Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Michigan versus Alabama. I was in Birmingham one other time for a signing and other than the intense heat the city was fun to explore. I am tentatively planning to do the trip again but price is high for flights.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

SOLD!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From RobertMcCammon.com:

Robert McCammon hopes you’ll enjoy this new story, “The Pale Pipesmoker,” while you wait for the release of Cardinal Black! Set in Matthew Corbett’s World, “The Pale Pipesmoker” features Katherine Herrald and Minx Cutter in a tale that takes place during the timeframe of Freedom of the Mask.

You can read “The Pale Pipesmoker” for free here, or you can download the story in the following formats:

AZW3 (Kindle), MOBI, EPUB (NOOK), PDF

Cardinal Black will be released on April 30, 2019, in trade hardcover, ebook, and audiobook formats! The book launch will take place on April 20, 2019, at Alabama Booksmith in Birmingham, AL.

Hunter

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone who is a fan of McCammon's Corbett series might give "The Wolf and the Watchman" by Niklas Natt och Dag a try. Set around the same time period but in Sweden.

https://www.simonandschuster.com/boo.../9781501196775

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - have it on my audible wish list - will move it up!

CARDINAL BLACK update going out today via email:
    The trade hardcover of CARDINAL BLACK has arrived in the Cemetery Dance Publications warehouse! We cannot ship customer orders for the book until the last week of the month, but we are starting to pack orders now, so they all go out the same day. (There are *lots* of orders!)

If you ordered the trade hardcover directly from us, please know the shipping notice email you might receive in the next few days isn’t “real” -- our system will send it automatically when we process your order to begin the packing process. That said, any tracking number in the email will “become active” once the package is scanned by the shipping service later this month!

Sorry for any confusion this might cause, but we just wanted to get ahead on packing so all of these trade hardcovers could ship on the same day. We will send a mass email the day the packages ship, so you can be on the lookout for your incoming delivery!

** UPDATE ON THE SIGNED & SLIPCASED LIMITED EDITION:

A copy of the Limited Edition book has been overnighted to our slipcase maker, and he estimates he will have the slipcases ready in June. If you ordered the trade hardcover as well, your trade hardcover WILL ship right away with the rest of the trade hardcover orders!

** UPDATE ON THE SIGNED & TRAYCASED LETTERED EDITION:

We have a hand-binder who we’re sending untrimmed, unbound book blocks of CARDINAL BLACK. He is still picking several materials for us to select from, but then he’ll get right into production. The books and the traycases will be made from hand, with the goal of creating something unique for our line while staying true to the previous Lettered Editions in the series. Here are two photos of the untrimmed book block in case you’ve never seen one before:

Thank you, as always, for your continuing support and patience!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my signed copy of Cardinal Black from Alabama Booksmith. Those guys are always on the ball. Can't wait to read it.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Me too, along with the signed photograph of McCammon in costume. A great deal!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you haven't seen it yet, this is the author photo for Cardinal Black. The makeup and photo are by Amanda Chapman. Video of the makeup session was taken, and McCammon interviewed Chapman about her work. The video is on YouTube:

Robert McCammon interviews photographer Amanda Chapman

Also, here are photos from the book launch at Alabama Booksmith on Saturday.

Hunter

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Not collectible, exactly, but the three editions of Cardinal Black arrived on my doorstep and in my devices on Monday night:

I can't wait to start reading and listening.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Not collectible, exactly, but the three editions of Cardinal Black arrived on my doorstep and in my devices on Monday night:

I can't wait to start reading and listening.

HBJ
    Whoa, your photo? I love it!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Brian!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Looking still for an Avon first of Bethany’s Sin in fine condition. Also would like to purchase a set of the ppb British firsts if anyone wants to part with a set. Thanks, paul

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Wow that McCammon rap was awesome! Hunter will there be video of that hour long interview you mentioned a couple weeks ago? Thanks as always!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have a Signed Trade First Edition Hardcover of The Five for $15 shipped if anyone is interested. PM me, book is F/F

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have a Signed Trade First Edition Hardcover of The Five for $15 shipped if anyone is interested. PM me, book is F/F
    PM sent.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    PM sent.
    Received

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Wow that McCammon rap was awesome! Hunter will there be video of that hour long interview you mentioned a couple weeks ago? Thanks as always!
    Unfortunately, the McCammon interview by Jonathan Maberry was not recorded. However, a summary of the interview was written by someone who attended and posted on the McCammon site:

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2019/...-panel-report/

Also, the rap mikeC was referring to is this fun music video McCammon created with filmmaker Chuck Hartsell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-S2c-vdyQ

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Unfortunately, the McCammon interview by Jonathan Maberry was not recorded. However, a summary of the interview was written by someone who attended and posted on the McCammon site:

Also, the rap mikeC was referring to is this fun music video McCammon created with filmmaker Chuck Hartsell:

Thank you for posting, great interview! Especially the part about the woman using the banned books as a smoke screen to steal money. I have not read The Five yet I’ll have to move it up on my list. What a great dude he seems to be.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post

Thank you for posting, great interview! Especially the part about the woman using the banned books as a smoke screen to steal money. I have not read The Five yet I’ll have to move it up on my list. What a great dude he seems to be.
    He is really personable at signings - so gracious and appreciative of his readers. Am so glad he is publishing regularly and such wonderful stories.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

i have travel by night 2 book set signed limited unmatched (65+260). PM if interested.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone have any idea of the current value of the River City S/L of Speaks the Nightbird?

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to hear that the Trevor Lawson series is still (sort of) in the works. I do hope that McCammon can continue with that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Does anyone have any idea of the current value of the River City S/L of Speaks the Nightbird?
    Until recently, you could still buy it from the publisher at $125. I think you still can, though their website isn't working right now. That would put the value at no more than $125, IMO.

This link still works, but their main page does not.

http://rivercitypublishing.com/old_w...d_limited.html

Thanks a lot! I was about to pay three times that price for the one currently listed on eBay. I hear RCP is notoriously hard to reach these days, so I sent an email blast to every address listed on their contact page in the hopes that someone will get back to me. I want to know this is still available before I send them any money.

I'm also looking for the following SubPress S/L editions:

The Five
    The Border
    Queen of Bedlam
    Mister Slaughter
    The Providence Rider
    The River of Souls
    Freedom of the Mask

If you have any of these for sale, please let me know! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast