Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of McCammon's books have been cheap on Kindle lately so I've purchased a few. I already finished 'Boy's Life' and was wondering which of these are worth checking out first.

Mine
    The Wolf's Hour
    Stinger
    Blue World
    Swan Song
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    A lot of McCammon's books have been cheap on Kindle lately so I've purchased a few. I already finished 'Boy's Life' and was wondering which of these are worth checking out first.

Mine
    The Wolf's Hour
    Stinger
    Blue World
    Swan Song
    Blue World is a good one to have since you can go back to it for some good short stories when you're up for it.

If you're up for a longer journey, Swan Song is one of those 'must read' McCammon books.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading Swan Song. It's good so far!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Swan Song is on my to-read list. Can't wait!!

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just found this thread and I love it. I learned so much about Mccammon that I bought "They Thirst" and I am loving it. About 1/2 way through.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those of you outside the U.S. who read ebooks, I'm happy to announce that Crossroad Press is now publishing several Robert McCammon novels in ebook formats outside the U.S. and Canada. Subterranean Press only published ebooks in the U.S. and Canada, so until now, it hasn't been possible for fans in the UK, Europe, and Australia to read those novels as ebooks. Here's the list of titles they're publishing. Three are available now! (Ordering links for Amazon UK, Amazon AU, Amazon DE, and Amazon FR can be found on RobertMcCammon.com.

The Queen of Bedlam (Matthew Corbett #2) - Available now!
    Mister Slaughter (Matthew Corbett #3) - Available now!
    The Providence Rider (Matthew Corbett #4) - Available now!
    The River of Souls (Matthew Corbett #5) - Available now!
    Freedom of the Mask (Matthew Corbett #6)
    I Travel by Night (Trevor Lawson #1)
    Last Train from Perdition (Trevor Lawson #2)
    The Border
    The Hunter from the Woods - Available now!

Hunter
    Last edited by goathunter; 08-16-2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added more releases available now

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of ebooks, the U.S. editions of Stinger are on sale today for $1.99 everywhere. And the Kindle edition of MINE is on sale for $1.99.

Hunter

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SOLD

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

omit

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if anyone here collects this sort of thing but thought it was neat.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152642668126

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

That is neat. I love that cover.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool. I hope someone snags this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Not sure if anyone here collects this sort of thing but thought it was neat.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152642668126

omit

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Looking for the following Lettered Editions:

River of Souls (W/X/K)
    Freedom of the Mask (W/X/K)
    Queen of Bedlam (W/X/K)

I own unmatched lettered editions for the above books and I am willing to pay for shipping both ways if anyone wants to exchange. PM me for additional details.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I just found this thread and I love it. I learned so much about Mccammon that I bought "They Thirst" and I am loving it. About 1/2 way through.
    Finished "They Thirst" and loved it!!! Action packed and a great story!! Just read "I Travel at Night" and thought it was good too!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finished "They Thirst" and loved it!!! Action packed and a great story!! Just read "I Travel at Night" and thought it was good too!
    A big fan of They Thirst. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Spoiler:
    Did your throats get dry during the sandstorm?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Im going to be letting go of I Travel by Night & The Last Train to Perdition matching Lettered set. If anyone on the forum is interested let me know. I will be listing them on eBay as early as next week. PM me if your interested.

Selling,
    I Travel by Night/Last Train to Perdition matching Lettered
    Queen of Bedlam/River of Souls/Freedom of the Mask matching Letter V asking List price.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Louis - what letters are the 2 novellas?

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I just checked my records and it is letter O
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Hi Louis - what letters are the 2 novellas?

Country
    Country Flag

The limited editions are already sold out, but Cemetery Dance has announced two new Robert McCammon publications. See the McCammon website for details.

http://www.robertmccammon.com/

Hunter

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

How did they sell out already? When were they listed?
    Love He'll come knocking btw
    A far as Greystone Bay, I like the idea of a storyteller wraparound concept, is there new material in this version?
    I'm not sure I read these stories mentioned...
    "He could tell you about what he and a friend found in the wreck of an old Chevy down where the blind man lives amid the junked cars. He could tell you about the time the snakes started coming out of old lady Farrow's faucets and what she did with them. He could tell you about that Elvis Presley impersonator who came to town and went crazy when he couldn't get his makeup off. "

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

You can find the signed limited editions on the Subterranean Press website.

Country
    Country Flag

They were announced yesterday around 1 PM ET.

Copies of the limited editions can still be ordered from Camelot Books, The Overlook Connection, and Subterranean Press.

I run a McCammon-News mailing list, if you'd like to be notified by email about releases such as these. You can subscribe at RobertMcCammon.com.

Hunter

I thought I was on your newsletter. I'll resubmit. I got an email at 3:50 yesterday from CD but they were 75% gone by then. Do you pay for their "special" newsletter? Maybe that's why you got one earlier.

Country
    Country Flag

They sent out their "special" email to previous customers on Monday. Their general announcement was posted on Twitter and Facebook around 1 PM, and I had it added to the McCammon site and mailed out to McCammon-News around 1:15, as well as posted on FB and Twitter. As you said, CD's email didn't go out until later yesterday afternoon, when they were already 75% sold out.

I couple of email providers (TWC.com, RR.com, etc) delayed my list email for some people as part of their anti-spam strategies....

Hunter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast