+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Ten-hour miniseries of The Stand on CBS All Access

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The idea of a long adaptation of The Stand has always excited me, but the chances of me subscribing to CBS-AA just to see it were never great. When they announced some of the casting, they decreased, and now this announcement likewise has decreased the chances that I'll push to see this. Yes, of course the idea of King writing something new for this should be a positive, but...I don't know, it just feels wrong, like it will play into the cheese that I (perhaps unfairly) anticipate.
    I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo has a spectacular aura about Kongo has a spectacular aura about Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They have officially found their Randall Flagg, and I for one think it's very cool casting on their part

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...9Uf9aL1Zs0Qpds

The Hound CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He's not who I pictured at all.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    He's not who I pictured at all.
    I agree. I do not like this casting but damm is that family talented...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

The Hound CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol I just realized Randall Flagg and Pennywise are brothers now.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the choice, but he doesn't look a thing like me.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    How is this related?
    Flagg choice was great casting.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    How is this related?
    Flagg choice was great casting.
    Manson has reportedly been cast in the miniseries and this song will be part of the soundtrack.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12