Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I'm just curious - what do you all think of this signature up on ebay -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Good-Omens-S...-/331512563659

Personally it just doesn't seem right to me - just curious as to what others think
    That looks horrible to me.
    Thanks - and Pratchett looks even worse - I know we don't talk about fake Gaiman sigs much - but I would pass on this one - it looks bad all around - especially in the inscription which goes back n forth between print and cursive - everything about it screams fake.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it either.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I dont like it either!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few new things...

Trigger Warning S/L from Goldsboro Books:

Strange Attraction S/L (Neil's signature is on the other signature page):

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Eric! Congratulations on both those beauties! And THAT's what a good Gaiman signature looks like!

I'm going to have to break down and read something of Gaiman's besides the old Sandman comics...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Nice, Eric! Congratulations on both those beauties! And THAT's what a good Gaiman signature looks like!

I'm going to have to break down and read something of Gaiman's besides the old Sandman comics...
    Treat Yourself!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Good sig?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by uturn83 View Post
    Good sig?
    I think it's ok

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks ok to me, but that doesn't mean I'd buy it from an unknown seller.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree - looks fine to me - there's a ton out there and a bunch here had them signed at the readings - so easy to compare

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if was posted before

An Evening with Neil Gaiman

DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
    Fri, May 1, 2015 08:00 PM

Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA
    Sat, May 2, 2015 08:00 PM

http://neilgaimanlive.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ETERNITY'S WHEEL by Neil Gaiman, Michael Reaves, and Mallory Reaves
    1/1 signed by N.G. - 19.99$

https://www.vjbooks.com/Gaiman-Neil-.../gaieter01.htm

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only 100 signed copies, Gaiman included - http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/25th-a...nes-2764-p.asp

Country
    Country Flag

Only 100 signed copies, Gaiman included - http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/25th-a...nes-2764-p.asp
    Thanks for link

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked the Gaiman's story
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman & Mark Buckingham Begin The Golden Age in “Miracleman”
    >>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33...ge-miracleman/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Neil Gaiman & Mark Buckingham Begin The Golden Age in “Miracleman”
    >>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33...ge-miracleman/
    thanks for the update - i had already bought the first 3 books - alan moore started the miracleman series - and they re-released the first 3 books in HC late last year and earlier this year. If you have not read this one - i HIGH:Y recommend reading it - but start from Book 1. There are still legal issues regarding these books - and hence the re-releases just say "the original writer" - they never mention alan moore anywhere. This is the only comic - that I own the original issues (several of #15), the trade books and the HC set (plus the first book in french with an awesome cover - never seen that one for sale anywhere) - my all time favorite - now i can read the re-releases and not touch the others

WOW - i just re-read the article and they are finally finishing their story - I cannot wait. The original ended abruptly - again due to legal issues and other things

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi. If anyone is interested in one of the Subterranean Press signed limited copies of Coraline please PM me. It is as new as After I purchased I never ended up collecting Gaiman. Paul

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Hi. If anyone is interested in one of the Subterranean Press signed limited copies of Coraline please PM me. It is as new as After I purchased I never ended up collecting Gaiman. Paul

I just sent you a PM

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Came in today

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Came in today

Nice new addition

Country
    Country Flag

I've recently noticed that Neil Gaiman wrote an introduction for Alan Moore's VOICE OF FIRE
    >>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_of_the_Fire

Country
    Country Flag

I wanted to see if anyone is interested in my SP copy of the graveyard book. It's a PC signed copy - without slipcase. I'm looking for $250.

Country
    Country Flag

still 66 remaining. Am a little surprised this is selling slowly.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    still 66 remaining. Am a little surprised this is selling slowly.
    It's all the way they advertise - which is to say not much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast