+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 2,826 to 2,834 of 2834

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Gunslinger Apprentice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I you do not have this - its a pretty darn good price:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neil-Gaiman...from=R40&rt=nc
    gutted I missed this! I have been searching for one for years at a reasonable price. I saw an altert from ebay this morning (UK time!) but it had already gone. someone got a great deal there
    well considering it sold 6 minutes after I posted here - I am guessing that someone jumped on the message I posted (if not I will still take some credit )

I already have a nice copy - but yeah it was a really good price - sorry you missed it - if I see another I'll send you a PM

and those Ebay alerts suck - I can't tell how many times I have been alerted after an item has already sold...thank you
    It was me

I too have been looking for one of these for awhile, but not willing to pay the ~$400 that they're usually listed at.

If I see another well-priced copy you can bet I will pay it forward and post it!!
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera II (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signatures (any #)
    • Deluxe editions
    • ARCs/Proofs

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to clear off some shelf space- have some Gaiman graphic novels for sale if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132772914813

PM me and we can work something out

Thanks

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman's masterclass of writing will be released in 2019 !
    > https://www.masterclass.com/classes/ng-2019

I found the James Patterson one online for free, and I am certain Neil Gaiman's will be available too. I need to look for RL Stine's
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Brooding
    Country
    Country Flag

Has Gaiman completely stopped writing fiction?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Isn't the Norse Mythology book fiction? Would be nice to get a new book from him though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Well he has been busy bringing the TV series Good Omens to life. He wrote all the episodes and was show runner on the series.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Has Gaiman completely stopped writing fiction?
    I think his non-fiction is on point

Neil Gaiman Slams Bill Maher For Disrespecting Stan Lees Legacy

Even when its only a tweet.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger will become famous soon enough somekindofstranger will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Well he has been busy bringing the TV series Good Omens to life. He wrote all the episodes and was show runner on the series.
    Plus his involvement in American Gods Series 2 (and presumably now working on S3), and his 'overseeing' role on a new TV adaptation of Gormenghast.

We know he has the Neverwhere sequel on the go ('Seven Sisters') so I assume that will be the next fiction book we get, but I am not really expecting that for some time yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114