Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • The X-Files

23 67.65%
  • Frasier

11 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Semifinals: 1990s (Bracket 1)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Semifinals: 1990s (Bracket 1)

The X-Files
    vs.
    Frasier

Previously on BTVSAT:

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

yay x-files

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Crikey, I'm the only vote for Frasier so far

I used to love X-Files, but I felt they jumped the shark...even for them...in the latter seasons and I lost interest.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

X-Files.

John

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Definitely X-Files...

Way more entertaining than Frasier.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This is simply not fair. X-Files has a rabid fan base. It wasn't a bad show but it's wasn't that great either. A couple great seasons mixed with several seasons of medium to bad TV isn't the same as 11 solid seasons. Fraiser had better acting writing and to me, was an all around better show.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The X-Files, hands down

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

frasier, but I have the feeling this is gonna be horribly one sided
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Frasier. I can't believe Mattrick and I agree, but there it is.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The X-Files.
    Love this show.
    (Plus I haven't seen one single episode of Frasier...)

sk

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The X-Files is moving on to the 1990s Final, having received 23 votes (67.65%). Its score is now 328.50.

+ Reply to Thread