift signed dekuxe edition

For the people ordered the german first and "Blechbox"-traycased edition of "Das Graveyard Buch". Already 4 arrived in very good condition. 5 more are shipped and i expect them soon!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the coraline is sold out - its a nice book (reading that one to Caleb right now) - nicely put together with fun art at start of each chapter.

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Coraline is still availabel - Was able to order Coraline for 36 CAD on July-28-2013, 10:33am EST.
    Thanks for sharing!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Your welcome. Also can confirm that it still is available here...!?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well look what showed up today...

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    I ordered mine from http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/0062...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 - will ship only on Aug-5.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice - I have yet to get an update from amazon as to when it shipped - after the several emails on when it may or may not arrive - so i guess i should expect mine soon

My Mood
    Devilish

Nearly complete:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Nearly complete:

Very cool - they look awesome

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look so nice!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone,

while building my NG collection of limited editions, i found a few books which were sold out at the publisher but still available in the bookstores at the original publication price (or very close to it).

I use this site http://www.neilgaimanbibliography.com/books.html to verify the original prices

M for magic Limited Edition by Subterrenean Press - $60, https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/m-is-for-magic (lettered is avaibale as well)

Mirror Mask Limited Edition by Subterrenean Press - $125, https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/mirrormask (lettered is avaibale as well)

Anansi Boys, Hill House, Signed Limited (PC) -250$, http://www.nightfallbooks.com/catalog/anansiboys.html (not sure about Notebook)

America Gods, Signed, By Eastom Press - 100$, http://www.eastonpressbooks.com/leat....asp?code=2820

The Ocean At The End Of The Lane Deluxe Signed Edition - 104 CAD, http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/0062...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope it helps, Alex

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Well look what showed up today...

What do you think of it, Eric? I got mine yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised- it's much nicer than I thought it would be. The slipcase is extremely well made, and the book itself is beautifully designed. I'm hit and miss with Mckean's design work these days, but I think this is a case where it all works beautifully. There is so much color here, on glossy thick coated paper stock. The only thing I'm on the fence on is the unjacketed printed boards. Never a big fan of that, but... all in all- this might even be actually better than the super limited British edition.

Ron

Country
    Country Flag

What do you think of it, Eric? I got mine yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised- it's much nicer than I thought it would be. The slipcase is extremely well made, and the book itself is beautifully designed. I'm hit and miss with Mckean's design work these days, but I think this is a case where it all works beautifully. There is so much color here, on glossy thick coated paper stock. The only thing I'm on the fence on is the unjacketed printed boards. Never a big fan of that, but... all in all- this might even be actually better than the super limited British edition.

Ron
    I really love this edition. I agree with everything you said. The slipcase is amazing and thicker than regular ones. You're right, the front boards work perfectly with the case. I love the glossy paper stock. Kind of gives me that graphic novel feel. I like the art scattered throughout the book. I paged through it and it all just seems to work together. I really don't mind the "no dust jacket" thing - I guess I am getting used to it with some other UK editions. From what I have seen, this looks to be the best edition of the book. Yeah, I know the super mega ultra deluxe has a much smaller limitation. I still think this edition has much more going for it.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I was finally able to get a copy of the British ultra deluxe. It's very nice. Ordered the us version today from amazon.ca. It looks very nice. Does anyone have any other pictures they could display?

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Anybody know where I can find a reasonably priced copy of the recent slipcased UK Coraline Anniversary edition? Also looking for the older slipcases (bloomsbury) Graveyard Book.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Anybody know where I can find a reasonably priced copy of the recent slipcased UK Coraline Anniversary edition? Also looking for the older slipcases (bloomsbury) Graveyard Book.
    http://www.bookdepository.com/Corali.../9781408818626

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    It keeps showing as "currently unavailable" for me here in the US...

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Looking for the HHS version of Anansi boys with notebook. American Gods as well

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    It keeps showing as "currently unavailable" for me here in the US...
    I would buy you one, but then you have to add the shipping costs. I think this is why it is shown as unavailable for US, the shipping costs are not free for US, but still for EU!

My Mood
    Devilish

Would you folk say that $200 is a good deal for the Hill Hiuse edition of Anansi Boys with notebook?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Would you folk say that $200 is a good deal for the Hill Hiuse edition of Anansi Boys with notebook?
    Absolutely. A great price if everything is in fine condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast