Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1307

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I have the illustrated and limited of both the first and second book. I really like them. I also have the proof previews of the 3 illustrated editions so far. I honestly think these are my favorite editions of the books so far.
    How the hell did you find these? I have been looking everywhere for them. I have the first one.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I have the illustrated and limited of both the first and second book. I really like them. I also have the proof previews of the 3 illustrated editions so far. I honestly think these are my favorite editions of the books so far.
    How the hell did you find these? I have been looking everywhere for them. I have the first one.
    I got number 3 by being on eBay at the right time. Posted for $10 and I grabbed it instantly. Then picked up #2 with a Jim Kay signed illustrated edition but it's a UK proof. Still looking for the US one. #1 I just picked up and it came with the letter from the publisher (which was not advertised and a nice surprise)

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I got number 3 by being on eBay at the right time. Posted for $10 and I grabbed it instantly. Then picked up #2 with a Jim Kay signed illustrated edition but it's a UK proof. Still looking for the US one. #1 I just picked up and it came with the letter from the publisher (which was not advertised and a nice surprise)
    Sheesh I thought I was the potter super collector here! Good job - the search continues.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sheesh I thought I was the potter super collector here! Good job - the search continues.
    I still don't have a sorcerers stone 1/1.... and don't own a signature of hers. Would like to but prices are so damn high

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That should interest some people here :

"Harry-Potter-Collectors-1st-Edition-Hologram-launch-event-2007-Deathly-Hallows"

This is a genuine and true collectors item.

In July 2007 JK Rowling did a launch event for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows at the Natural History Museum in London.

This set was given out to everyone who was lucky enough to attend.

The set is:

The first edition book with a hologram feature
    three branded ballons
    a paperbag
    a double page quiz sheet
    leaflet
    stickers

All in mint condition

>>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/263300486803?ul_noapp=true

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bloombsury will sell a unique 31p manuscript by JK Rowling from 2004, with an estimated £80k to £120k value
    > https://www.actualitte.com/article/p...-135-000/86201
    >> https://www.antiquestradegazette.com...ds-final-sale/

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time to clear some room on the shelves..,

To celebrate the series’ 20th anniversary, J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books will be re-released in new editions this coming July, with seven brand-new covers designed and illustrated by the distinguished Brian Selznick (The Invention of Hugo Cabret). A collectible boxed set, also designed by Selznick, will later be made available in September.

“I’m a big Harry Potter fan and it is an incredible honor to illustrate J.K. Rowling’s iconic series,” Brian Selznick said in a statement. “I am thrilled to play a part in this exciting 20th anniversary celebration and look forward to meeting Harry Potter fans and readers across the country.”

My Mood
    Inspired

Welp this is just getting way way way out of hand.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. This is just dumb... I stopped collecting the new covers and went original books and illustrated only

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. This is just dumb... I stopped collecting the new covers and went original books and illustrated only
    Exactly. I purchased the last "new" edition including the slipcased ones that were released starting in 2011 and the Jim Kay illustrated books. When will it end?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s just as bad with all of the Game of Thrones new editions. I wouldn’t care if one of those was made out of real Dragon skin. I’m done buying them

Country
    Country Flag

First-edition Harry Potter book bought in Harrogate in 1997 sells for £56,000 at auction

> https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news...tion-1-9230433

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    It’s just as bad with all of the Game of Thrones new editions. I wouldn’t care if one of those was made out of real Dragon skin. I’m done buying them
    Hmmm, I would be a sucker for that... as long as the Dragon died of old age

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Please don’t pass this suggestion on to Paul - I don’t think I could afford the next suntup edition
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Please don’t pass this suggestion on to Paul - I don’t think I could afford the next suntup edition

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

HELL, yes! I love this series. And the audiobooks are fantastic.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a collectable, but the family and I had fun meeting the twins at Boston Comic Con.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so confused now. Why are there 2 illustrated editions of TTOBTB?

https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Beedle-...trated+Edition

I also see there is the deluxe but only seeing Chris Riddell's version not Lisbeth's. Never heard of the Lisbeth version. Anyone else know?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I am so confused now. Why are there 2 illustrated editions of TTOBTB?

I also see there is the deluxe but only seeing Chris Riddell's version not Lisbeth's. Never heard of the Lisbeth version. Anyone else know?
    Chris illustrated the UK version (bloomsbury) and Lisbeth the US (Scholastic):

https://www.pottermore.com/news/new-...rated-editions

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit... Guess I have to buy 2 then.

Country
    Country Flag

I got the signed UK from Goldsboro. Anyone know if there is a signed US?

Country
    Country Flag

I accidentally discovered that 3 of the Robert Galbraith books turned into a tv series : CBS Strike
    > https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4276618/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

My Mood
    Inspired

Which one of you A-holes beat me to that goblet of fire preview proof this morning! Lol

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Which one of you A-holes beat me to that goblet of fire preview proof this morning! Lol
    Wasn't me this time. Looks like there have been 3 of them up so far. I missed them all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast