Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
Results 1,601 to 1,605 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I enjoyed watching McCammon's Alabama appearance. He didn't talk a lot about this book, however, or any future projects other than the last Corbett book. Or least not that I could hear (curse that door chime or whatever that background noise is at these events).
    It is a door chime, and it is obnoxious. I'm not sure which video you watched, but I tried to mute it in mine, but couldn't get satisfactory results.

There are currently four books he wants to write after he finishes Leviathan. He is not prepared to talk about them yet.

He knows there's interest in another Trevor Lawson, and a couple of months ago, he told me he'd been thinking about that again, and maybe after he finishes Leviathan....

So basically, we'll see what happens.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm enjoying the book, but the font seems awfully small. I assume that the only people who still read actual books are over 40 these days. Bigger is better.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm enjoying the book, but the font seems awfully small. I assume that the only people who still read actual books are over 40 these days. Bigger is better.
    From the product page on the Lividian site:

Please note: this trade hardcover edition contains the exact same text as the Limited Edition, but with different spacing for the interior page design, to reduce the page count and keep the retail price as reasonable as possible in the current market.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

This! A readable font has become increasingly even MORE important to me than any of the other book elements. I wish more publishers would increase font size. I get the "bigger font = more pages = more $", but- the book needs to be comfortable to read, above all else.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Wish I had never sold any of my McCammon books...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65