Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1307

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone looking for the Harry Potter Philosophers Stone - UK gift box/slipcased edition? I think this was from 2015. I have a copy - still in shrink wrap - never opened. Feel free to PM if interested
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a french proof of Harry Potter 3?
    >>> Available on ebay for about $1000 !

I think that it will never sell at this price.
    Maybe if it was the first book, but not the third..

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Back in 2011, those were for sale on ebay for 300€ and were available for a veryyyyyyyyyyy long time, probably months...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like a second copy has showed up on ebay. The bids are starting at 2/3 of the other price : 650 euros
    > Here is the link

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Seems like a second copy has showed up on ebay. The bids are starting at 2/3 of the other price : 650 euros
    > Here is the link
    Thank you for the links. I’ll be watching those. If you come across any of the French proofs for more reasonable prices let me know, or the French deluxe editions.

Country
    Country Flag

I havent paid much attention to the Harry Potter deluxe french editions, but I saw a set the other day for about 4K
    I dont know the details about the books (is it signed?) but it seems a bit too much for it

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I havent paid much attention to the Harry Potter deluxe french editions, but I saw a set the other day for about 4K
    I dont know the details about the books (is it signed?) but it seems a bit too much for it
    They’re extremely hard to come by which makes prices insane for them. Been trying to find them for years.

Country
    Country Flag

Any specific reason that makes them interesting for you, if you're not french?
    Feel free to send me a PM with a price you'd be comfortable at, given that I dont know the value etc, and if I notice them at that price, i'll let you know

My Mood
    Inspired

Any specific reason that makes them interesting for you, if you're not french?
    Feel free to send me a PM with a price you'd be comfortable at, given that I dont know the value etc, and if I notice them at that price, i'll let you know
    They are one of the original sets of deluxe editions done for the potter novels besides the Bloomsbury ones.

Country
    Country Flag

But in french, no?

My Mood
    Inspired

But in french, no?
    Yes they are in French. My collection of Rowling is extensive and so I’d like to add these.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, send me a message about your budget and i'll keep an eye on them

Country
    Country Flag

[BBC] Harry Potter first edition found in skip sells for £33,000
    >>> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-52757703

Country
    Country Flag

> Here is the link
    That same copy has been reduced to 500 euros. Still no bid and it ends in a few hours.
    Id say that anyone interested wait the end of the auction, it probably will not sell, and makes him an offer
    > https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...9&toolid=20008

Country
    Country Flag

And a few months later it's down to 350€ with the possibily to make an offer
    => the ebay link

Country
    Country Flag

If that may interest some of you : a french artist decorates books with some kind of remarques IN the books.
    I ordered one, last year, for IT.
    He know has a french Harry Potter for sale (60e), which is a mix of drawings and collage

=> https://twitter.com/ToilesDeVenom/st...25523375845377
    => https://twitter.com/ToilesDeVenom/st...25523375845377

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Here is another illustrated edition of The Philosopher's Stone: https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...nalima-edition

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Here is another illustrated edition of The Philosopher's Stone: https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...nalima-edition
    make it stop....i'm surprised goldsboro would have that one - after they have started the Jim Kay illustrated series (I guess nothing should surprise me). I have actually been buying those books (Kay) - to read with my son; and I liked all of the art
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    make it stop....i'm surprised goldsboro would have that one - after they have started the Jim Kay illustrated series (I guess nothing should surprise me). I have actually been buying those books (Kay) - to read with my son; and I liked all of the art
    I like the Kay ones as well. But they (publishers) are really milking the Harry Potter franchise.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Will they complete the series with Kay?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I hope so. The 5th one comes out next year.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I hope so - seems like they have been releasing a book each year - sometime in Sept/Oct - but from online sources it will be a bit longer:

https://www.hypable.com/harry-potter...rticle-content

The fifth book is even longer than Goblet, so we expect the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Illustrated Edition release date will be no earlier than Fall 2021
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

After a very long time searching, I have finally managed to secure a 1st Edition, 1st printing of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. (Unsigned).
    Just a tiny push at the one spine end, otherwise absolutely fine.
    Images to follow when I acquire it from the auction house.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Alec! I'm assuming a UK hardcover?

(I settled for a nice Ted Smart 1st print hardcover with a Little Brown signed bookplate with hologram.)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Thank you Becca, I hope all is well.
    In answer to your question, yes, a U.K. Hardcover.
    I had waited a very long time to find a copy in this condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast