Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A McCammon item of interest: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBERT-R-MCC...item486a3b6e2c

Full run of his newsletter, signed too.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was the publisher of Lights Out! which had a six-issue run, as indicated in the auction.

A little trivia: the sixth and final issue of Lights Out! included part of The Address, a novel McCammon started in 1990 but abandoned because it was too dark. When I decided that the sixth issue would be the last, I wanted to make it special for subscribers who had paid for more issues but weren't going to get them. Production costs had risen to the point that I couldn't offer refunds, so Rick gave me 50 manuscript pages of The Address, and that final issue was sent only to subscribers; no issues were available from the book dealers who'd carried the previous issues.

The point is that there were fewer than 250 copies printed, and who knows how many of those still exist?

Not to take away from the auction, but if you're interested, the first five issues are available as downloadable PDFs on the McCammon website:

http://www.robertmccammon.com/lights_out.html

Hunter

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now what to do, should I get the lettered The Queen of Bedlam (SubPress) or shouldn't I? There are a few copies left, but $500.00 is an awful lot of money.
    Plus, i don't have any of the other lettered editions in this ongoing series.

But I do really want it.....

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Working on it!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my shipping notice of QOB from Subpress!

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, I'll be looking for mine.

Country
    Country Flag

Got mine yesterday. The shipping notice, I mean.
    Still debating if I'll get the lettered edition.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!! Can't wait to get my hands on my copy!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Beautiful! Mine will be here soon!

Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Chong's interior art for The Queen of Bedlam can be found on the McCammon site.

Hunter

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Vincent Chong's interior art for The Queen of Bedlam can be found on the McCammon site.

Hunter
    I try setting my book collecting limit at under $100 per book and this one was over my limit. Do you think you could give me a general idea of where these pictures are in this edition? That way when I'm reading my copy I'll have a little bookmark that says "Check out McCammon's page from Aug 29 for illustration" And only if you have time to do that.

Thanks
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

McCammon fan Paul Halucha had this Dolso Case made for his lettered edition of Swan Song.

http://www.robertmccammon.com/2014/0...for-swan-song/

Hunter

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is nice. The case has a great simplicity to it which I love.

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Default River of Souls signed limited under List Price

River of Souls signed limited on eBay at below List Price, free shipping in US.

Don't forget, this edition includes a new 10k word story “The Scorpion’s Eye” and color illos - both are not in trade edition

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-RIVER-OF...item4629a12989

Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived!

Hunter

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Mine shipped todAy

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a good delivery day here. This includes, among many other stories, Robert McCammon's Halloween tale "Strange Candy."

Hunter

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! I'm disappointed I passed on this.

Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean has teased the cover of The Border, coming in 2015. This isn't the final cover. Pre-orders will begin early in 2015.

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

I like that cover a lot. Can't wait!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting cover. I like it. I am also intrigued as Mr. Hunter stated (over on the McCammon website) that this book would be appealing to fans of Swan Song and Stinger...I Loved Swan Song so I will certainly be keeping an eye out for this book.

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Swan Song, but wasn't too impressed with Stinger.
    Still, looking forwards to The Border.

sk

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Subterranean has teased the cover of The Border, coming in 2015. This isn't the final cover. Pre-orders will begin early in 2015.

Hunter
    Love this cover. It looks like a faded HB cover where you look real close to see if something is in the middle or its a stain or the monster was faded out. Totally 70s. They should just go with this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast