Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I've only read about 25 from that list. My favorite book isn't on there.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody have an extra traycase for a lettered Stinger? I know it’s a long shot, but you never know
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Lots of things wrong with that list (RP1? seriously?), but seeing McCammon on there is great!
    The criterion is popularity, not necessarily quality. Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey are drivel, but they were/are undeniably popular.

Hunter
    Ah, I get it now.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations to Mr. McCammon! Well deserved.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean Press has a sale happening today that includes these McCammon books:

THE RIVER OF SOULS limited edition: $50
    FREEDOM OF THE MASK limited edition: $50
    FREEDOM OF THE MASK trade hardcover: $10

https://subterraneanpress.com/sale

Also: The Line-Up has a sale on the ebook editions of Usher's Passing, Mystery Walk, and MINE today. Each is only $1.99. And as usual, U.S. only, I'm afraid.

https://the-line-up.com/may-true-crime-sale

Hunter

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Boy's Life proof that I would love to have signed, does McCammon ever let fans mail him books to sign?
    Looking for:

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I have a Boy's Life proof that I would love to have signed, does McCammon ever let fans mail him books to sign?
    Sorry, no, he doesn't. He used to, but after a few different packages went AWOL on the return trips, he decided he wasn't going to do that anymore. (Both UPS and USPS were to blame, from what I understand.)

Hunter

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, no, he doesn't. He used to, but after a few different packages went AWOL on the return trips, he decided he wasn't going to do that anymore. (Both UPS and USPS were to blame, from what I understand.)

Hunter
    Ahhh, too bad. I guess I'll just have to wait for him to do a signing in the Northeast
    Looking for:

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hunter
    Ahhh, too bad. I guess I'll just have to wait for him to do a signing in the Northeast
    He is coming to a convention next year in Detroit.

Country
    Country Flag

SST tweeted this morning. Click the image to order their edition of The Listener.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

SST tweeted this morning. Click the image to order their edition of The Listener.

Great news! I can't wait to see this book!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I really want to order one but I don't know if they would take a number request. I'd like it to match my CD copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I really want to order one but I don't know if they would take a number request. I'd like it to match my CD copy.
    I just sent an email, let's see what happens!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Do you know what number your CD copy is going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Yup. I have it reserved through Camelot books currently.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Fantastic… I opted for the SST edition rather than the Cemetery Dance edition (though I did read a trade ed.), so I’m very much looking forward to finally receiving this.

My number was already shipped earlier today. Oh well....

I don't care what number I get. Small chance, but if I happen to get your number I will trade you.

I don't care what number I get. Small chance, but if I happen to get your number I will trade you.
    PM sent. That's a super nice gesture of you!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my SST copy of The Listener today. Very nice. I wonder if the signature page illustration is the same for all copies?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Received my SST copy of The Listener today. Very nice. I wonder if the signature page illustration is the same for all copies?
    Yes.

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did the lettered copies ship as well?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Did the lettered copies ship as well?
    AFAIK, there was no lettered edition published by SST. The book RichardX received was the SST edition.

The Cemetery Dance lettered and numbered editions are expected in August, last I knew. The traycases and slipcases are still under construction.

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

Ah - thanks for the clarification Hunter. I finally bought the lettered Dark Harvest They Thirst (x) last month. Awesome book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Ah - thanks for the clarification Hunter. I finally bought the lettered Dark Harvest They Thirst (x) last month. Awesome book.
    Nice! I don't have either one of the Dark Harvest lettered McCammon books, just the numbered editions.

Hunter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast