Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 3134

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    My phone used to change Tacoma to taco so it does happen. Maybe I'll earn a nickname out of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Hello taco and welcome to the board !
    How you went from Tacoma, WA to taco will take some pondering

Although anywhere along the west coast you are likely to find a decent taco.

ˇÓrale!
    I keep reading your screenname as TacomaDriver, so I keep wanting to say, "Me too! What year? How many miles?" Then I realize you mean the city, not the pickup truck.

In other news, today I received #196 of ROGUES (no remarque). What a beautiful overall production. I'm really impressed with this one.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Just as soon as I have my right number of posts (and is there a way to not have to have a moderator approve all of my posts?) I'll take some pictures of that Faces of Death poster I have.

ETA - I'm off the moderator must approve list! Yay. Of course I think one of my replies went missing, but that's okay.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow (it's too dark now.)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For the Sandman collector in you: head over to B&N and buy the first two Annotated Sandman books and the third one is free. That also gets you free shipping. Then head on over to http://instocktrades.com and cop the Annotated Sandman IV for $25+ $4 s&h. That is four massive books for roughly $90.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    For the Sandman collector in you: head over to B&N and buy the first two Annotated Sandman books and the third one is free. That also gets you free shipping. Then head on over to http://instocktrades.com and cop the Annotated Sandman IV for $25+ $4 s&h. That is four massive books for roughly $90.
    I haven't collected the Sandman books but I think I got Overture for Christmas. Does it matter about printings on these?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Printings on the Annotated? No.
    The Sandman has been reprinted so many times now.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After nearly a year of the signed copies - the remarqued ones are finally available:

http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/vi...#previewImages

Looks like just 200 and signed by Gaiman and zulli, NOT by Alice Cooper - like the initial signed ones. I guess it took a little time to sketch all 200 copies - other sites say #250 - but the publisher site is updated to state 200 copies. The remarqued look pretty cool and a fairly cheap price. I had a pre-order from midtown comics that will finall be filled - and shipping soon. They have them listed on their site for a bit less too:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/d...st+Tem_1385412

Thanks for sandman sale info - I'll skip though, already have original set of absolute - too big to add another set.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    After nearly a year of the signed copies - the remarqued ones are finally available:

Looks like just 200 and signed by Gaiman and zulli, NOT by Alice Cooper - like the initial signed ones. I guess it took a little time to sketch all 200 copies - other sites say #250 - but the publisher site is updated to state 200 copies. The remarqued look pretty cool and a fairly cheap price. I had a pre-order from midtown comics that will finall be filled - and shipping soon. They have them listed on their site for a bit less too:

Thanks for sandman sale info - I'll skip though, already have original set of absolute - too big to add another set.
    Thanks Chad ! I got the last copy from Midtown Comics

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got my email from Midtown as well. I'd completely forgotten about it.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon has the Cave S/L listed at $10.92 - http://smile.amazon.com/Truth-Cave-B...imited+Edition

And they have a 25% off coupon this weekend as well..

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Amazon has the Cave S/L listed at $10.92 - http://smile.amazon.com/Truth-Cave-B...imited+Edition

Guess they were left with a few extra copies - thats a pretty darn good price...with or with the extra 25% off - I never saw extra amazon coupons before - you always find discounts.

I had been emailing Dynamite directly about once a quarter asking if the last temptation was ever going to be finished - they always responded kindly and quickly that yes they were working on it. That was the oldest email in my book inbox - since i go through that weekly to double check what should be coming or - or needs paid for, etc. I never received an email from midtown yet - but my order page finally said processing/ready to ship - so we will see.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Thanks for the link. Even with $8 international shipping that's a sweet deal.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Coupon? How do I get that?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I haven't collected the Sandman books but I think I got Overture for Christmas. Does it matter about printings on these?
    Honestly, no. I don't even see them advertised as first printings on most eBay listings. I don't think I ever even checked what printings I have.

If you came across one in person and you made sure it was mint, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, get them new and be 100% sure they haven't been red-flagged. Buying used comics is a risky business.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Coupon? How do I get that?
    It is on their books homepage. 25OFFBOOK is the code

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. $8.81 ..... amazing deal !! Thanks Eric

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

u snooze, u lose. Price went up to $57 today rofl
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

It's weird how they put items on sale for a day and then go back to regular prices.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I had it in my cart and had issues making the $35 to get free shipping so I hesitated, LOL. I just have just bought 3 copies!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought one. With Amazon Prime it was $8.08 total. It was shipped and will be here Saturday. Thanks for the link!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I bought one. With Amazon Prime it was $8.08 total. It was shipped and will be here Saturday. Thanks for the link!!
    Yep, same here. HUGE thanks for the link and the reminder about the discount coupon!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

It's weird how they put items on sale for a day and then go back to regular prices.
    hence why i have to stop here daily - since someone usually finds the great items - that a single person could never keep track of. Great little book - but I already have 3 - 2 are regular signed editions that I got at the actual Truth event IN SF, 1 is the limited - a really nice production for the price

Country
    Country Flag

hence why i have to stop here daily - since someone usually finds the great items - that a single person could never keep track of. Great little book - but I already have 3 - 2 are regular signed editions that I got at the actual Truth event IN SF, 1 is the limited - a really nice production for the price
    I only stumbled upon it while searching "Limited editions". It came up as the most relevant book

I'm glad some folks were able to steal it at that price.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Read the french version of "FORTUNATELY THE MILK" yesterday, that has exclusive illustrations by Boulet (and those are pretty good!)

There is also an introduction where among 2 lines Neil Gaiman compliment the illustrator (but I guess that it's the same introduction for every edition, with the artist name being different)

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I've downloaded an epub english version of FORTUNATELY THE MILK, and I dont see any introductions. I wonder if that 5 pages intro is new and only published in french?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Actually, I've downloaded an epub english version of FORTUNATELY THE MILK, and I dont see any introductions. I wonder if that 5 pages intro is new and only published in french?
    No such intros in the us or uk print versions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast