Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 126 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 3134

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    So anyone doing that New York event? I would love a signed Sandman Overture.
    I have friend there who can go and probably get some copies. However I'll need to pay her something. So if anyone else is interested we can split the cost.

Let me know

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I would be.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be down with a copy (depending on price)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'd be interested too.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you need to rsvp to attend - that is free - but looks like the rsvp list is already full - so there is a stand by line that you have to get into for the event.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    you need to rsvp to attend - that is free - but looks like the rsvp list is already full - so there is a stand by line that you have to get into for the event.
    Saw that. However it is hosted by congregation..... I may find a way if needed...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

K
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Saw that. However it is hosted by congregation..... I may find a way if needed...
    That's true - he's also been at the jccsf a few times up around here.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Prince of Stories from CD today. Paid for it back in 2011.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Got my Prince of Stories from CD today. Paid for it back in 2011.
    cool - mine should be arriving soon too. But i only paid for it back in 2013 (I think) - might've been 2014, but likely 2013...

A photo for those whose copies are still in transit:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy that it was finally published. It came out really nice.

Getting some of the bonus materials turned in and the signature sheets signed was like pulling teeth, but I think it was worth it in the end!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Getting some of the bonus materials turned in and the signature sheets signed was like pulling teeth, but I think it was worth it in the end!

Brian
    As I await my copy, just what is the bonus material, exactly? Can't remember what eventually turned out to be extra in it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If i remember correctly, someone was collecting the different editions / illustrations of FORTUNATELY THE MILK?
    Looks like that the french edition will be released next week, with a french illustrator

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quick question for anyone with the first printing of Angels and Visitations. Does "first printing 1993" appear in your book? Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quick question for anyone with the first printing of Angels and Visitations. Does "first printing 1993" appear in your book? Thanks.
    Mind says First Edition October 1993

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Anyone interested in a f/f sub press limited of Coraline?

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone's interested in signed copies of upcoming overture - you can email the event coordinator directly and they'll send out an email with link for orders next week.

hal@communitybookstore.net

Thanks Chad. I'll mark it as an order and will send you a link following the program. More soon.

Hal

Hal Hlavinka
    Event Coordinator
    Community Bookstore
    143 7th Ave.
    Brooklyn, NY 11215

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Chad Tarter <chadtarter@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi Hal,

It was good speaking with you. Just sending you the email in regards to ordering a signed copy of Overture after the event on the 9th of November.

Thank you,
    Chad

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Signed/limited (300 numbered) of Sandman Overture announced by cbldf:
    http://cbldf.org/2015/11/sandman-ove...-cbldf-donors/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Signed/limited (300 numbered) of Sandman Overture announced by cbldf:
    http://cbldf.org/2015/11/sandman-ove...-cbldf-donors/
    Ordered - thanks for that one!

Country
    Country Flag

Got mine too - thanks for the link - wonder what number we will all have

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link, I just placed an order.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

And if you want one without a signed bookplate - these were from the event this past Monday:

http://www.communitybookstore.net/lo...re-neil-gaiman

A little cheaper - not sure how many copies remain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

And if you want one without a signed bookplate - these were from the event this past Monday:

http://www.communitybookstore.net/lo...re-neil-gaiman

A little cheaper - not sure how many copies remain
    Thanks for that.

I just ordered one and received a confirmation email.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 126 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast