Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: "Box 1010 of the Stephen King Collection..."

John F. Kennedy brandnewfan is on a distinguished road

Default "Box 1010 of the Stephen King Collection..."

Can anyone tell me what exactly this is? I was looking up some info on unpublished King stories and read that a lot of his unpublished works (The Aftermath, Sword in the Darkness, etc) are in "box 1010" in the Raymond H. Fogler Library at the University of Maine.

Does this mean you can go to said library and read one of those old unpublished stories? And if they're available there, then why not elsewhere? I would *love* to read The Aftermath! Or any rare SK story for that matter...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, you can visit this library (and there are more boxes there with King stuff than just #1010). If you're interested in the world of King beyond the mass-market paperback (everything from unpublished material to uncorrected proof editions to trade hardcover 1st editions to signed/limited editions and much more), you're welcome to hang out in the Calvin's Corner subforum of this website

John F. Kennedy brandnewfan is on a distinguished road

I'm very interested in that kind stuff...I wish there was a way for me to read some the old stuff without having to travel from my home in Georgia all the way up north to Maine lol

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    Can anyone tell me what exactly this is? I was looking up some info on unpublished King stories and read that a lot of his unpublished works (The Aftermath, Sword in the Darkness, etc) are in "box 1010" in the Raymond H. Fogler Library at the University of Maine.

Does this mean you can go to said library and read one of those old unpublished stories? And if they're available there, then why not elsewhere? I would *love* to read The Aftermath! Or any rare SK story for that matter...
    You would need written permission from SK to read The Aftermath, Sword In The Darkness, and Blaze.