Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • The X-Files

15 46.88%
  • The Sopranos

17 53.13%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - 1990s Final

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - 1990s Final

The X-Files
    FOX (1993–2002)
    vs.
    The Sopranos
    HBO (1999–2007)

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on X-Files!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Sopranos will have to be the sole cable series out of so many amazing ones that fell by the wayside. GO TONY!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Sopranos without a doubt in my mind.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sopranos. The latter seasons of X-Files left a lot to be desired.

John

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

x files
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Tony is willing to allow Mulder and Scully to take over Barone Construction, provided he can keep his W2's and yearly salary for tax purposes, in exchange for advancing to the next round.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

X-Files!
    Tie no longer!!

sk

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

X Files needs to sleep with the fishes
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulder better get ready for a smiley. He should have told Medow she had some creme on her lip. That upset tony.This is what Tony will do to the X-Files if they win.

Country
    Country Flag

Will someone break the tie? Hint: vote Sopranos.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

come on x-files

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This cannot happen

Did you X-files fans not see my video? tony will not be happy!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay X-files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn another tie

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

yeaahhhhhh, 8 hours to go and a one point lead. GO SOPRANOS

Country
    Country Flag

The Sopranos is the best television series of the 1990s. It will represent the decade in the BTVSAT Final to determine the best series of all time.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

YES!!!!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

oh well I still have BSG atleast

+ Reply to Thread