Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Castle Rock Newsletter - index

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Default Castle Rock Newsletter - index

Mods, please merge this with an appropriate other thread if necessary.

I am going through my set of CR Newsletters right now and at first I thought I was missing an issue. But after closer inspection of the issue #'s and dates I'm not so sure. It appears that the issue numbering and dating isn't always straightforward, and there are also several typos (same issue # on different issues) by the editors. So, I thought I'd provide an index of the newsletters that may serve as a reference for those looking to acquire a full set. I have highlighted the 'discrepancies'. Additions/corrections are welcome.

Note 1: I counted 59 issues, published in 54 separate newsletters. This may be helpful info when a set is listed as 'full' and the seller provides a number.
    Note 2: the first four issues of volume 1 were issued in a different format and they appear to exist in two 'states'. Relevant quotes from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle
    The 1st 4 issues are the tricky ones because they are on regular letter paper and not a newspaper type of paper. Easier to get fakes. There is an "original" stamp on the real ones, but probably can be faked pretty easy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosdetweiller
    This is what I think. I have no first hand knowledge but, here goes: The publishers of Castle Rock newspaper noticed an increased demand for the first four issues sometime after the fourth or fifth issue was published. I think the increased demand was because of serializing the short story "Dolan's Cadillac." They still had some issues on hand of the first four issues so they stamped these remaining issues "Original" and stamped the later printings as later printings. But the bulk of the initial run of the first four issues were already in subscriber's/collector's hands and, of course, are not stamped as "Original." So, copies of the first four issues without any stamping at all are first printings. Does that make sense? The lack of any stamping is also an indicator of a first printing.
    Volume 1 - 1985

#01 - January
    #02 - February
    #03 - March
    #04 - April
    #05 - May
    #06 - June
    #07 - July
    #07 - August
    #09 - September
    #10 - October
    #11 - November
    #12 - December

Volume 2 - 1986

#01 - January
    #02 - February
    #03 - March
    #04 - April
    #05 - May
    #06 - June
    #07 - July
    #08 - August
    #09 - September
    #10 - October
    #11 - November

Volume 3 - 1987

#01 - December 1986/January 1987 (one issue # for two months)
    #02 - February
    #03 - March
    #04 + #05 - April/May (two issues in a single newsletter)
    #06 - June
    #07 - July
    #08 - August
    #09 - September
    #10 - October
    #11 - November

Volume 3 issue #11 [December 1987] and Volume 4 issue #01 [January 1988] in a single newsletter

Volume 4 - 1988

#02 - February
    #03 - March
    #05 - April
    #05 + #06 - May (two issues in a single newsletter, only the month of May is specified)
    #07 - July
    #08 - August
    #09 - September
    #10 - October
    #11 - November
    #12 - December

Volume 5 - 1989

#01 - January
    #02 - February
    #03 - March
    #04 - April
    #05 - May
    #06 - June
    #07 - July
    #08 - August
    #09 + #10 - September/October (two issues in a single newsletter)
    #11 - November
    #12 - December
    Last edited by biomieg; 05-28-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

You can mention the "original" language on the first 4 copies (or I just heard that they might not say original on them but are still originals). At any rate, there may be 2 states of the first 4 "newsletters"

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think the increased demand for 1-4 also came about because the newsletter was advertised in the back of some paperbacks published at the time, which is how I found out about it first. I subscribed from about #4 or #5 on, but asked for and received back issues of the earlier numbers.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Amber and I have a Christmas present for all collectors interested in the Castle Rock Newsletters. Coming soon ... hopefully before Christmas, lol.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to know more!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You've got my attention, Shannon.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You have my attention too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's nothing to get too excited about, and I'm pretty sure the more OCD collectors already have "it". Almost done, so I guess it'll be done and ready in a week or so.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*waits (im)patiently*

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

What is it, I wonder. I ponder all day. What is it I ask? Will you please say? - Dr. Seuss

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Scanned the issues into pdf's? *a guess*
    Geoff

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone's interested in a full set of CR Newsletter photocopies, shoot me a PM. I got them from Betts last year, before I got my set of actual newsletters.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*Before we start, some notes ... The way I make my lists is pretty simple, everything is assumed fiction unless noted (in Castle Rock's case, a lot of nonfiction is noted). Another rule of mine is if the entry is written by someone else other than Stephen King, the entry will be in parenthesis. Thank you.

Index For Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter
    Merry Christmas from Amber & Shannon!

VOLUME ONE

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #01
    Date Published: January 1, 1985 - Issue Price: Unknown
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork by S. S.
    Articles/Stories:
    Small articles, games, miscellaneous news.

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #02
    Date Published: February 1, 1985 - Issue Price: Unknown
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork by Berke Breathed
    Articles/Stories:
    "Dolan's Cadillac” by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“'Shining' At The Overlook Hotel” (nonfiction) by Teresa Bagnato)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #03
    Date Published: March 1, 1985 - Issue Price: Unknown
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Pat Brady, unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    “Dolan's Cadillac: Part Two (Of Five)” by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Shining At The Overlook, Part Two” (nonfiction) by Terrie Bagnato)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #04
    Date Published: April 1, 1985 - Issue Price: Unknown
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork by Vic Runtz
    Articles/Stories:
    "Dolan's Cadillac: Part Three (Of Five)" by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #05
    Date Published: May 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork by Bill Munster
    Articles/Stories:
    (“An Evening With Stephen King King At Amherst” (nonfiction) by Sheryl Mayor)
    “Dolan's Cadillac: Part Four (Of Five)” by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Thinner: A Thinly Disguised King Novel By Any Other Name: A Review Of 'Stephen King's' Thinner” (nonfiction) by Wayne Allen Sallee)
    (“Shining At The Overlook” (nonfiction) by Teresa Bagnato)
    (“The Real Beginning Of The Real Bachman” (nonfiction) by Stephen Brown)
    (“Collecting Stephen King Limiteds” (nonfiction) by George Beahm)
    (“Stephen King As Breckinridge Elkins?” (nonfiction) by Donald M. Grant)
    (“Some Reflections On Specialty Publishing” (nonfiction) by Donald M. Grant)
    “Horrors!” (crossword puzzle for which Stephen King wrote the clues) by Stephen King - not first appearance
    (“From Doug Winter: The Faces Of Fear” (nonfiction) by Douglas P. Winter)
    (“In Print” (nonfiction) by unknown writer
    (“Classifieds” (nonfiction) by unknown writer
    (“King Klips” (nonfiction) by unknown writer
    (“New Book” (nonfiction) by unknown writer
    (“Notice” (nonfiction) by the editors)
    (“News From The Rock & Roll Zone” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Reader Contributions” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)"

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #06
    Date Published: June 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photograph by unknown artists, Mighty John's, Michael Whelan
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Stephen King Contracts For Two New Novels” by unknown writer)
    “Dolan's Cadillac: Part Five (Of Five)” by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    “The Politics Of Limited Editions” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE

(“In Print ...” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Cat's Eye Reviews” (nonfiction) by Vincent Canby)
    (“Stephen King Bibliography - Part 1” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Editor's Column” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Collings Studies Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Michael Collings)
    (“Cat From Hell” (nonfiction) by Josh Pachter)
    “Cat From Hell” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance
    (“King Krossword” (puzzle) by Beth Ann Myers)
    (“Michael Whelan” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Momilies” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“The Adventurer Looks At Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Will Cortland)
    (“Fantasy Review Article Is A Hoax!” (nonfiction) by Robert Collins)
    (“King Klips” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #07
    Date Published: July 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by David Doman, KDB, Mighty John's, Jim Leonard, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“WZON Offers Movie Part” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Straub Talks About Talisman” (nonfiction) by unknwon writer)
    “The Politics Of Limiteds: Part 2” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Book Dealers Respond To Grant On Limiteds” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Stephen King Bibliography: Part 2” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Hardy, Scott Wyatt)
    (“Gumm Wins Eyes Of The Dragon” (nonfiction) by Dale Gumm)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #07 (supposed to be #08)
    Date Published: August 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Diane Mayo, Ken Linkhauser, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Starmont House Adds Three Volumes To SK Studies” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Goshgarian Finds The Real SK” (nonfiction) by Gary Goshgarian)
    (“Designing The Eyes Of The Dragon” (nonfiction) by Michael Alpert)
    (“No Bones About It” (nonfiction) by Wayne Allen Sallee)
    (“A Skeleton Crew Inside King's Closet” (nonfiction) by Lent Daniel Bentkowski)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Tim Underwood, Kenneth Sousa, Michael Schermond)
    (“Book Dealers” (nonfiction) by Mark Rathbun)
    (“Castle Rock Reader's Poll” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    “Lists That Matter (Number 7)” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Editor's Column”(nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Koontz, Not King” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“In Print” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #09
    Date Published: September 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Rurik Tyler, Mighty John's, Mark Wellman, Bill King
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Movie Cotest Winner Brigalli Filmed For 'Maximum Overdrive'“ (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Winter Review Skeleton Crew” (nonfiction) by Douglas E. Winter)
    (“My First Science Fiction Convention” (nonfiction) by Alberta Dudley)
    (“Searching For Richard Bachman” (nonfiction) by Frank Norulak)
    (“Search For Terror Is Worth King's Ransom” (nonfiction) by Manny Cruz)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings, Dennis G. Porter)
    (“In The Matter Of Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Michele Slung)
    (“'King Is Dead. Long Live The Kings'“ (nonficition) by Erskine Carter)
    “Lists That Matter (Number 8)” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“All 'Richard' Trivia Contest” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #10
    Date Published: October 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Jim Leonard, Tim Downs
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Questions Asked Most Often Of S.K.” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Games Highlight King's Terror” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    “Ghostmaster General” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Dan M. Klamkin, Debbie Landmesser)
    (“How I Found Uncle Otto's Truck” (nonfiction) by Richard McIntosh)
    (“Collecting Stephen King: Part 1” (nonfiction) by Darrell Schweitzer)
    (“Introducing 'Richard Bachman'“ (nonfiction) by Pat Chase)
    (“Stephen King Fan Or Fanatic” (nonfiction) by Judith R. Behunin)
    (“Erskine Carter's S.K. Primers” (nonfiction) by Erskine Carter)
    (“The Past And Future King's: A Horror Show Crosscramble” (puzzle) by T. Vern Jones)
    “Lists That Matter (No. 14)” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #11
    Date Published: November 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Berke Breathed, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    “S.K. Interviews On 'Overdrive' Set” (interview) by Tyson Blue
    (“Reader's Pick The Stand” (nonfiction) by Diane Cousins)
    (“How SK Has Changed Our Lives: A Commentary On The State Of The Art” (nonfiction) by Kent Daniel Bentkowski)
    (“Fan's Opinion” (nonfiction) by Judy Slebodnik)
    (“Overdrive Set Relaxed” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Collecting Stephen King: Part 2” (nonfiction) by Darrell Schweitzer)
    (“Stephen King In The Lowlands” (nonfiction) by Eddy C. Bertin)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 1, #12
    Date Published: December 1, 1985 - Issue Price: $1
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Ray Basham, Alan Vitello, Jake Vest, Jim Leonard, Shireen Witkowich, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Stephen King's Silver Bullet: A Review” (nonfiction) by David Pettus)
    (“Stephen King: The Critic's Non-Choice” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“If I Could Cast The Stand” (nonfiction) by Edward DeGeorge)
    (“Points From Don” (nonfiction) by Donald Grant)
    (“Bewitched By Tabitha King” (nonfiction) by J. T. Judge)
    (“Silver Bullet: Another Opinion” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    (“Bachman Books Are Interesting Trip” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Putting Richard To Rest” (nonfiction) by Wayne Allen Sallee)
    (“In Print” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    “Yet Another Interview With Stephen King” (interview) - by David Pettus
    (“Silver Bullet Reviews” (nonfiction) by Ed)
    (“Index To Back Issues Of Castle Rock” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Seven Titles Of Novels And/Or Short Stories In Magazines By Stephen King” (game) by unknown writer)

VOLUME TWO

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #01
    Date Published: January 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard
    Artists: Interior artwork by Allen Koszowski, Ray Basham, Stephen Gervais
    Articles/Stories:
    (“World Fantasy Convention Classy Again” (nonfiction) by Bud P. White)
    (“Roadkill” by Tabitha King)
    (“The Blurbs Of Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    “Fie On Fantasy” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance. Originally titled “Regis Reprimandum”
    (“Kids Love SK; Parents Don't” (nonfiction) by Bill Munster)
    (“Book Review” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“'Bullet' Is SK's Best Screenplay” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Dark Tower Reprint Sought” (nonfiction) by Allen Ahearn)
    “Lists That Matter” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Castle Rock Obsession” (nonfiction) by Suzanne Bidinger)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #02
    Date Published: February 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Dom Pelliccio, Ray Basham, Jim Beckwith, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“'The Stanley' Shines On” (nonfiction) by Gary Taylor)
    (“Uncut Edition Of The Stand To Be Published By Doubleday” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Part One: In Which We Scuffle Through The Embers” (nonfiction) by Harlan Ellison)
    (“King Klips” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“The Bosom Serpent: Folklore And Popular Art” (nonfiction) by Harold Schechter)
    (“The 'King' Goes On” (nonfiction) by Judith R. Behunin)
    (“Kings, WZON Help Cancer Society Raise $12,000” (nonfiction) by Judy Behunin)
    “High School Horrors” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance. Originally named “My High School Horrors”

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #03
    Date Published: March 1, 1986 - Issue Price: Unknown
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Tyson Blue, unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“King Of Cassette: Reading SK By Ear” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Part Two: In Which We Discover Why The Children Don't Look Like Their Parents” (nonfiction) by Harlan Ellison)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Carol N. Hickey, Tony Gangi, Bill Goldman)
    (“SK Critics Criticitzed” (nonfiction) by Ian Harris)
    (“Celebrity Evaluations: Stephen King” (nonfiction) by K. G. Stephens)
    (“SK Reprints” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“The Bosum Serpent: Folklore And Popular Art Part 2” (nonfiction) by Harold Schechter)
    (“Carrie To Be Musical” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“To Stephen King” (poem) by Marie A. Asner)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #04
    Date Published: April 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Allen Koszowski, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Praise For Ellison's 'Gramma'“ (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Unexpected And The Inevitable” (nonfiction) by Michael McDowell)
    (“It's Really Only A Game” (nonfiction) by Wayne Allen Sallee)
    (“Probing The Mystery Of Richard Bachman” (nonfiction) by R. L. Day)
    (“King's 'Gramma' Makes Her Small Screen Debut” (nonfiction) by Kent Daniel Bentkowski)
    (“True Horror Stories Take The Fun Out Of Fear” (nonfiction) by Rick Thomas)
    (“Carrie To Be Musical” (nonfiction) by Mel Gussow)
    (“Stephen King's Religious Vision” (nonfiction) by Robert J. Hutchinson)
    (“The Vivisector: Scary Stuff” (nonfiction) by Darrell Schweitzer)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #05
    Date Published: May 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Matthew Seaman, T.O. Sylvester, Dom Pelliccio, Mark Shaw, Deb Perkins, Eric Hendrie, Sam Raffa, Ray Basham, Tom Libbey, Richard A. Mirachi, Doretta G. Mirachi, Paul Cimagler, Rick Harrison, Kay Zweygardt, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Celebrating A Mystery Weekend At Mohonk” (nonfiction) by Naomi King)
    (“SK Literary Agent Discusses Friend And Client” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger” (nonfiction) by S. L. Mehegan)
    (“Searching For S.K.” (nonfiction) by Dan McMillan)
    (“T-Shirt Design Winners” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Stephen King, One: Updike, Zip!!” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #06
    Date Published: June 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Kerson, Dom Pelliccio, Tom Hawkins, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories: (“The Plant: The Unseen King” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Man who Would Not Be King” by Stanley Wiater)
    (“Arnold Who?” (nonfiction) by Ian Harris)
    (“Questions For The Editor” (nonfiction) by Tom McEvoy)
    (“On Hidden Treasure” (nonfiction) by Bud P. White)
    (“If I Could Re-Cast The Stand” (nonfiction) by Kathy Lathrope and Christine Furru)
    (“Darabont Replies To Sallee's Critique Of His Film” (nonfiction) by Frank Daramont)
    (“Sallee Reconsiders 'Woman In The Room'“ (nonfiction) by Wayne Allen Sallee)
    (“The States Of Jackets” (nonfiction) by Richard Cole)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #07
    Date Published: July 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Don Maitz, Rowena Morrill, Ned Dameron, G.K., Thomas Canty, Lew Dakan, unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“It: Stephen King's Comprehensive Masterpiece” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    “Stephen King Comments On It” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Another State Of 'Salem's Lot” (nonfiction) by David Pettus)
    (“Darabont: One More Time, Wayne” (nonfiction) by Frank Darabont)
    (“Stephen King: At The Movies” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“The Situation Over Here” (nonfiction) by Andrew Wolczyk)
    (“Review: 'The Mist' In 3-D Sound” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“One Stormy Friday Night With Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Dorris McClelland)
    (“DK In Boxer Shorts? Don't Hold Your Breath” (nonfiction) by Bob Haskell)
    (“Stephen King On Video Cassette” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Collecting King On A Beer Budget” (nonfiction) by Amy Edwards)
    (“Is SK Too Commercial?” (nonfiction) by Andrew Wolczyk)
    (“SK Items Dominate West Coast Book Auction” (nonfiction) by F. Lennox Campbello)
    (“Opinions Sought” (nonfiction) by Tom Cattrysse)
    (“Book Review: Stephen King: The Art Of Darkness” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“SK Helps Spearhead Censorship Referendum Defeat” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“SK's 'Lists' Set For Syndication” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #08
    Date Published: August 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Michael Fry, Dom Pelliccio, G.K. Jim Leonard, Thomas Victor, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“In Search Of The Pet Sematary” (nonfiction) by Terrie Bagnato)
    (“Why And How To Teach SK” (nonfiction) by Bill Munster)
    (“What's It Like Being The Daughter Of SK” (nonfiction) by Naomi King)
    (“Popular SK Taken As Serious Literature” (nonfiction) by Pat Chase)
    (“Person, Persona” (nonfiction) by Ken Shipley)
    “Say 'No' To The Enforcers” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance
    (“Unanthologized Short Stories: The Unseen King 2” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“SK Character Poll Results” (nonfiction) by Thomas Cattrysse)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #09
    Date Published: September 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Rick Pine, Dom Pelliccio, Don Maitz, Rowena Morrill, Ned Dameron, Thomas Canty, G.K., unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    “SK Discusses Making Of Maximum Overdrive” (interview) by multiple reporters
    (“Reiner Directs Comedy About Kids” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Joe Bob Briggs Says SK Is Jordie” (interview) by Velveeta Spandex)
    (“The Austin Book And Paper Show” (nonfiction) by Amy Edwards)
    (“A Novel Contest” (nonfiction) by Naomi King)
    (“Castle Rock Readers Comment On Maximum Overdrive” (nonfiction) by Keith Milstead, Scott Jones, Mike Hall, Chris Montero, Pam Holbrook, Dave Young, Rev. Dan Cziraky, John C. Hannic, Carolyn Zappola)
    (“Baseball Poem” (nonfiction) by Harold Kinney)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #10
    Date Published: October 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Gorrell, Brookins, G.K. unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“'Stand By Me': The Best King Ever “ (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Bestselling Bestseller: King And The Lists” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    (“Stephen King And The Stars (Up There)” (nonfiction) by J. N. Williamson)
    (“The Stephen King Phenomenon” (nonfiction) by Stanley Wiater)
    (“Book List” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Toucher” by Stanley Wiater)
    (“Castle Rock Readers Comment On Maximum Overdrive” (nonfiction) by Ted Shrader, Tom Bryant, Mary Keever, Dan McMillen, Janice Froemming, Daniel Cziraky)
    (“Obsession: The True Confession Of An SK Collector” (nonfiction) by Glen Leon)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #11
    Date Published: November 1, 1986 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Jim Leonard, Gary Larson, Glenn Chadbourne, Allen Koszowski, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“It: A Journey Into The Dark Side” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“And So It Goes” (nonfiction) by Wayne Allen Sallee)
    (“The Trap: Rape As Violence, Not Passion” (nonfiction) by Flo Stanton)
    (“In Praise Of Don Robertson” (nonfiction) by Garth Whitson)
    (“New King Cassettes” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Stephen King On Television” (nonfiction) by Dr. Barry M. Brooks)
    (“A 'Limited' Edition King Paperback” (nonfiction) by Tom Draheim)
    (“Library Sets SK Auction” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“World Sci-Fi Con: A Report For CR” (nonfiction) by Ken Cobb)

VOLUME THREE

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #01
    Date Published: December, 1986/January, 1987 - Issue Price: $2.50
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Joe Martin, Glenn Chadbourne, Dom Pelliccio, Allen Koszowski, George Beahm, Jim Leonard, B. Stoker, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    “The Dreaded X” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Kings Deliver UM Lectures” (nonfiction) by Sarah W. Spruce)
    (“More On Stars” (nonfiction) by Linda M. Seekins)
    (“Dean R. Koontz: An Interview” (interview) by Sheryl Weilgosh)
    (“Talisman Limited Review” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Castle Rock Readers' Poll” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Tom Sweet, Kimball Johnson, Bev Vincent, Sean Johnson, Douglas McCall, Nick Parrish, Greg Hill, Jr., Lela Marie De La Garza, Michelle Mercaldo, Douge Gordon, Diane Ruhlig, Mark Freeman, Geoffrey Rabe)
    (“King Goes To The Beach” (nonfiction) by Howard Wornom)
    (“Finally, SK Story Filmed In Bangor” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Creepshow 2” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Stephen King On TV And Radio” (nonfiction) by Dr. Barry Brooks)
    (“Running Man Still Unmade” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“News From Holland” (nonfiction) by Bart Van Miert)
    (“Two Versions Of The Shining” (nonfiction) by Ian Harris)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #02
    Date Published: February 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by David Palladini, Weilgosh, Peter Harrison
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Finding The Dead Zone” (nonfiction) by Sheryl Weilgosh, Richard Weilgosh)
    (“The Dark Tower 2: The Drawing Of The Three” (nonfiction) by Donald M. Grant)
    “A Postscript To 'Overdrive'“ (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“SK Paperback Bibliography Compiled” (nonfiction) by Wayne Rhodes)
    (“Everything Old Is New Again At Dodge” (nonfiction) by Debbie Seaman)
    “Why I Wrote The Eyes Of The Dragon” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Maximum Overdrive Video Reviewed” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Exit: An Homage To Stephen King Castle Rock Exit 5 Miles” (nonfiction) by Dan P. McMillen)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by John Maxwell, Wayne E. Hanson, Pauline Clement, Dennis J. Sikkema, Russell Houwze)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #03
    Date Published: March 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Peter Farrow, Scott, Dom Pelliccio, David Palladini, Hodchats, Allen Joszowski, Bill Munster, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“King And Romero: The Filming Of Creepshow” (nonfiction) by Paul R. Gagne)
    (“Reader's Poll Results” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“SK Trivia Quiz” (game) by Julie Knox)
    (“Who Knows What Lurks On Your Bookshlves; It Could Be Valuable” (nonfiction) by Julie Penn)
    (“And Where He Stops, Nobody Knows” (nonfiction) by Julie Knox)
    (“Editing Eyes: An Interview With Deborah Brodie” (interview) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Stephen King Items Very Collectible” (nonfiction) by Lennox Campello)
    (“The Horror, The Horror” (nonfiction) by Stanley Wiater)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Daniel Dacey, R. Jeff Wood, Diane Ruhlig, Rhonda Reagan, Charles W. Bates, John H. Butler, Mollie B. Starzag, J. N. Williamson)
    (“For Horror Master Stephen King 'Waiting Is The Hardest part'“ (nonfiction) by Liz Soloway)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #04/05
    Date Published: April/May, 1987 - Issue Price: $2.50
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Phil Hale, Lloyd Gola, Bill Munster, Don Pelliccio, unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    “Excerpt (The Drawing Of The Three: The Dark Tower 2)” by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“'The Zombie That Ate Pittsburgh' Part 2” (nonfiction) by Paul R. Gagne)
    (“Excerpt (The Ideal, Genuine Man)” by Don Robertson)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Stan Timmons, Dave Hinchberger, Molly Burns, Terry Leonard, John Morton, Gary Buscombe, Dory Wethington, Ruth Jenkins, Jodi Strissel, Bruce Hanson)
    (“Misery ... No Way!” (nonfiction) by Patricia Hagan)
    (“In Praise Of Horror - And Those Who Frighten Us” (nonfiction) by Lynn Berk)
    (“Mystification In King” (nonfiction) by Chris Thomson)
    “King Bookmark” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Seek And Find: Short Stories By Stephen King” (puzzle) by Michael Hardy)
    (“Change Of Hobbit Celebrates Year Fifteen” (nonfiction) by Suzanne Bidinger)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #06
    Date Published: June 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Cline, Dom Pelliccio, J.K. Potter, John L. Haines, Jr., unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Creepshow 2: Somewhere Between A 5 And A 9” (nonfiction) by Tim Cotton)
    (“About The Filmmakers: Some Creepshow 2 Notes” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Will Stephen King's Work Survive?” (nonfiction) by Darrell Schweitzer)
    (“The Art Of Movie Poster Collecting” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Goden On Posters” (nonfiction) by Craig Goden)
    (“Virginia Beach Lecture Available” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Eyes Of The Dragon: New King, Old King” (nonfiction) by Mark Freeman)
    (“The Man Who Read King'“ (poem) by John Pike)
    (“Video Review” (nonfiction) by Tim Foster)
    (“King Discusses His Creepy Craft” (nonfiction) by Tiffany Vail)
    (“SK Delivers UM Commencement Address” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Two Collings' Books On SK Reviewed” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Nearly All Of SK's Books Under One Roof: The 20th Annual California International Bookfair” (nonfiction) by F. Lennox Campbello)
    (“Mystification In SK Continued Or Points To Ponder In King: Part 2” (nonfiction) by Chris Thomson)
    (“The Young And Restless: Trendy & Sharp Focus On SK” (nonfiction) by Trendy Sharp)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Cherry Scott, Carolyn Zappola, Paul Tambacas, Jeff McIntosh, W. N. Murray, A. Alisa Durham, Carole Whitney, Doug Simpson, David M. Lowell)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #07
    Date Published: July 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Tom Batiuk, Dom Pelliccio, Charles Civiello, Jr., unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“The Growing Optimism Of Stephen King: Bachman's Pessimism Gets Thinner” (nonfiction) by Tom Miller and Chuck Miller)
    (“Dealer Alleges Misquote” (nonfiction) by Peter L. Stern)
    (“On Becoming A Stephen King Fan” (nonfiction) by Karen L. Jackson)
    (“Essays Examine SK's Contributions To Academics” (nonfiction) by Kelly Rose)
    (“The Cat Gets Around” (nonfiction) by Glen Leon)
    (“Objects In This Mirror Are Closer Then They Appear” (nonfiction) by Gerry Whetter)
    “A Look At The Red Sox On The Edge Of '87” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance
    (“Rounding Up Books On King” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“All Of Us Would-Be Writers, #1: Characterization In The Work Of Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Julie Knox)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #08
    Date Published: August 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Dom Pelliccio, Andy Unangst, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Co-Miser-A-Ting With Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Tabitha King)
    (“Stephen King's No. 1 Fans” (nonfiction) by David Streiteld)
    (“Another Look At Creepshow 2” (nonfiction) by Jodie Strissel)
    (“More On Flagg/Gunslinger Connection” (nonfiction) by Mark Freeman)
    (“The World Of Horror: Writing Up Bad Dreams” (nonfiction) by Dory L. Wethington)
    (“A Book On Stephen King In The Netherlands” (nonfiction) by Eddy C. Bertin)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Scott Barlow, Mollie B. Hartzog, David Hinchberger, Shirley Rosevelt)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #09
    Date Published: September 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Dom Pelliccio, Phil Hale, Jim Leonard
    Articles/Stories:
    (“SK's House Is A Tourist Hot Spot” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Books On SK Films Similar” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“Some Notes On It” (nonfiction) by Faye Ringel)
    (“Castle Rock, Maine: Just The Facts” (nonfiction) by Julie Knox)
    (“A King-Size Remedy That Worked!” (nonfiction) by David M. Lowell)
    (“King Class A Small Success” (nonfiction) by Karl D. Kober)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Estelle Ruiz, Cindy Kunzte, Michelle C. Jernigan, Brad Bansner, Bridget A. Conboy, Gary A. Gregg)
    (“Book Review” (nonfiction) by Darrell Schweitzer)
    (“Sinister Synonymous And Creepy Cliches” (puzzle) by J. N. Williamson and David Taylor)
    (“It In The Netherlands, Or: The Rape Of Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Eddy C. Bertin)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #10
    Date Published: October 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Dom Pelliccio, Hickerson, Christopher Spruce, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Rocking On In SK's Rock And Roll Zone” (nonfiction) by Hank Cheever, Jr. )
    “Entering The Rock Zone, Or, How I Happened To Marry A Rock Station From Outer Space” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Christopher Wilson, Siep Kuypers, Steve Dubbs, Terry Stackhouse, Doug Close, Bonnie Smith)
    (“Back In The 60's Again” (nonfiction) by Sarah Spruce)
    (“The Ideal, Genuine Novel” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Misery On Stage?” (nonfiction) by Ian Harris)
    (“Sorry, Right Number” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Mrs. Todd's Newest Shortcut: An SK Word-Find Game” (puzzle) by Lela Marie De La Garza)
    (“Book Review” (nonfiction) by Mark Graham)
    (“Update On SK Paperback Bibliography” (nonfiction) by Wayne Rhodes)
    (“SK Contributes To Baseball Book” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #11
    Date Published: November 1, 1987 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Stephen King, Stephanie Leonard, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Stephen King, Sci-Fi And The Tommyknockers” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    “The Triple Whammy” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance. Originally titled “1984: A Bad Year If You Fear Friday The 13th”
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Lisa Dunn, Mike Watt)
    (“The Automobile Motive: Stephen King's Most Frequent Villain” (nonfiction) by Mark Graham)
    (“A Few Thoughts On Why SK Should Review His Christmas Mailing List” (nonfiction) by F. Lennox Campbello)
    (“'It' An ABC Mini-Series, I Shudder At The Thought” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)

VOLUME FOUR

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, #11 (supposed to be #12)/Volume 4, #01
    Date Published: December, 1987/January, 1988 - Issue Price: $2.50
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Murray, Phil Hale, Thomas Canty, Joey Froehich, Dom Pelliccio, J.K. Potter, David Palladini, Ed King, Janine Spang, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“We've Been Expecting You” by Ken Rickert)
    (“Fear And The Future: King As A Science-Fiction Writer” (nonfiction) by Darrell Schweitzer)
    “Stephen King Picks A Winner! (nonfiction, quote) by Stephen King and unknown writer - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Margi Washburn, Terry Wood)
    (“The King/Roland Quest” (nonfiction) by Estelle Ruiz)
    (“Tabitha King: Resisting The Star Maker Machinery” (nonfiction) by Rodney Labbe)
    (“King's 'Other' Publisher Well-Kept Collectors' Secret” (nonfiction) by Garrett Condon)
    (“To This Dedicated Fan, King Is A Prince” (nonfiction) by Lori Montgomery)
    (“Can You Hack It On The Skeleton Crew?” (puzzle) by David Taylor and J. N. Williamson)
    (“Different Seasons 2 - A Look Back At The Five-Book Year” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #02
    Date Published: February 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Rich Torrey, D. Short, unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“The Running Man And Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    (“Having A Wonderful Time ...” (nonfiction) by Dory L. Wethington)
    (“'Carrie' As A Musical” (nonfiction) by Tim Foster)
    (“Interview: Meet Clive Barker” (interview) by Sheryl Weilgosh)
    (“More Comment On The Running Man” (nonfiction) by Chris Looney, David Hirsch, Rob Powers, Ruth Jenkins)
    (“'Running Man' Fun For Arnie” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Cedar Falls Students Tell Why They like Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Jackie Young, Don Haugh, Jamie Dietsch)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Leah Garcia, Hans Persson, Kat Stevens)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #03
    Date Published: March 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Paul Williams, D. Short, unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Observations From The Terminator” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    “SK Criticized For References To Blacks: Stephen King Replies:” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Whitney Museum Planning Limited” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Profile: R. Bradley Trent Of Oklahoma City” (nonfiction) by Stephanie Leonard)
    (“SK's Rock 'N' Roll Zone For Sale” (nonfiction) by Hank Cheever, Jr.)
    (“'Carrie' To Open At The Virginia Theatre” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Report From River Oaks” (nonfiction) by William R. Wilson)
    (“Queen For A Day With King In Cleveland” (nonfiction) by Jeanne Zulkowski)
    (“Mystery Weekend Is Novelized” (nonfiction) by Naomi King)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #05 (supposed to be #04)
    Date Published: April 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by D. Short, unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“SK Read Gunslinger Tapped For June Release” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Musical 'Carrie' Is Strange Spectacle” (nonfiction) by Richard Mills)
    (“Houston Book Signing: Thanks For The Memories, SK” (nonfiction) by Del Rhea Watson)
    (“Nightmares Publication Set For Fall” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“The Power Of The Unseen” (nonfiction) by Tim Murphy)
    (“Years 'N Fears: A Look Backward” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Stephen King Is Basis For Class” (nonfiction) by Daniel Miller)
    (“What A Carrie On” (nonfiction) by Richard Mills)
    (“... And The Critics Be Damned” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Differing Views” (nonfiction) by Donald W. Riley)
    (“He Can Turn The Page, But He Can't Turn Back” (nonfiction) by Mike Cummins)
    (“Printing Error Explained” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Jean Bintz Noterman, Bob Fenster, Chuck Leonardo, Larry Hatcher, Vanessa Crayton, Darrell Schweitzer, James Cole)
    (“If You're Scared Silly, Then Stephen King Is Happy” (nonfiction) by Julie Washington)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #05/06
    Date Published: May 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Stanley Johnson, Mort Gerberg, D. Short, Hickerson, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Lost In Derry” (nonfiction) by Stanley A. Johnson, Jr.)
    (“More Carrie-ing On” (nonfiction) by Brian Osborne)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Linda Minear, Dan B. McMillen, Lynn A. Bucher, Ron Alfano, Douge Gordon)
    (“Observations From The Terminator: The Dark Side Of Fandom, Part Two” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    “SK Clarifies Gardner Reference” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - FIRST APPEARANCE
    (“Before The Brand Name” (nonfiction) by Philip Wilson)
    (“Not For Everyone” (nonfiction) by SJW)
    (“Book Review” (nonfiction) by George Hamilton)
    (“Second Tommyknockers Quite Different” (nonfiction) by Sarah J. White)
    (“Oh Goodie ... They Might Have Fallen” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Schweitzer On TK, SK And Science Fiction” (nonfiction) by Darrell Schweitzer)
    (“King Crossword” (puzzle) by Phil Dickinson)
    (“New Book Compares Koontz And SK” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #07
    Date Published: July 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Carl Hennicke, Kenny Ray Linkhauser, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“The Road Laid Its Mark On You” (nonfiction) by Jack Slay, Jr.)
    (“Book Reviews” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Reach Out And Touch Some Thing: Blurbs And Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Stanley Wiater)
    (“King's Kids ... Less Than Meets The Eye” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Book Review: 'Night Flier' Tops Horror Stories” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Horrorfest Convention Lists Appearances” (nonfiction) by Tim Foster)
    (“You Read The Book, Saw The Movie, But What About The Show?” (nonfiction) by Bill Munster)
    (“Black And White And Read All Over: Carrie On Broadway” (nonfiction) by Craig Goden)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Roy Durham, Michael R. Burnet)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #08
    Date Published: August 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Gorrell, Ken Owens, Jim Leonard, Jake Vest, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“S.K.'s Pet Sematary Scheduled For Maine Production” (nonfiction) by Hank Cheever, Jr.)
    (“The Arrival Of A Limited” (nonfiction) by Tom Draheim)
    (“Castle Rock Will Live On” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Russell Howze, Bev Vincent, Michael R. Burnet)
    (“SK Contributions Are Worth Reading” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“H. P. Lovecraft And Those Tommyknockers” (nonfiction) by Ben Indick)
    (“Dark Tower Tape Review” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Sk Book Banned In Virginia” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Buckets Of Talent Wasted In Carrie” (nonfiction) by Dan Cziraky)
    (“Philtrum Press' Second Book: The Ideal Genuine Man, By Don Robertson” (nonfiction) by Ben Indick)
    (“King Krossword” (nonfiction) by Phil Dickinson)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #09
    Date Published: September 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork by J. Brown, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“The Good And Bad Of Film Adaptation” (nonfiction) by James Cole)
    (“From Richard To Stephen To Richard” (nonfiction) by Stephen J. Spignesi)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Pamela Green, Jan Noterman, )
    (“Horrorfest Preparation Proceedings” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Pearl Is A Bit Of Writing Magic” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Dark Bard Of New Hampshite” (nonfiction) by Michael Berry)
    (“Ticket From Hell” (game) by Ray Rexer)
    (“Straub Novel Is Suspensful” (nonfiction) by Mark Graham)
    (“Collector's News” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #10
    Date Published: October 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior photographs by unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“'Pet Sematary' Finally Converted To Celluloid” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Sure Glad The Book Wasn't 'Cujo'“ (nonfiction) by Sherwood Springer)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Ron Alfono, Michael Szoke, Dennis J. Lynch)
    (“King's Characters: The Good, The Bad And The Badder” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Stephen King's WZON Rocks On” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Pearl Shines For Tabitha” (nonfiction) by Dan S. McMillen)
    (“Book Review: Mass Market Edition Of Gunslinger Released” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Audio-Cassette News” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“How I Spent My Summer Vacataion, Or, A Stephen King Fan's Study In Frustration” (nonfiction) by Judee Gardner)
    (“Bare Bones: A Disquieting Look At Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“And Still More 'Kingy Zingies'“ (game) by Lela Marie De La Garza)
    (“Blue Updates Unseen King” (nonfiction) by Tyson King)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #11
    Date Published: November 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Tabitha King, J-Stop Fitzgerald, Mark Cullum, Christopher Spruce, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Pet Sematary Film Crews Visit Bangor” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Book Review: Pearl Is 'Engaging Character'“ (nonfiction) by Janet C. Beaulieu)
    (“Letters” (nonfiction) by Joshua Moehling, Paul Taylor)
    (“Book Review: Of New Frontiers And Gargoyles” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Christine 2 Shoulda Had A Diehard” (nonfiction) by Jim Burdett)
    (“SK Wins Stoker Award” (nonfiction) by Jodi Strissel)
    (“Mount Hope: 'The Most Beautiful Cemetery'“ (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Interview With Robert R. McCammon” (interview) by Jodi Strissel)
    (“Silver Scream Among Best Anthologies” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Audio Cassette Reviews” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, #12
    Date Published: December 1, 1988 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Stephanie Leonard - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Paul Cimagler, Dom Pelliccio, Christopher Spruce, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“TV Version Of Stand By Me Is 'Horrifying'“ (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“My Pretty Pony: A Treat For The Eye” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Donald W. Riley, Leonard J. DeVulder, Walter J. Klimczak, Lisa Mehl)
    (“Farris At NECON: An Interview” (nonfiction) by Sheryl Weilgosh)
    (“Audio Review: Blood-Letting On Tape” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“King Krossword” (puzzle) by Phil Dickinson)
    (“King Klues” (game) by Rob Edmiston)
    (“Movie Making Next Door Can Really Change Scenes” (nonfiction) by Anne Hyde Degan)
    (“Stranger Than Fiction?” (nonfiction) by Dory L. Wethington)
    (“Book Review: Koontz Produces Toy Fable” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    “Letters From Hell” (reprinted in ad), (nonfiction, broadside) by Stephen King - not first appearance. Originally titled “'Ever Et Raw Meat?' And Other Weird Questions”
    (“Reference To SK Found In Unusual Books” (nonfiction) by Daniel W. Hays)

VOLUME FIVE

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #01
    Date Published: January 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by J-Stop Fitzgerald, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“SK Flicks Not Found At A Theatre Near You” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Editor's Column” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Looking For Trouble: Nightmares In Daylight” (nonfiction) by Ben Indick)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Ann Ambirge, Jerry N. Carr, Jr., Donald W. Riley)
    (“The Mallwalkers” by Barbara Doty Larkin)
    (“Joe Bob Finds Fear And Loathing” (nonfiction) by Velvetta Spandex)
    (“Fans Can Celebrate New Hardcover: Release Of Books Of Blood” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“New Straub Novel Gets Quick Cassette Treatment” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“More Info Released On Dark Tower 2” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #02
    Date Published: February 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Thomas Victor, Glenn Simpson, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Happy New Year: SK Inks New Four Book Contract” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    “Stephen King, 41” (interview) by David Bright
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Mark Mitchell, Jerry N. Carr, Jr., Dan B. McMillen, Marlene Mason)
    (“Short Subjects: Recent Short Fiction Of Stephen King” (nonfiction) by Ben P. Indick)
    (“Pearl Is 'Rich, Warm'“ (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“SK Companion Book In The Works” (nonfiction) by Paul Burke)
    (“Marker's Place” by Eli White)
    (“Barker Part 2: Cabal Completes American Publication Of Stories” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Middle Name Quiz” (game) by Ray Rexer)
    (“Bradbury Still Offers His Unique Magic” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #03
    Date Published: March 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.25
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Greg Kopko, Dan Piraro, Glenn Simpson, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Gunslinger Stalks Darkness In Human Spirit” (nonfiction) by Janet C. Beaulieu)
    (“SK Excels In Quest For The Dark Tower” (nonfiction) by Janet C. Beaulieu)
    (“Dark Tower 2 Audio Tapes Released” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Jean Noterman, Russell Howze, Greg Copko)
    (“Interview: Talking Horror Fiction With Rick Hautala, Part 1” (interview) by David M. Lowell)
    (“Firefly ... Burning Bright” by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Dead Lines: On Short Stories Becoming Novels” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Another Look: '100 Best' Is Best Of Its Kind Ever” (nonfiction) by Mark Graham)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #04
    Date Published: April 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.75
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Barbara Kruger, Ken Owens, Katherine Flickinger, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“My Pretty Pony: An Odd Couple Produces A Work Of Art” (nonfiction) by Ben Indick)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Ken Owens, Siep Kuypers, Viola Grevois, Randy Hisle, Jack E. Moore)
    (“Belgian TV Interview Provides Insights To SK” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Spignesi Updates SK Encyclopedia” (nonfiction) by Stephen J Spignesi)
    (“Children Of King: A Closet Screenplay” by Ben P. Indick)
    (“New Cormier Novel Garners SK Priase” (nonfiction) by Mark Graham)
    (“Last Words Quiz” (game) by Ray Rexer)
    (“The Reunion” by Phillip W. Wilson)
    (“Midnight Returns Koontz To Horror Genre” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Night Visions 6 Continues Consistently Well-Done Series” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Readings Hinder Quality Of Second Prime Evil Audio Tapes” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“SK Story Featured In Grant Anthology” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Talking Horror With Rick Hautala, Part 2” (interview) by David Lowell)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #05
    Date Published: May 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.75
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Allen Koszowski, Tony Diterlizzi, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Opening Night: No Glitz, Just The Jitters” (nonfiction) by T.J. Tremble)
    (“Do You Know Where Your Kid Is Tonight?” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Cynthia Roshetski, Jeff Meador, Barbara LaChance)
    (“Mr. King Meets The Comics” (nonfiction) by Gary D. Robinson)
    (“'Unseen King' Finally Is Seen” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Making Horror Work: Tips From T.E.D. Klein” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“King Play Is Raging Success” (nonfiction) by Dave Lowell)
    (“Fireflies: From The Author's Heart” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Dead Dogs” by Peter D. Harrison)
    (“A Cadillac For King's Used Car Lot” (nonfiction) by Ben P. Indick)
    (“Horrorfest Plans Finalized” (nonfiction) by Tim Foster)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #06
    Date Published: June 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.75
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Dustin, Suzanne Bidinger, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“The Play's The Thing For The Parker Family” (nonfiction) by Patti Hartigan)
    (“Pet Sematary Doesn't Draw Raves In Boston” (nonfiction) by Tom Draheim)
    (“One Fan's Night In Pasadena” (nonfiction) by Suzanne Bidinger)
    (“What You Thought About ... Pet Sematary ... The Movie!” (nonfiction) by Debbee Crowley, Sharon Horne, Steven Mallas, Gail Jenkins, Ben Indick, Kathy Curry, Cindy Fauver, Pat Tinney, Cindy Tinney, Peggy Brady, Judy Foran, Paul Schulz, Margi Washburn, Ruth Jenkins, James O'Brien)
    (“God Of Blood And Fire” (nonfiction) by Gary D. Robinson)
    “The Ultimate Catalogue” (nonfiction) by Stephen King - not first appearance
    (“Audio Reviews” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Night Of The Dog” by Michael D. Stewart)
    (“Another Look: Cabal Disappoints” (nonfiction) by Alan Warren)
    (“Tanith Lee Offers Clever Fantasy” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Lansdale Puts English On Suspenseful Plot” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #07
    Date Published: July 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.75
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Mr. Norman's Longcut: The Horror After The Fest” (nonfiction) by Ray Rexer)
    (“More Than 300 Attend Horrorfest” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“The Organzier Offers His Account” (nonfiction) by Ken Morgan)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Patricia Lynn, Barry Flett, Tom Cooper, Mary Lou Sellers, Christine Pautot, Pat Tinney, Cindy Tinney)
    (“Stanley Uris: World's Smallest Adult” (nonfiction) by Michael Moses)
    (“Censorship Rears Its Ugly Head ... Again” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Horrorfest '89: Bill & Bud's Excellent Adventure” (nonfiction) by W.F. Roberts, Marcelo Mathew Martinez)
    (“Lullaby Haven” by Gillian Ewing)
    (“Geekism Made Easy” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Hautala Can Deliver Good Case Of Creeping Heebie-Jeebies” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Simple Style Aids Audio Version Of Harris Novel” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #08
    Date Published: August 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.75
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by unknown artists
    Articles/Stories:
    (“A Talk With Joe R. Lansdale” (interview) by Thomas M. Cooper)
    (“Acorns To Oaks, First Of Two Parts” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Robert Reardon, Steve O'Connell)
    (“More Terror From Dean Koontz” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Hale, Hale The Maniac's All Here” (nonfiction) by Charles L. Grant)
    (“SK's Tale The Tamest In Book Of The Dead” (nonfiction) by John Skipp, Craig Spector)
    (“The Wrath Of Herb & Marge” by Paddy McKillop)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #09/10
    Date Published: September/October 1989 - Issue Price: $2.50
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Kenny Ray Linkhauser, Dave Lowell, Monty Rand
    Articles/Stories:
    (“A Horror Home Companion” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    (“Hello, It's Me ... Say Goodnight Lucy” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Christopher Spruce, Lois White, Annette Reusch, Robert Emaus, Jr., Bruce Sweeney, Gerry De La Ree, Gillian Ewing)
    (“Acorns To Oaks, Second Of Two Parts” (nonfiction) by Michael R. Collings)
    (“NECON '89 Lauded” (nonfiction) by Dave Lowell)
    (“Bill And Steve - Two Of A Kind” (nonfiction) by Mark Graham)
    (“Lori Is A Thrilling Chip Off The Old Block” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Carrion Comfort Is Best New Novel Of The Year - So Far” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Vampire Anthology Is High Quality Fare” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Swan Song Is Epic Novel” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Magazine Will Focus On Censorship Issues” (nonfiction) by unknown writer)
    (“Silent Partner” by Christopher Spruce)
    (“I Wouldn't Tease 'Em If I Didn't Love 'Em” (interview) by Barry Hoffman)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #11
    Date Published: November 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.75
    Editor: Christopher Spruce - Artists: Interior artwork and photographs by Tim O'Shaughnessy, unknown artist
    Articles/Stories:
    (“New Novel Puts SK Back On Track” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Some SK Soundtracks Are More Than Background Music” (nonfiction) by Wayne Rhodes)
    (“I Don't Care What People Say, Castle Rock Is Here To Stay” (poem) by Ray Rexer)
    (“Letters To CR” (nonfiction) by Jim Colson, R.E. Clermont, Pam Green, Andee K. Graybill, Kathy Curry, Peter Flynn, Colleen Hooker)
    (“An Interview With New Blood's Chris Lacher” (interview) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“More Videos Of SK Works Released” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“No Place To Hide” by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Here's An Unusual King Collectible” (nonfiction) by Ben P. Indick)

Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 5, #12
    Date Published: December 1, 1989 - Issue Price: $1.75
    Articles/Stories:
    (“Affordable 'My Pretty Pony' Published By Whitney Museum” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“A Concordance To Stephen King's First Published Short Story: I Was A Teenage Grave Robber” (nonfiction) by Stephen J. Spignesi)
    (“The Last Rat Swims: Or A Farewell To The Rock” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Lights Out!: The Robert R. McCammon Newsletter” (nonfiction) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“DT Books Make Dutch Appearance” (nonfiction) by Eddy C. Bertin)
    (“Castle Rock And The Stephen King Experience” (nonfiction) by Tom Draheim)
    (“An Interview With Gauntlet's Barry Hoffman” (interview) by Richard Chizmar)
    (“Cut Adrift In A Plagarized Raft” (nonfiction) by Wayne Rhodes)
    (“The Incubus Dream” by Tom Draheim)
    (“Just In The Nick Of Time” (interview) by Barry Hoffman)
    (“Book Reviews” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“'Companion' Covers A Lot Of Ground” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Rode Hard, Put Up Wet?” (nonfiction) by Tyson Blue)
    (“Sparrows Flying Again Is Not Good News” (nonfiction) by Michael E. Stamm)
    (“Tyron Is Back” (nonfiction) by Thomas Tyron)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

OUTSTANDING WORK! Thanks.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Reallly! Fantastic!

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great work, Shannon.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Shannon! Way to go! Very impressive amount of work!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent work young Master Shannon.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all. I normally don't share my lists with anyone, but I was feeling Christmas-y. Amber and I spent a lot of time on these, getting the wording of titles, the writers, the artists, etc. That doesn't even include the page by page inspection we also did for my personal "Condition" column, lol! But anyway, it would have taken twice as long if she wasn't helping me every step of the way.

I'm glad there was a part of my "Stephen King Thing" that could be done together with her. A lot of what we collectors and obsessors do is solitary work, you know? I dislike being "away" from her, on my laptop, scouring information and websites, but, it is a mandatory thing to do ... Try and add five new entries a day for my spreadsheet, do the eBay thing, put together some Short Works entries for the next big update, come on here and shoot the shit with you guys ... It's a daily thing, and although I try to do most of my work after she falls asleep, it still cuts into our us time. So ... it was nice for the me time to become us time.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bravo! An outstanding job!

Thanks for sharing it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Very handy -- now I don't have to page through my yellowing stack of copies to find the ones that have my letters in them -- I can never remember what issues they were in!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I lost mine in an unfortunate accident when a lady I was renting a room from let her bulldog into my room. Destroyed all of the ones that I had, as well as a lot of other general books. I'd love to get a copy to be able to peruse and reread.

It's too late now, but did these have any particular value on the market? I'm not sure that I've ever seen any listings anywhere for them. I didn't have a complete set, but it must have been pretty close, I remember having a pretty sizable chunk of them.

I'll also have to see if I have the original KZON tshirt packed away somewhere. I know that I kept a lot of my concert and favorite tshirts even after they wore out or I outgrew them.

I love that 11/22/63 has completely reignited my fandom. It was definitely going through some doldrums after quite a few books that didn't really ignite my imagination.

Country
    Country Flag

Full sets used to sell for $300-350 I think. Or at least that's what I've seen them listed for from time to time - I got my own copies for less and the consensus at the time was that I got a good deal. I haven't kept track lately.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's interesting to read. Thanks, should send a bill to the lady. Oh well, lesson learned. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast