Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was posted in another thread, but not here. A new signed, limited edition of Usher's Passing is coming from Cemetery Dance!

Usher's Passing @ Cemetery Dance

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Ordered! This novel is long overdue for a nice hardcover limited edition. I re-read it recently and it has held up really well, such a gripping story by the masterful McCammon!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Of possible interest. Dark Regions is selling a McCammon bundle that includes S/L of Usher's Passing, The Listener and a 50% percent coupon of the next McCammon book they offer for $120.
    https://darkregions.com/products/rob...rdcover-bundle

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Of possible interest. Dark Regions is selling a McCammon bundle that includes S/L of Usher's Passing, The Listener and a 50% percent coupon of the next McCammon book they offer for $120.
    https://darkregions.com/products/rob...rdcover-bundle
    That's great deal! Thanks for posting.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems that Robert's contract with Subterranean Press is over? Any reason why?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    It seems that Robert's contract with Subterranean Press is over? Any reason why?
    Was wondering the exact same thing. Delicately, however, as that question appears tied to (as of yet) proprietary info...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    I've long wondered the same thing, but I suspect that will remain between Mr McCammon and the owners of SubPress.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All I will say is that McCammon chose to find a new home for his books.

Hunter

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    All I will say is that McCammon chose to find a new home for his books.

Hunter
    And, I guess that's a good enough explanation. Thanks, Hunter.

Country
    Country Flag

Cardinal Black is coming from Cemetery Dance!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/cardinal-black.html

Cover and interior artwork by Vincent Chong!

Hunter

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cardinal Black is coming from Cemetery Dance!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/cardinal-black.html

Cover and interior artwork by Vincent Chong!

Hunter
    Can't wait. Just hope it doesn't take years to produce. I'm still waiting on CD's The Listener and many others that are "forthcoming."

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Chong art looks fantastic - really a stand outand I am soooo looking forward to this book. As a collector I do worry that the change of publishers will destroy the unity of the set and hope that all efforts will be made to match the size and look and feel of the Sub Press books. Also that CD will be able to honour requests from those of us who have been collecting same number for years and years. Time will tell.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    The Chong art looks fantastic - really a stand outand I am soooo looking forward to this book. As a collector I do worry that the change of publishers will destroy the unity of the set and hope that all efforts will be made to match the size and look and feel of the Sub Press books. Also that CD will be able to honour requests from those of us who have been collecting same number for years and years. Time will tell.
    To my knowledge, CD is matching numbers. Just email Mindy at CD to request a particular number.

Hunter

To my knowledge, CD is matching numbers. Just email Mindy at CD to request a particular number.

Hunter
    Yep, the only situation where we cannot match the number is if a lifetime member to CD already has that as his or her "personal number." Mindy will reply ASAP if you ask for a number that isn't available.

And that said, if you could then please email ME (brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com) about which number you need, I know there are some lifetimers I can personally reach out to and see if we can find a mutually agreeable solution where you get the number for the McCammon books and I make it up to them in some other form.

I cannot promise success -- some people will not budge from their number, which I do understand as a collector -- but I will do my very best to figure something out for you. I know how much it sucks to lose your number on a set.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Brian. I think it's really great that you will try to match numbers with series volumes from a different publisher. I know you can't guarantee it, but means a lot that you are doing that for long time collectors of the series.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    Just emailed. Im one of those who's Subterranean Press number belongs to a lifer at CD. Thankfully my letter Y was available. If there is any way you can convince them to take another number it would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Hunter
    Yep, the only situation where we cannot match the number is if a lifetime member to CD already has that as his or her "personal number." Mindy will reply ASAP if you ask for a number that isn't available.

And that said, if you could then please email ME (brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com) about which number you need, I know there are some lifetimers I can personally reach out to and see if we can find a mutually agreeable solution where you get the number for the McCammon books and I make it up to them in some other form.

I cannot promise success -- some people will not budge from their number, which I do understand as a collector -- but I will do my very best to figure something out for you. I know how much it sucks to lose your number on a set.

Brian
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks, Brian. I think it's really great that you will try to match numbers with series volumes from a different publisher. I know you can't guarantee it, but means a lot that you are doing that for long time collectors of the series.
    As someone who has collected a series or two in my time (um, including this one), I completely understand wanting to keep the matching numbers/letters going. Some lifers may not budge, but I will do my very best to entice them to swap numbers for this series.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    As someone who has collected a series or two in my time (um, including this one), I completely understand wanting to keep the matching numbers/letters going. Some lifers may not budge, but I will do my very best to entice them to swap numbers for this series.

Brian
    Brian has been awesome in helping McCammon collectors make the shift to CD. Thanks Brian.

Today we received the "final approval case" for THE LISTENER Limited Edition, which means both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition of this title will be done and shipping in September.

Brian

Today we received the "final approval case" for THE LISTENER Limited Edition, which means both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition of this title will be done and shipping in September.

Brian
    I saw Dan posting this update for THE LISTENER elsewhere, but I don't think he knows of this thread, so here you go!

"Both the limited and lettered should start shipping later this week. I've got the orders all prepped, just need to hear back from one or two people clarifying vague number requests, then we should be good to go."

Brian

All of the editions of THE LISTENER have now shipped, just FYI!

Brian

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Robert McCammon's Swan Song - Subterranean Press
    Lettered Edition
    €575, or roughly $650, which includes shipping world-wide.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean Press has announced a trade hardcover reprint of Mister Slaughter, the third book in Robert McCammon's Matthew Corbett series.

We (and the author) have noticed that one of the earlier Matthew Corbett novels has been bringing in high prices on the secondary market, making it inaccessible to general readers, so have decided to reprint the trade hardcover of Mister Slaughter. This reprint will not be huge, so if you’d like a copy, please get your order in.

Trade: Fully cloth bound hardcover edition: $40
    Mister Slaughter at Subterranean Press

Cemetery Dance is selling copies, too.

Mister Slaughter at Cemetery Dance

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So it seems I suffer from 'book amnesia', where if enough time passes I forget everything about a story I have already read.
    I am revisiting The Wolf's Hour for the first time in probably more that 25 years and although I remember liking it, all I could have told you was that it was about a werewolf-spy fighting Nazis in WWII. All this means that its like im reading it for the first time and I LOVE it. It's one of those books that I can't wait to get back to the moment I put it down. How is McCammon not a household name, and why isn't Hollywood knocking his door down? Im looking forward to revisiting some of his other early works again (for the first time).

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    So it seems I suffer from 'book amnesia', where if enough time passes I forget everything about a story I have already read.
    I am revisiting The Wolf's Hour for the first time in probably more that 25 years and although I remember liking it, all I could have told you was that it was about a werewolf-spy fighting Nazis in WWII. All this means that its like im reading it for the first time and I LOVE it. It's one of those books that I can't wait to get back to the moment I put it down. How is McCammon not a household name, and why isn't Hollywood knocking his door down? Im looking forward to revisiting some of his other early works again (for the first time).
    One of the very few perks to having smoked waay too much when I was younger is that I can read books now that I’ve read when I was younger and they seem brand new...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast