Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to clear off some shelf space- have some Gaiman graphic novels for sale if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132772914813

PM me and we can work something out

Thanks

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman's masterclass of writing will be released in 2019 !
    > https://www.masterclass.com/classes/ng-2019

I found the James Patterson one online for free, and I am certain Neil Gaiman's will be available too. I need to look for RL Stine's
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Has Gaiman completely stopped writing fiction?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Isn't the Norse Mythology book fiction? Would be nice to get a new book from him though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Well he has been busy bringing the TV series Good Omens to life. He wrote all the episodes and was show runner on the series.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Has Gaiman completely stopped writing fiction?
    I think his non-fiction is on point

Neil Gaiman Slams Bill Maher For Disrespecting Stan Lee’s Legacy

Even when it’s only a tweet.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Well he has been busy bringing the TV series Good Omens to life. He wrote all the episodes and was show runner on the series.
    Plus his involvement in American Gods Series 2 (and presumably now working on S3), and his 'overseeing' role on a new TV adaptation of Gormenghast.

We know he has the Neverwhere sequel on the go ('Seven Sisters') so I assume that will be the next fiction book we get, but I am not really expecting that for some time yet.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

The first set of 3 books in Moorcock's Elric series is available at Centipede Press today. The second book has an introduction and is signed by Neil Gaiman.

http://www.centipedepress.com/fantasy/elric1.html
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    The first set of 3 books in Moorcock's Elric series is available at Centipede Press today. The second book has an introduction and is signed by Neil Gaiman.

http://www.centipedepress.com/fantasy/elric1.html
    and they are sold out...not sure how long that took - but all gone
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think two hours. Not bad at all.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I managed to get an order in and he had to email me and said he sold too many and refunded. Kinda bummed about it. I was really looking forward to that set.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I managed to get an order in and he had to email me and said he sold too many and refunded. Kinda bummed about it. I was really looking forward to that set.
    still might want to email Jerad - in case any payments don't go through or someone cancels - then maybe you can snag one that way
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Already did. He said contact him in Jan
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    still might want to email Jerad - in case any payments don't go through or someone cancels - then maybe you can snag one that way
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Already did. He said contact him in Jan
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    good luck
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

free ebook - fragile things short stories...just a few - not the whole book:

https://www.harpercollins.com/978006...U0MTUyMzY5NAS2
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

5 variations of the new Illustrated Good Omens.
    Three limited editions, with one so expensive you have to apply for information.
    (Only the two most expensive signed by Neil though)

http://goodomensillustrated.com

Country
    Country Flag

This just validates my decision to sell off most of the Gaiman books other than trade hardcovers. This isn't collecting anymore, it's hoarding.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    This just validates my decision to sell off most of the Gaiman books other than trade hardcovers. This isn't collecting anymore, it's hoarding.
    It does seem overkill. I will get one of them, as good omens is one of my favourite books, but only one.

Country
    Country Flag

yeah but 2 are the standard book being released, one an artist edition, the other a limited and the last a lettered - not really overkill - and the only Good Omens limited out there. I'm only ordering the limited version - no need for more than 1 for me
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    5 variations of the new Illustrated Good Omens.
    Three limited editions, with one so expensive you have to apply for information.
    (Only the two most expensive signed by Neil though)

http://goodomensillustrated.com
    Thanks for the info
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

There was someone from this thread that I emailed or messaged with a few years back about a project idea... but I have two small children and all sorts of important information in my brain has been overwritten with the Paw Patrol theme song.

If you happen to remember discussing something Neil Gaiman related with me, could you please send me a PM or an email?

Thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Masterclass has a writing masterclass by Neil Gaiman now
    > https://www.masterclass.com/classes/...f-storytelling
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Not sure how this new Folio edition of Anansi Boys snuck in (along with a very cool looking Something Wicked This Way Comes and a new Jules Verne- don't they usually do big teaser lead ups to new books?)- it looks pretty great, but I hate when they double the price on the Gaiman titles. It'll never replace the triumphant Hill House edition (still among the nicest books I've ever seen), but- I'm sure I'll spring for a copy at some point. https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/anansi-boys.html

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah but 2 are the standard book being released, one an artist edition, the other a limited and the last a lettered - not really overkill - and the only Good Omens limited out there. I'm only ordering the limited version - no need for more than 1 for me
    That’s how I view it as well: Artist Edition, S/L, and Lettered.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Not sure how this new Folio edition of Anansi Boys snuck in (along with a very cool looking Something Wicked This Way Comes and a new Jules Verne- don't they usually do big teaser lead ups to new books?)- it looks pretty great, but I hate when they double the price on the Gaiman titles. It'll never replace the triumphant Hill House edition (still among the nicest books I've ever seen), but- I'm sure I'll spring for a copy at some point. https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/anansi-boys.html
    I’m not familiar with these editions. Are either GODS or BOYS signed by Gaiman?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast