Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 126 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3136

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Some of the new covers from the Robert McGinnis cover series
    >>> http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2016/0...e-chin-is.html
    They are awesome. I've picked up American Gods and Stardust so far.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Love the covers. But as you know, I'm a McGinnis fan so no surprise there. Do you know when these were done? I mean around about when he did this artwork.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my limited graveyard graphic novel yesterday - - a very nice production. Haven't taken any pictures yet. And I have a second copy coming today - I swear I thought I cancelled my Amazon order. If anyone interested in a copy pm me - otherwise I'll probably be shipping that second copy back to Amazon

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Agreed. Love the covers. But as you know, I'm a McGinnis fan so no surprise there. Do you know when these were done? I mean around about when he did this artwork.
    I don't know the dates but it was within the last year.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's The Graveyard Book. It has the same feel as the Harper Collins edition of Neverwhere. I was surprised the limitation page was numbered. I just assumed it was going to just be signed.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Here's The Graveyard Book. It has the same feel as the Harper Collins edition of Neverwhere. I was surprised the limitation page was numbered. I just assumed it was going to just be signed.

That does look nice. I may have to pull the trigger on one of those now!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

That does look nice. I may have to pull the trigger on one of those now!
    Instocktrades.com has them for 5% off on their website - I've ordered a ton of graphic novels from them - always great service

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a new dr who s/l by gaiman due out next year or so from gauntlet/borderlands:

Gauntlet and Borderlands Press will collaborate next year in publishing Neil Gaiman’s “Nothing O’Clock,” a Dr. Who novella. The novella has never appeared in printed form, just as an eBook. We will be publishing a hardcover signed limited edition signed by Neil Gaiman.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Looks like a new dr who s/l by gaiman due out next year or so from gauntlet/borderlands:

Gauntlet and Borderlands Press will collaborate next year in publishing Neil Gaiman’s “Nothing O’Clock,” a Dr. Who novella. The novella has never appeared in printed form, just as an eBook. We will be publishing a hardcover signed limited edition signed by Neil Gaiman.
    I saw that too :-)
    The rest of the email was about a hunt for an editor, and it sounds like they want some bonus content of interviews with people about the show (both celebrity fans, and possible actors from the show). It also mentioned then asking the collaboraters to sign the lettered edition, so that might be something very interesting.

"SEEKING EDITOR FOR UPCOMING DR. WHO NOVELLA

Are you a fan of Dr. Who?

We need an editor for “Nothing O’Clock.” We will try to get bonus material directly from Neil Gaiman, so that’s not what the editor will be asked to do.

What we’d like to do is present tributes from some of those who have appeared in Dr. Who as well as celebrity fans of Dr. Who.

Those whom the editor would contact could write their own short tribute or agree to a ten-minute interview by the editor. Those contributing tributes would be asked to sign JUST the lettered edition of the book (52 tipsheets).

We need someone with experience in contacting celebrities (such as fans of Dr. Who, like Patrick Stewart) or those who have appeared in the series (David Tennant and John Barrowman, for example).

This would be the sole function of the editor. We hope to get commitments from those providing tributes prior to December 20th so we can include their names when we list the book for 2017. We wouldn’t need the interview or written piece until March 2017, just a commitment.

We could either pay the editor (dependent on who agrees to contribute tributes) in cash or books from both Gauntlet and Borderlands Press.

If you are interested in applying for this position please send a pitch (with your experience and how you plan to tackle getting in touch with those who would provide tributes) to info@gauntletpress.com. In the subject mention “Dr. Who Editor.” Remember, it is essential that the editor be able to contact those we want to provide tributes for the book.

Depending on how many applications we receive we hope to make our decision within one week of sending out this newsletter.

If you don’t feel you are right for this position, but you know someone who you believe is (someone who works for a Dr. Who site, for instance), feel free to forward this to anyone who might have the credentials to edit the book. ."

Country
    Country Flag

Also, it says unpublished, but wasnt it included in Trigger Warning?

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it was.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    Yes, it was.
    apparantly the version in Trigger Warning was 'revised'. whatever that may mean!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and for the graphic novel D.C. Fans - there's a new HC book collecting Gaimans other comic work. Just came out this week - instocktrades has them 50% off - I'm on my phone so it's a PITA to add links - I'll do that later today

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    Yes, it was.
    apparantly the version in Trigger Warning was 'revised'. whatever that may mean!
    It means that in Barry Hoffman's mind Barry Hoffman is always right. He talked shit on other publishers for doing anniversary editions of books that already have S/Ls. He then did a S/L of a Clive Barker book that already has a S/L out. With this book though, it really doesn't matter a lot of us have already read the story in print format and own it in our collections. He said there was no print format and by God, that means there was no print format and we're all just delusional.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and for the graphic novel D.C. Fans - there's a new HC book collecting Gaimans other comic work. Just came out this week - instocktrades has them 50% off - I'm on my phone so it's a PITA to add links - I'll do that later today
    http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/D...D-HC/JUN160336

Gunslinger Apprentice bugen will become famous soon enough bugen's Avatar

^ Thanks for this. Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader was excellent and had some other one-offs included in the deluxe edition, but I'm not too familiar with the rest of his DC work. Looking forward to finding out.
    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
    -John Barth

bugensbooks.com

Country
    Country Flag

Was this posted yet? SP limited/lettered anthology with Neil. Signed by all.

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...eight_of_words

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bugen View Post
    ^ Thanks for this. Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader was excellent and had some other one-offs included in the deluxe edition, but I'm not too familiar with the rest of his DC work. Looking forward to finding out.
    I'll have to post my deluxe caped crusader - I picked one up a little while back - signed by Neil and he did a batman Remarque - it was pretty cool

Country
    Country Flag

SubPress have announced a new anthology based on the work of Dave Mckean, which is to feature 2 new short stories from Neil (amongst others, including Joe Hill as well)
    And $100 for a S/L seems a bargain!

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...eight_of_words

Country
    Country Flag

Really does - ordered mine yesterday. Bill confirmed its signed by all. I think this was posted in hill thread as well

Country
    Country Flag

thanks. hadnt see this one :-)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are pretty cool covers - Neil is writing an introduction for each book.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

^ I'm not familiar with the title, The Once and Puking King.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    ^ I'm not familiar with the title, The Once and Puking King.
    I believe that is The Once and Future King....although it does look like Puking

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 126 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast