Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

subie09lega, I got the same message.

I sent them an email to see if they are actually in stock 1st printings or ends.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice pmtarantino is on a distinguished road

It just got down to 6 in stock right now. You ordered 5?
    I ordered 2

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1 here, just in case it is a first.
    I'll let you know if they email me back.
    Mark Twain

This afternoon (5 hours ago) I found them in AbeBooks and I sent them an email.
    After that, I googled them and I found their store in Amazon, so I purchased theme from there.

In the meanwhile, I wrote them and replied:

"Book is in stock and not sure about which printing"

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered one as well. Here is a screen shot from right after I bought it. Can't find the exact page I purchased from anymore.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pmtarantino View Post
    This afternoon (5 hours ago) I found them in AbeBooks and I sent them an email.
    After that, I googled them and I found their store in Amazon, so I purchased theme from there.

In the meanwhile, I wrote them and replied:

"Book is in stock and not sure about which printing"
    So probably firsts. To the best of my knowledge, seconding printings aren't at stores yet.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I ordered one as well. Here is a screen shot from right after I bought it. Can't find the exact page I purchased from anymore.

Is that from the link on the previous page?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Is that from the link on the previous page?
    Yes!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What are the chances it is actually the signed edition?

Country
    Country Flag

I clicked the link provided, then navigated to the sellers page on amazon and searched for cuckoos calling and two listings showed up. One said signed so I bought from that page but I can't find the signed listing anymore and my order confirmation doesn't mentioned that it is signed. I'm going to send them an email and see what's going on.

The sellers page on Amazon is this:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main?...=AWJCO5H06CIFN

The two covers goes to the same link:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Cuckoos-...=AWJCO5H06CIFN

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It just got down to 6 in stock right now. You ordered 5?
    I ordered 2
    I took a chance and ordered one. If they say they have them in stock, they would have to be first printings, since the second printings have not been made yet (as far as I know). Signed or not, a 1/1 would be nice to get. Hopefully you will get some email responses from them soon.

Country
    Country Flag

It does now but it did link to a signed copy before. I emailed them and will let you know what they say.

The sellers page on Amazon is this:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main?...=AWJCO5H06CIFN

The two covers goes to the same link:

Does anyone has the address of becca69 and Lurkey? I would place an order for them, I think they would buy it too.

Edit:
    Meanwhile, the publishing house is giving away US 1st on Comic Con:
    https://twitter.com/mulhollandbooks/...64043261116418

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered two - it still says 6 left though...figured it was worth a shot

My Mood
    Inspired

This is just getting stupid...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

She just responded to my email through Amazon.

they arrive in a few hours so i assume 2nd printing
    regards
    anna
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

And they aren't signed either. Must have been a glitch on amazon. Oh well.

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

regards
    anna
    That was in response to the link posted with the signed copies?

time to cancel

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the online sites state that the second printing will be shipping this week - so guess they were not 1sts

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

regards
    anna
    That was in response to the link posted with the signed copies?

time to cancel
    This store has 11 UK editions in stock:

I don't know if they just receive second printings or what. I bought a copy a few hours ago and it the status just changed to "Dispatching now"
    Yes, in response to the original link that pmtarantino posted.
    Mark Twain

Oops, sorry, I didn't know!

My Mood
    Inspired

Oops, sorry, I didn't know!
    No harm done! Thank you for posting the link - I think we are all just in scramble mode

Country
    Country Flag

Not your fault. It was advertised as a first. And it's not like we are out any money.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries.
    The listing did say first printing, so it was worth a try.
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast