5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm always old school. Represent.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Was playing World of Warcraft until about a week ago when I found out what my mortgage payment is going to be.

The best thing about it, I was a hunter, with a gun, and I started a guild called Gunslingers of Gilead.

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo! Got Overlord today
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll tell ya, Zelda Twilight Princess is kicking my butt. Drew keeps needing help (8-years-old) so I take the controller over and start getting just as frustrated as him.
    If anyone has finished it and I can ask specific questions to when I need help, it would be much appreciated...LOL
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Zelda: TP waiting for me, I still need to finish FFXII (95% though), Manhunt (80% through), and Dirge of Cerberus (25%?). Eek!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Woohoo! Got Overlord today
    I knew the title sounded familiar, I looked it up at 1up.com...this game looks fucking SICK. You got it for the PC , right? How is it?

Country
    Country Flag

It is very cool you send your minions out to destroy things, and they come back wearing pumpkins and trash on their heads. awww

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't played Twilight Princess yet, but I used to goto Zshrine for help with Zelda.

Wind Waker was the last Zelda game I played. I generally only play my ds now though...I'm a bit of a pokemon nerd I'm afraid

Edit: zshrine is down, but if you google zelda you'll probably find a zillion more sites

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wind Waker is generally met with negative reviews, but I think its one of the better Zelda games. I actually like that cartoonish look.

Josh, how far are you in Overlord?

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got me some SNES emulation and ROMs--nostalgia updated!
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Country
    Country Flag

FP: havent been playing it every day, ive got 4 hives and need to kill some elf dude

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FP - I really enjoyed WW too - I thought the graphics style was cute, and the dungeon bosses still rocked in that media.

We're hopefully getting a Wii soon - how is everyone rating Twlight Princess?

Also, what does anyone recommend PS2 wise (we just got one at the weekend) - I generally like roleplay type stuff.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DT - Have you heard of Dark Cloud? It's not exactly an RPG, but it has many of the elements. If you love powering up weapons and stuff, and don't mind plugging in a few extra hours, DT is definitely the way to go. You'll love me for introducing you to it, and hate me because you wont stop playing it.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

sigh...

Spore
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    You'll love me for introducing you to it, and hate me because you wont stop playing it.
    That makes me want to play it all the more

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You'll love it. You get to build the towns and place the buildings wherever you want to. Although if you recreate the town according to some of the characters specifications, you get extra items and weapons and stuff.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I was taking trash out at my crappy job and I noticed a box sitting beside the dumpster. Inside of it was a NES, NES Advantage controller, regular controllers, gun, and a big fuckton of games.

Super Mario/ Duck Hunt x 2

Super Mario 3

R. C. Pro Am

TMNT

Legend of Zelda gold cartridge

Castlevania 2

Othello

Duck Tales

Top Gun

Punch Out

Deadly Towers

Lode Runner

Little Nemo: Dream master

Batman

Pac-Man

There's also one of those PlayTV bass fishing games that you plug straight into the TV.

As it turns out, it used to belong to the nephew of a manager here and she was planning to throw it all out.

Score!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

I just read that chronotrigger is big on Sony - im assuming everyone knows its a SNES game? Played it back in 1994 Along with Legend of Zelda aswell.

Odetta: yeah im hanging out for Spore too. Although i've found that ive become a lazy gamer. If something happens or I fuck up and have to redo a whole part i generally quit and do something else Overlord can be a little like that. Has anyone played it?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally have Final Fantasy XII under my belt, after 90+ hours (side quests included) of victories and defeats and blood and sweat and tears.

Country
    Country Flag

Bioshock!

omfg!!

if you havent seen the ingame previews for this, go get them immediately!

Highest rated game on record.

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I finally have Final Fantasy XII under my belt, after 90+ hours (side quests included) of victories and defeats and blood and sweat and tears.

I'm on my way to beating it soon, there is just sooooo much to do in that game.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Bioshock!

omfg!!

if you havent seen the ingame previews for this, go get them immediately!

Highest rated game on record.
    I have the demo downloaded to my 360, but I haven't tried it yet.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

It looks really cool, dark and twisted with some nice concepts. The little women that wander around syringing juices out of corpses and then drinking them are kinda sweet.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is Bioshock that Doom-esque FPS game?

Towerguard - What 'stage' are you on in FF XII?

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, its an fps, but with alot of range though, like deus ex or system shock. Its more of an adventure but in FPS viewpoint

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast