+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,251 to 1,254 of 1254

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Goldmember Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I have the illustrated and limited of both the first and second book. I really like them. I also have the proof previews of the 3 illustrated editions so far. I honestly think these are my favorite editions of the books so far.
    How the hell did you find these? I have been looking everywhere for them. I have the first one.
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I have the illustrated and limited of both the first and second book. I really like them. I also have the proof previews of the 3 illustrated editions so far. I honestly think these are my favorite editions of the books so far.
    How the hell did you find these? I have been looking everywhere for them. I have the first one.
    I got number 3 by being on eBay at the right time. Posted for $10 and I grabbed it instantly. Then picked up #2 with a Jim Kay signed illustrated edition but it's a UK proof. Still looking for the US one. #1 I just picked up and it came with the letter from the publisher (which was not advertised and a nice surprise)

Goldmember Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I got number 3 by being on eBay at the right time. Posted for $10 and I grabbed it instantly. Then picked up #2 with a Jim Kay signed illustrated edition but it's a UK proof. Still looking for the US one. #1 I just picked up and it came with the letter from the publisher (which was not advertised and a nice surprise)
    Sheesh I thought I was the potter super collector here! Good job - the search continues.
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sheesh I thought I was the potter super collector here! Good job - the search continues.
    I still don't have a sorcerers stone 1/1.... and don't own a signature of hers. Would like to but prices are so damn high

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51