Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    In case anyone is interested The Listener Lettered on Ebay for $320 or best offer. Seems like a great price!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Listene...db69%7Ciid%3A1
    Now down to $312.50. Didn't these sell for $500 new??

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

In case anyone is interested The Listener Lettered on Ebay for $320 or best offer. Seems like a great price!!

Now down to $312.50. Didn't these sell for $500 new??
    Yeah, but some books just don't reach their retail on the market. I'd sell it (it's mine) $300 with media mail if anyone is interested here.

I bought it from a CD lifer, and it was a GREAT read, but I am more interested in the Books of Babel coming up. Just clearing shelf space.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Note that CD collectors club members are able to buy gift certificates at a discount, once per year. So the seller may not be losing money at this price.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Seller could be a CD lifer too.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From UK publisher SST Publications:

I’m thrilled to announce SST is publishing @RobertMcCammon’s new novel CARDINAL BLACK in 2 very special signed limited editions. A Silk bound Slipcased Hardcover & Deluxe bound Traycased Hardcover. You can read more & reserve your copy here: https://sstpublications.co.uk/Cardinal-Black.html

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. It sold for only $200 That just seems crazy low to me. I guess you were basically buying the traycase as the book was pretty much the same as the S/L.

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone! I am looking to sell my McCammon unmatched lettered set. Here is what I have:

1. Speaks the Nightbird (FF) -- With all the caveats associated with this particular "lettered" edition (see https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...-the-nighbirrd)
    2. Freedom of The Mask (X) (Subpress)
    3. Queen of Bedlam (W) (Subpress)
    4. River of Souls (K) (Subpress)
    5. Cardinal Black (Unknown, most likely matched X) (Pre-ordered, CD)

I am looking for ~$1700 for the set, PP F&F only. I would also prefer to sell this as an entire set. PM me up with offers!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow. It sold for only $200 That just seems crazy low to me. I guess you were basically buying the traycase as the book was pretty much the same as the S/L.
    Actually, the boards, endpapers, frontispiece and paper are different between the S/L and the lettered edition. But they do look very similar superficially. $200 is a steal for the Lettered edition.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I am the person who sold that $200 copy. I purchased it for half retail, so really didn't lose much but lost some. It is worth what people will pay. I had it listed for over a month slowly lowering the price and never got an offer.. EVER. Even when it was at $250. Therefore, I dropped it to auction and it sold with a single bid over five days. It's a bummer that it doesn't demand value as it really was a well written story and I certainly enjoyed it.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Sorry to hear that. I was watching that listing for a while (and another one in the same ballpark) and was also amazed it wasn't selling. I would have picked it up if I didn't have it already.

Ilium (Simmons)

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM CEMETERY DANCE PUBLICATIONS:

Hi Folks!

We have an important update about Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon to share with you today.

In our excitement to publish this incredible novel as fast as we could, we picked the earliest publication date that was feasible if everything went according to plan after we received the manuscript back in August, and unfortunately our printer has informed us they cannot meet the ship date we requested due to the continuing backlog of work on their main press.

We apologize for this delay. We were a little too excited about publishing this one, and we should have planned on a later date to begin with, but the good news is the printer does have all of the materials for the book and they are firmly committed to getting us the trade hardcover in early April.

We’re setting the new publication date for April 30, 2019 and we thank you again for all of your continuing support.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Oh no
    At least something to look forward to in April

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean Press has done a new, fifth printing of their Mister Slaughter trade hardcover. It's in-stock and shipping now, if you need it:

https://subterraneanpress.com/mister-slaughter

Hunter

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I can't remember when will the audio book for Cardinal Black be released and is it the same narrater that did all the other Corbett books?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I can't remember when will the audio book for Cardinal Black be released and is it the same narrater that did all the other Corbett books?
    It will be released at the same as the trade hardcover (April 30), and yes, the same narrator, Edoardo Ballerini, is doing Cardinal Black.

The ebook editions will also be released on April 30.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    It will be released at the same as the trade hardcover (April 30), and yes, the same narrator, Edoardo Ballerini, is doing Cardinal Black.

The ebook editions will also be released on April 30.
    Thanks Hunter!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like you can preorder signed copies of Cardinal Black from Alabama Booksmith. Hard to beat that deal at retail price. They are also pretty efficient from prior experience.

https://www.alabamabooksmith.com/sig...cardinal-black

I can't wait for the audiobook. I've listened to all the previous installments on audio, and Ballerini does a fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Looks like you can preorder signed copies of Cardinal Black from Alabama Booksmith. Hard to beat that deal at retail price. They are also pretty efficient from prior experience.

Wow, thanks for the link!

I guess I'm going to have to order one, even though I already have a copy on order from CD. I have signed "deluxe" trade editions of the previous three volumes from SubPress, so this is a great way to continue the tradition, given that the CD trade edition isn't signed.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post

A great deal indeed, and great people, too! I've really been impressed by their true enthusiasm for McCammon and his work.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I can't wait for the audiobook. I've listened to all the previous installments on audio, and Ballerini does a fantastic job.
    The audiobook is available for pre-order now. It will be released on April 30, 2019.

Cardinal Black at Audible

BTW, I run a mailing list for McCammon announcements, if you're interested:

Join the McCammon-News mailing list

I've known and worked with the people at Alabama Booksmith since their signing event for Speaks the Nightbird back in 2002. You won't find a better bookstore, and all of the books they sell are signed!

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean Press is reprinting The Providence Rider in trade hardcover. Pre-orders are open now.

https://subterraneanpress.com/the-pr...der-trade-3586

As always, Alabama Booksmith will have signed copies:

https://www.alabamabooksmith.com/sig...idence-rider-0

With their recent reprinting of Mister Slaughter, all of the Matthew Corbett books will be back in print for a bit!

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a copy of the pocket books ARC of The Wolf’s Hour if anyone has one for sale. Please PM me.

Country
    Country Flag

Upcoming Robert McCammon appearances. Details on RobertMcCammon.com.
    • March 2: Catfish Book Festival, Athens, AL
    • April 13: Alabama Book Festival in Montgomery, AL
    • April 20: Cardinal Black book launch at Alabama Booksmith, Birmingham, AL
    • May 9--12: StokerCon 2019 in Grand Rapids, MI

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Upcoming Robert McCammon appearances. Details on RobertMcCammon.com.
    • March 2: Catfish Book Festival, Athens, AL
    • April 13: Alabama Book Festival in Montgomery, AL
    • April 20: Cardinal Black book launch at Alabama Booksmith, Birmingham, AL
    • May 9--12: StokerCon 2019 in Grand Rapids, MI

Hunter
    Any chance of a trip across the pond to the United Kingdom?
    Now that would be a good day, nah... great day

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance he could make it closer to Colorado?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast